Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Would be nice if the chest would be slightly more busty. But overall they are fine. If the healer spec is fun i will maybe main some for 10.0
    Well they're supposed to be gender neutral. That's why we got the visage forms.

I was hoping they’d put some armor on the legs, but this doesn’t look bad.
    Are the current armor appearances a heritage type set? Kind of look like they could be since they put the matching scale color on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Still looks like a furry abomination...
    The technical term is scalie, I believe. They look like a scalie abomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Well they're supposed to be gender neutral. That's why we got the visage forms.
    So Gender Neutral means not too masculine and not too feminine? Why can't it be weighted more towards one or the other or both? Seems odd to cater to such a small group and ignore the two more popular choices.

They look great, I like all the different face shape options. More body types would be good to appease the gym fetish people on this site I guess. The armor makes them look bulky to me tho

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who just doesn't care? Like if I made this game there's no way I'd play it, it would suck. It's safe to say that the same goes for just about everyone else who possibly comments on these things. Isn't there value in just enjoying the way the art team decides to design stuff and being there for it? Idk, seems boring to have everything look/feel/play the way you want it to.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Lol at the "body options". Also some of those heads look stupidly small.

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    Am I the only one who just doesn't care? Like if I made this game there's no way I'd play it, it would suck. It's safe to say that the same goes for just about everyone else who possibly comments on these things. Isn't there value in just enjoying the way the art team decides to design stuff and being there for it? Idk, seems boring to have everything look/feel/play the way you want it to.
    You have to put yourself into the shoes of the person who would complain. Think about how boring life must be in order to even comprehend caring about whether or not a video game characters head model is good enough for you. I mean really think about the person you must have to be.

There is no amount of feedback they could address that would make me want to play as a lizard person, if that's your thing, cool, but it's just not for me. However, I have wanted to play a new ranged class in this game since it was released, and I will not be able to now that they have finally released a new one because there is absolutely no way I would play as this race.

If you could be in human form at all times and look like this fan art, that is the only way I would ever play this race.

Can't wait to not only deny Alliance Players, but also this race from all my groups. Oh wait, good thing I am in an all goblin only guild.

Body type 4 isn't bad, and they can actually wear armor now?
    Looks like I'll be trying the class out outleast.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Body type 4 isn't bad, and they can actually wear armor now?
    Looks like I'll be trying the class out outleast.
    No it's barber shop stuff, but it at least can cover most of their body.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    No it's barber shop stuff, but it at least can cover most of their body.
    have they re-confirmed that recently? Because a new race that can't wear the actual armour that drops when transmogs are a major part of a character for many people is just completely unacceptable.

"but it doesn't work because of X, Y, Z". then don't design a player character race with X Y Z.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse12 View Post
    You have to put yourself into the shoes of the person who would complain. Think about how boring life must be in order to even comprehend caring about whether or not a video game characters head model is good enough for you. I mean really think about the person you must have to be.
    I guess you aren't wrong. I just feel like a good bit of the fun is that someone else made it the way they wanted to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Can't wait to not only deny Alliance Players, but also this race from all my groups. Oh wait, good thing I am in an all goblin only guild.
    That's racist.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

So can you show armour now, or is that still the dragon specific options?

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I am still not a fan of those models, they just look weird to me and I cannot place what it is.
    It's because they look like Disney/Dreamworks characters with round, soft features instead of the hard, angular features we've come to expect from dragon models in this game. Their fangs also don't protrude from their mouths when they're closed, unlike pretty much every single dragon model in-game right now. In fact, I think the Sylverian Dreamer store mount is the only dragon model in the game that lacks protruding fangs (in fact, it seems to lack fangs altogether...).

7+ Year Old Account
    They still look super lame. I feel bad for people on RP servers. Void elves, Vulpera and now this...

god thats ugly . who thought its a good idea ?

i mean you have already models of humanised dragons in game - just use those instead this abomination

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    There is no amount of feedback they could address that would make me want to play as a lizard person, if that's your thing, cool, but it's just not for me. However, I have wanted to play a new ranged class in this game since it was released, and I will not be able to now that they have finally released a new one because there is absolutely no way I would play as this race.

If you could be in human form at all times and look like this fan art, that is the only way I would ever play this race.

-snip-
    Those abominations are the exact sort of thing that must never be permitted. Visage form must be destroyed.

There is nothing more disappointing than a whole dragon class/race that doesn't have the guts to go properly all-in on the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Those abominations are the exact sort of thing that must never be permitted. Visage form must be destroyed.

There is nothing more disappointing than a whole dragon class/race that doesn't have the guts to go properly all-in on the concept.
    We can say the lore means nothing but I mean… if they are proper dragons then they would need to have visage forms.

Agree with some folks that the heads are too small for the bodies. Like the heads are actually REALLY cool, and so are the general colors.

The body shape in general is like... IDK

not bestial enough? Something closer to the Charr from GW2 would be perfect IMO (only dragon and not cat, ofc)

I guess they're not as bad as Argonians from elder scrolls? But that's a pretty low bar to step over.