Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    yeah no if you were able to read that

Belf > Human > Orc > Draenei

was regarding the xmog-ness of those classes compared to other races, your link is just useless because it mix people playing that races for PVP purpose, PVE purpose o likeness.
    Oh, so you were just talking about your opinion. Gotcha.

Also your link still prove my point since se can clearly see at the bottom

mechagnome gnome kultiran because xmog on these race is dogshit.

So "beefy" race are still the most played beside Belf because Human and Orc doesnt look like shit with any xmog compared to Tauren, Worgen, Panda etc etc
    Humans and Orcs are nowhere near as “beefy” as Kul’Tirans, Tauren, and Draenei, which is about the size one would expect from a Drakonoid. Further, Draenei especially benefit from an attractive female model. Drakonoids would not.

Again, outside of Tauren who benefit heavily from Druid and Paladin access, big beefy races have traditionally underperformed in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfunk View Post
    Does that mean, you and the rest of #TeamScalie wants a skinny dude in a Dragon costume?
    i just want something that isnt on stereoids (and a option for a more feminime shaped dracthyr aswell)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Humans and Orcs are nowhere near as “beefy” as Kul’Tirans, Tauren, and Draenei, which is about the size one would expect from a Drakonoid. Further, Draenei especially benefit from an attractive female model. Drakonoids would not.

Again, outside of Tauren who benefit heavily from Druid and Paladin access, big beefy races have traditionally underperformed in WoW.
    Kultirans are obese, that is not "beefy", orcs, humans and draenei are pretty beefy, hell even night elves are muscular, and yes they are very playable

the idea of races not being playable because they are "beefy" is ridiculous, @diporco is right about people going for races that look good on xmog, its one of the selling points together with racials being op

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Kultirans are obese, that is not "beefy", orcs, humans and draenei are pretty beefy, hell even night elves are muscular, and yes they are very playable

the idea of races not being playable because they are "beefy" is ridiculous, @diporco is right about people going for races that look good on xmog, its one of the selling points together with racials being op
    I never said they're unplayable, I said they're unpopular. If not for the general attractiveness of Dranei Females, Draenei would be FAR lower than they currently are, and they're already low considering their background.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never said they're unplayable, I said they're unpopular. If not for the general attractiveness of Dranei Females, Draenei would be FAR lower than they currently are, and they're already low considering their background.
    And you are wrong, humans and orcs are goddammit popular, what game are you even playing

like, straight up top 4 most popular races my dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you are wrong, humans and orcs are goddammit popular, what game are you even playing

like, straight up top 4 most popular races my dude.
    Again, Humans and Orcs are not as big as Tauren and Draenei, and neither would be nearly as large as the Drakonoid you crave.

Please stop being dishonest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, Humans and Orcs are not as big as Tauren and Draenei, and neither would be nearly as large as the Drakonoid you crave.

Please stop being dishonest.
    Draenei are as much popular too.

Taurens are hunched cow people that get funky with armor, you are the one being dishonest here, trying to compare then while excluding orcs and humans, which, should be the dracthyr build, just like the new drakonid.

And its even more dishonest cause taurens are fairly popular, more than things like pandaren

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei are as much popular too.

Taurens are hunched cow people that get funky with armor, you are the one being dishonest here, trying to compare then while excluding orcs and humans, which, should be the dracthyr build, just like the new drakonid.

And its even more dishonest cause taurens are fairly popular, more than things like pandaren
    Tauren are fairly popular because they were the only horde race that could be Druid for years, and they're the only standard Horde race outside of Blood Elves that can be Paladin. Both of those facts drive Tauren numbers.

Again, Draenei's numbers are lower than they should be considering their history as the first Alliance Shaman and the third Alliance race to be Paladins. They're below Pandaren, which indicates that the main thing keeping them afloat is the female model.

Also we can't ignore the fact that the three large bulky races introduced in BFA all flopped hard. That indicates that another new large bulky race would also flop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren are fairly popular because they were the only horde race that could be Druid for years, and they're the only standard Horde race outside of Blood Elves that can be Paladin. Both of those facts drive Tauren numbers.

Again, Draenei's numbers are lower than they should be considering their history as the first Alliance Shaman and the third Alliance race to be Paladins. They're below Pandaren, which indicates that the main thing keeping them afloat is the female model.

Also we can't ignore the fact that the three large bulky races introduced in BFA all flopped hard. That indicates that another new large bulky race would also flop.
    The bolded part is just plain guessing on your part. BfA had numerus issue with its allied race system, like the fact that you had to play older content, that you needed to level up one from scratch to get the heritage armor and some other weird requirements. Not to mention that adding a bulkier option would not delete the other options.

What many people are saying is that they want to play as dragons, the current dracthyr looks like lizards, the current beefier option is still to thin, meanwhile, they have a new dragonsworn model, that is exactly what people want. No matter how you slice it, it is valid criticism. I think it INCREDIBLY sad, because the drakonid looks like a dragon, the Dracthyr looks like a human in dragon costume.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

7+ Year Old Account
    And, what about now, why are they still popular with so many druids?, maybe, i dunno, people actually like then and the idea to be a freaking minotaur? lul
    In what world are draeneis lower than pandarens? maybe the lighforged, but not the main ones.

you mean HM tauren and LF draenei i assume, and you talked about dishonesty, like, my guy, they are copy paste of the main ones with nothing new, of course they would not be popular. Kul'tiran floopped because they are obese, not because they are "bulky"

and surprisingly all of then are more popular than mechagnomes.

