Dragonflight Pet Power build(non optimal)

Hi folks! As the title indicates, with the new talent tree, there's opportunity to play a variety of styles. My style, both fantasy and game play, has been HEAVILY focused on pets, pet power, and pet fantasy. I was wondering, whether it's dps optimal or not-whats the best tree options for: pet survival, pet damage, and maximum amount of pets up as much as possible. I am aware this may not be THE dps spec cookiecutter, but it's what I want. Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

To add-i will take any advice, even bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    Hi folks! As the title indicates, with the new talent tree, there's opportunity to play a variety of styles. My style, both fantasy and game play, has been HEAVILY focused on pets, pet power, and pet fantasy. I was wondering, whether it's dps optimal or not-whats the best tree options for: pet survival, pet damage, and maximum amount of pets up as much as possible. I am aware this may not be THE dps spec cookiecutter, but it's what I want. Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

To add-i will take any advice, even bad
    The talent trees aren't final and nobody can even use the talents yet to test out proc chances, internal cooldowns, etc, so there's absolutely no way to know what the best builds are, either generally or within your specifications. It's just a preview to give you an idea of what these trees will look like.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    The talent trees aren't final and nobody can even use the talents yet to test out proc chances, internal cooldowns, etc, so there's absolutely no way to know what the best builds are, either generally or within your specifications. It's just a preview to give you an idea of what these trees will look like.
    Noone knows for sure, but the best option for getting it to be viable is to shout from the rooftops how much you want to play that version of BM and hope Blizzard listens.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Noone knows for sure, but the best option for getting it to be viable is to shout from the rooftops how much you want to play that version of BM and hope Blizzard listens.
    Not sure what that has to do with this. He was asking for what the best build was for being pet-based. That's not knowable yet.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.