Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    asmon and the forums are going to have a hard time adjusting to this one.. end times are here fam end times are here

What happened to the murloc mount ?

Buy the mount and dab on the h8ers

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a great deal, right! Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Shame we can't spit any more on acti-blizz white knights...
    buy why you mad tho?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I used to think that no matter what the art team would always be solid but holy shit everything looks god awful now. Can't wait for the expansion after Dragonflight where the new mount is just a sludge pile with a bunch of grass sticking out but for some reason they ruin it with a neon glowing harness.
    I will never forget that thread you made in 2019 where you called WoW a shit game and insulted everyone who kept playing it. And here you are, 3 years later, still playing the game as well LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    it’s not free, it’s included in a 6 month subscription.

the 6 month sub costs what like $78 for a game you already purchased for $50.

it’s cheaper to buy 2 months and quit until the next season when there’s actually new content to do.
    I am still paying the same for the subscription, so for me it is free. And I am still finding things to do in the game.
    But you are free to not play the game and hate anything blizzard brings to the floor.
    What else to expect here.
    Apparently nobody here plays the game anymore but still feels the need to tell people here why they don't, instead of moving on with their life.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Buy the mount and dab on the h8ers
    Yea, that's how they became a 68billion dollars company that releases mobile D3 clones with the most obscene p2w system yet, keep dabbing.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You know if your playing the game and not on the 6month or higher plan your actually giving blizzard more money then the “white knights” right?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account

it’s cheaper to buy 2 months and quit until the next season when there’s actually new content to do.
    If you manage to finish a season in under 2 months you are either really good, or didn't really finish the season haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account

So... hear me out.

Everyone's paid the 50. period. there's no getting around that, so we'll take it out of the equation.

In your scenario you're paying 15+15, which is 30, plus 25 for buying it on the Blizzard Store. You're now at 55 bucks, which is cheaper. Now you decide you wanna pay another month. 70 bucks. By about that time DF Hype is in full swing, you're enjoying S4 cause its *GASP* FUN... you drop another month. 85 bucks. DF comes out and ERMERGERD NEW CONTENT. Time to pay that monthly renewing sub again. You're out another 15, now you're at 100. Add another month, you've been subbed for 6 months at 90 bucks, plus 25 for the mount, 115 total.

What I'm trying to say here is, its still cheaper to buy the 6month plan in the long run.

90+25 vs 78.

#TeamFuckEverything

With LK coming out, would have made more sense to add Tabard of Frost instead of Flame lol, or both. But sense is hard to come by in this company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    If you manage to finish a season in under 2 months you are either really good, or didn't really finish the season haha.
    I did the same thing op said. It’s doable but there’s a lot of grinding once you reach a certain skill level. It wasn’t worth it for Season 2 so i’m glad I skipped. End of xpac cycle is always a good re-entry point.

New season should be interesting for dungeons and raids. Once that’s done there’s Beta and WotLK.

Is your fragile little ego so weak that you have to hate on pixels.. yikes, that does not sound healthy at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone wanna jump down the Rabbit Hole of "this should have been the Belf Quest Line" with me??

No?

Anybody???

OK so Blizzard told Art Team "Make a Mana Wyrm with Blood Elf accents for the 9.2.5 Heritage Quest". They delivered. Blizzard liked it so much they shluffed it off and gave us a green hawkstrider and intended for this to be a 6month cause its so damned good looking.

#TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess, new mount it nice, but I'd rather get the promised 50% XP buff in TBC Classic already. And WoTLK prepatch.
    Have some alts to level, when the buff is gonna be applied at last? It's already mid July.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    OK so Blizzard told Art Team "Make a Mana Wyrm with Blood Elf accents for the 9.2.5 Heritage Quest". They delivered. Blizzard liked it so much they shluffed it off and gave us a green hawkstrider and intended for this to be a 6month cause its so damned good looking.
    The Dark Iron mount wasn't new. The hawkstrider wasn't new. Nothing points to them asking the team to make any new art assets for 9.2.5 because quite literally EVERYTHING, from the dark ranger skin to the armors, polearms, etc is old stuff that was inaccessible to playres.

The rewards only exist because it took no additional art team time to implement.

Could the mount have been inspired by the Dark Iron mount? Mayyyyyybe.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2022-07-12 at 06:58 PM.

why do you hate free stuff?what are you?a republican?

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    With LK coming out, would have made more sense to add Tabard of Frost instead of Flame lol, or both. But sense is hard to come by in this company.
    Guess they'll have plenty of time to add Tabard of Frost. After all, Sunwell is fire/flame themed right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nederbelg View Post
    It is free with a money-saving 6 month subscription.
    But the haters have to hate I guess.

I will use it in game just to annoy the people who feel they need to hate this because it is from blizzard and free.
    tbf, i will get it for free, and i wont use it, its ugly as fuck but to each his own

- - - Updated - - -

if you still play and would get the 6m sub anyway (as its cheaper) its literaly free on top of something you already have...