Yet, maghar orcs, another bulky race you ignored, is fairly popular, even considering they are just a recolor of the main one with worse racials.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    What many people are saying is that they want to play as dragons, the current dracthyr looks like lizards, the current beefier option is still to thin, meanwhile, they have a new dragonsworn model, that is exactly what people want. No matter how you slice it, it is valid criticism. I think it INCREDIBLY sad, because the drakonid looks like a dragon, the Dracthyr looks like a human in dragon costume.
    thats basically the point people like to ignore, the new drakonid is the perfect depiction of what a humanoid dragon should look like, its not too bulky like a kul'tirans, is just the right size.

I bet they look sick with plate and mail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    The bolded part is just plain guessing on your part. BfA had numerus issue with its allied race system, like the fact that you had to play older content, that you needed to level up one from scratch to get the heritage armor and some other weird requirements. Not to mention that adding a bulkier option would not delete the other options.
    Yet Void Elves, Zandalari, and Vulpera are among the most popular races in WoW despite being ARs.

https://wowanalytica.com/statistics?tab=races

No, the Dragonsworn model is exactly what YOU want, let's not get that confused.

- - - Updated - - -

And, what about now, why are they still popular with so many druids?, maybe, i dunno, people actually like then and the idea to be a freaking minotaur? lul
    Because due to legacy they're seen as the Horde's Druid race. BTW, Druids drive Troll numbers as well.

In what world are draeneis lower than pandarens? maybe the lighforged, but not the main ones.

you mean HM tauren and LF draenei i assume, and you talked about dishonesty, like, my guy, they are copy paste of the main ones with nothing new, of course they would not be popular. Kul'tiran floopped because they are obese, not because they are "bulky"

and surprisingly all of then are more popular than mechagnomes.

Yet, maghar orcs, another bulky race you ignored, is fairly popular, even considering they are just a recolor of the main one with worse racials.

And again, Orcs are not as huge as Tauren and Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet Void Elves, Zandalari, and Vulpera are among the most popular races in WoW despite being ARs.

No, the Dragonsworn model is exactly what YOU want, let's not get that confused.
    It still just your guesses. Not to mentio that there are very 2 different types of bulkiness. But sure, lets equate a beefy human with a Dragon.

And yes, it is what I want, And many others as well.

Stop handwaving valid criticism away.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

7+ Year Old Account

Yet, they are lower than the bulky zandalari

Nope, is exactly what many people want, stop pretending tis only one or two people.

Because due to legacy they're seen as the Horde's Druid race. BTW, Druids drive Troll numbers as well.
    BS, they are the 6° most popular race, a single race can't put then that high.

They are counting both factions, of course their numbers will bump up, lmao
    And again, Orcs are not as huge as Tauren and Draenei.
    They are as huge as draenei, and tauren are the 6° most popular race

therefore, proving you wrong.

But i like how you think is either tauren or blood elf, pretending its the only bulky possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet, they are lower than the bulky zandalari
    We're going to act like the Zandalari are as bulky as Tauren or Draenei males?

Okay.

Nope, is exactly what many people want, stop pretending tis only one or two people.
    What "many people want" is irrelelvant, because "many people" have shown an inability to form a consensus on what exactly they want.

At this point, there's no reason to continue this discussion. You're a hater who is upset that Blizzard didn't go in the design direction YOU wanted. As I said in the other thread, I recommend you move on, or simply stay miserable. This argument over the "buffness" of Dracthyr has been going on for over 3 months now, and it's ridiculous and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    They still look like twinks from My Little Pony, not warriors from Warcraft.
    They aren't warriors. They're casters.
    And almost every single race in the game is less beefy than the least beefy Dracthyr options, so I'm not sure why people pretend like this is a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

7+ Year Old Account
    We're going to act like the Zandalari are as bulky as Tauren or Draenei males?

Okay.
    So, youa re goign to pretend they are not bulky?

whats your fixation to compare things with tauren?

What "many people want" is irrelelvant, because "many people" have shown an inability to form a consensus on what exactly they want.
    What many people want is 100% relevant because the game is for the majority, and people want bulky options, simple as it is, thats the consensus

only ~~some~~ people whoa re still hellbent in lick blizzard boots that don't want more options and think no changes or new options should be added

At this point, there's no reason to continue this discussion. You're a hater who is upset that Blizzard didn't go in the design direction YOU wanted. As I said in the other thread, I recommend you move on, or simply stay miserable. This argument over the "buffness" of Dracthyr has been going on for over 3 months now, and it's ridiculous and pointless.
    Nope, im upset that blizzard did a shit design and i want better options

And i don't want to hear about "move on" from a tinker fanatic, that is way too funny

10+ Year Old Account
    And i don't want to hear about "move on" from a tinker fanatic, that is way too funny
    I moved on from Tinker months ago. You need to move on from Drakonoid/Dragonsworn. You’re never going to get what you want, so it’s best to just move on to something else.

7+ Year Old Account
    I moved on from Tinker months ago. You need to move on from Drakonoid/Dragonsworn. You’re never going to get what you want, so it’s best to just move on to something else.
    You moved on until the next patch i guess.

And the point is to just put more bufynness into the dracthyr, not remove then and put drakonid, so, chill out, you will still have your twink lizard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You moved on until the next patch i guess.
    Nope. They DE has completely replaced the need for a Tinker class IMO.

And the point is to just put more bufynness into the dracthyr, not remove then and put drakonid, so, chill out, you will still have your twink lizard.
    You want that, and to allow them to play as other classes. Something that isn’t happening on both fronts. Perhaps next expansion, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope. They DE has completely replaced the need for a Tinker class IMO.
    Who do you think you are deceiving?

You want that, and to allow them to play as other classes. Something that isn’t happening on both fronts. Perhaps next expansion, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
    Nope, many people want that, again, stop pretending its just me, take away your bias glasses and look, even the mmochampion pools heavily shows how people want changes.