Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Really just depends on how OP the class is, then no one cares what it looks like. I mean some of yall played the ugliest hunched-back trolls for years just cause the racial was really good.
    You're not wrong but then again Trolls could wear full armor to cover how ugly they are, which is not the case with Dracthyr.

Looks good to me idk what all the crying is about

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Lmao the body options are non-existent because they re-used an old rig instead of making a new one.

Unbelievable how lazy these assholes are.
    What does the rig have to do with the body options? You can get huge differences between two models on be same rig like for example the pig zombies in BFA and a normal ghoul.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    What does the rig have to do with the body options? You can get huge differences between two models on be same rig like for example the pig zombies in BFA and a normal ghoul.
    It doesn’t matter but it’s an excuse to cry so they’ll use it

Still feel they should have more classes, but this blog has improved them in my eyes. Real armor would be nice too, but it is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice new bulkier bodies. Still feel like one more extra buffed body would be perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the alpha will reach beta servers soon so that people can get a better feel for the new race.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

this version of a dragon standing up-right just looks wrong to me

5+ Year Old Account
    They look sooooooooo much better with the full thickness.

I could actually see myself playing this:

Thank you Blizzard!

Man, this is the first race in the game that I actively dislike. And, I don't understand exactly why. The concept of a dragon/dragonborne race is great and I love it, but for some reason I see this race and just can't stand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I can eventually get a Infinite Dragonflight skin customization... oh man...

This is like a bad April Folk's joke.....who asked for this garbage????? Make the game content better before you start with this junk....

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse12 View Post
    Looks good to me idk what all the crying is about
    It's just baby wimpering at this point. Nothing new for the MMO-incels tbh.

7+ Year Old Account
    They look better than when they were presented

They still don't look good to me though

So there are going to be huge, painful rings going through the wings that would damage and tear the membranes, but no pants?

The head still look really, really small for that body (even for Warcraft standards).
    And the wings look... wrong. I can't put the finger on what (having 6 "fingers" instead of the 4 that normal dragons have could be part of it)

I didn't have a problem with their body type before, but I know a lot of people did so I hope this helps make it seem more palatable for those folks.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    If I can eventually get a Infinite Dragonflight skin customization... oh man...
    Keep going I'm so close
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    The head still look really, really small for that body (even for Warcraft standards).
    And the wings look... wrong. I can't put the finger on what (having 6 "fingers" instead of the 4 that normal dragons have could be part of it)
    Might be that the "thumb" on the wing is too long (that's my issue anyway).

Yeah still a no for me. I just don't think they look good, but I guess that is in the eye of the beholder. Still happy I haven't pre-ordered this game as this does nothing to swing me towards it.

Actually well done Blizz. This addresses a decent amount of the complaints from April.

Still a would the faces to have the option to be more 'rough'