Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nederbelg View Post
    It is free with a money-saving 6 month subscription.
    But the haters have to hate I guess.

I will use it in game just to annoy the people who feel they need to hate this because it is from blizzard and free.
    I know. I mean how DARE Blizzard utilize a retail sales tactic that Esteé Lauder pioneered in 1946?!?!?! I mean Free Gift With Purchase has only been around for 76 years now
    Last edited by Eosia; 2022-07-12 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    On Topic: can't wait to get home and claim my free mount and Tabard
    You wont get it today though
    Based on My Opinion: WotLK = Legion > TBC = Classic > Dragonflight > MoP > Bfa > Shadowlands > Cata > Wod

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by panasc View Post
    oh yeah, forget it takes a day or two for it to pop up.

Oh well. Go home and open my Great Vault of Disappointment
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    it’s not free, it’s included in a 6 month subscription.

the 6 month sub costs what like $78 for a game you already purchased for $50.

it’s cheaper to buy 2 months and quit until the next season when there’s actually new content to do.
    Its effectively free to those who were going to say subscribed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Its effectively free to those who were going to say subscribed anyway.
    Nope, ive been subscribed since classic began... and i havent gotten a single subscription mount even tho there has been atleast 1 during this time. Same with the older ones few years ago.

This is not a loyalty reward, blizzard doesnt know how to do those... you could be a 17 year old nonstop-subscriber but you get NOTHING if you dont specifically subscribe for 6 months with this specific deal.

Its purely to try and get new players into the game OR to try and retain existing players for longer than they would want.
    Its sad and disgusting... they dont care if youre an old veteran player of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Guess they'll have plenty of time to add Tabard of Frost. After all, Sunwell is fire/flame themed right?
    I guess so.

Is that supposed to be a mana wyrm....?

Ew...

Mmm, more delicious fodder for the people who list "hates Blizzard" as a personality defining trait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Nope, ive been subscribed since classic began... and i havent gotten a single subscription mount even tho there has been atleast 1 during this time. Same with the older ones few years ago.

This is not a loyalty reward, blizzard doesnt know how to do those... you could be a 17 year old nonstop-subscriber but you get NOTHING if you dont specifically subscribe for 6 months with this specific deal.

Its purely to try and get new players into the game OR to try and retain existing players for longer than they would want.
    Its sad and disgusting... they dont care if youre an old veteran player of the game.
    You sure about that, friendo?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Anyone wanna jump down the Rabbit Hole of "this should have been the Belf Quest Line" with me??

No?

Anybody???

OK so Blizzard told Art Team "Make a Mana Wyrm with Blood Elf accents for the 9.2.5 Heritage Quest". They delivered. Blizzard liked it so much they shluffed it off and gave us a green hawkstrider and intended for this to be a 6month cause its so damned good looking.

Tbh I'd probably agree with this.

This is clearly a Blood Elf themed mount, no question.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I hate the animations of the cloud serpent mounts. Even if I think the mount itself looks decent, I'd never ride it simply because the animations are so off-putting to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account

You are aware that you pay more if you are subscribed anyways but don't get the 6 months sub, right?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Tabard of flame was the super common one, right? I recall this TCG loot card set, and the Flame tabard was dirt cheap, but the others were obscenely expensive.

inb4 people defending this shlock

I used to think this shit was lame and still kinda is.

Mount reward is getting SERIOUS diminishing returns though.

Will anyone actually give a shit once they start heading towards 1000 mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    asmon and the forums are going to have a hard time adjusting to this one.. end times are here fam end times are here
    Is anyone surprised at this point? You get one every six month like clockwork.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    When this was given out, I was subbed non-stop from March 2005 (one month after EU release) until it was given out, except for a 9 month period I was hospitalized, which meant I never received one. Always makes me a tiny bit sadge, but not like Blizzard could know/do anything about that. Just felt like sharing.

Back on topic though, other than this statue, long time subs have never otherwise received something unless subbed in 6 month periods (as far as I can remember at least). I understand where Otaka is coming from frankly. I'd much prefer a reward program that rewards how long you've been subbed, not in how big a periods you do it in. Just my 2 cents.

Then you might want to contact Blizzard support or something. I've gotten every 6-month mount since they started doing that without having to do anything special, besides be subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by panasc View Post
    I got mine 10 minutes ago. They go out in waves, you'll get it somewhere between instantly and the 22nd according to the flyer.

so ... where do i claim this tabard in tbc ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so ... where do i claim this tabard in tbc ?
    "An epic Tabard of Flame will turn every outfit into a fierce fashion statement! Once you purchase the 6-Month Subscription, redeem your item by accepting a special quest from Innkeepers in any capital city, as well as Landro Longshot in Booty Bay. The quest is available for all Burning Crusade Classic characters attached to a single regional Battle.net account."

They pump out new store bs faster than any other content.