Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    You do realize that large thighs/hips is a predominantly feminine trait? Like, what?
    That's literally exactly what I'm saying, are you okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Man, this is the first race in the game that I actively dislike. And, I don't understand exactly why. The concept of a dragon/dragonborne race is great and I love it, but for some reason I see this race and just can't stand it.
    I think for me it's the fact that they don't actually look like a race just a shapeshift, it's like calling the zandalari moonkin form a race

These definitely look improved. Still not my cup of tea, but better for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope those Body-Type options will be implemented for the old races one day as well

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    The thighs are too big and make them look feminine, I do like the armors a lot though
    That's the intention. It's largely a female styled "gender neutral" design. Designed by a female. It sadly doesn't seem popular with most males and not the sort most females will go for.

As it stands, not being able to use visage form in combat might finish this race off, at least if visage form was useable, I can see a much bigger crowd opting for it because of that alternative - having only to appear in Dracthyr form for certain abilities which will trigger an auto transformation.

If you ask me, tha'ts the way to go, they seriously need all the possible options available at this point or no one will be interested.

This also includes opening up other classes to them - I can understand for now that other races cannot be evokers, however I cannot understand why Drachtyr cannot learn to be mages, shaman, druids, warriors, hunters, rogues, priests, monks - which are the main classes associated with Dragons. [no Dks, DHs, Warlocks or Palas] - although I could see PAlas and DHs being a possibility later down the line].

Down the line also, Trolls, Elves, Worgen - (with possibley Forsaken and Draenei coming in later)
    Last edited by Mace; 2022-07-11 at 07:19 PM.

Still looks like a furry abomination...

The body type 4 is the skinniest I would have seen for a dragon

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking good. Love the different horns and armors.

Would be nice if you could give your Dragon some female touch. They looking all pretty male.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Would be nice if you could give your Dragon some female touch. They looking all pretty male.
    With those thighs and curves, I would have said female.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Actually well done Blizz. This addresses a decent amount of the complaints from April.

Still a would the faces to have the option to be more 'rough'
    Oh yeah the faces should have more rough options bigger and more masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Still looks like a furry abomination...
    Honestly, grow up. We don't want your hateful bigotry in the game or on the forums.

they look like Arakkoa lol

i would prefer something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Oh yeah the faces should have more rough options bigger and more masculine.
    Hopefully there might be more options added before launch!

Quote Originally Posted by Just being Frank View Post
    With those thighs and curves, I would have said female.
    Would be nice if the chest would be slightly more busty. But overall they are fine. If the healer spec is fun i will maybe main some for 10.0

How do you take the concept of a fucking DRAGON race and THIS is the best you can do? Jesus christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    That middle head on the second row of the horn preview looks incredible. Like a mix of blue and red colorwise.

Dracthyr look amazing! Can't wait to create one and make it my new main.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    They look sooooooooo much better with the full thickness.

I could actually see myself playing this:

Thank you Blizzard!
    Yeah, that looks nice too. Very imposing presence considering that it's supposedly taller than tauren.

The buff option makes them look better. Not great, but good enough that I'll definitely try one.

The wide range of color and crests is good, albeit I'd have liked more customization for the wings. I'd have liked them to be bigger too

The armor looks great. No issues there.

My biggest complaint is still to tie them to 1 class. Really hope they'll loosen that restriction sooner rather than later.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Hopefully there might be more options added before launch!
    I hope so too. Heroic face would be nice.

Rumor mill is this is their /dance

When they announced multiple body types... I was genuinely optimistic that we woulc get something cool.

So gross, man...