Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    I just didn't realize being exposed to promotional deals can have a negative impact on your life, but I guess you learn something everyday.
    Bit scared to do my daily shopping now. What if there's a great promotional deal for the butter and I don't need butter? Please help.
    I'm happy you're arguing in such good faith and not deflecting.

But honestly, I have to wonder why you care enough to reply to my posts when there are children in Africa starving right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

But honestly, I have to wonder why you care enough to reply to my posts when there are children in Africa starving right now.
    And yet you post as well.. And I wonder, What do pixels have to do with Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    And yet you post as well.. And I wonder, What do pixels have to do with Africa.
    Gee. Almost like I was making mock of the notion that you can't care or have a negative opinion on something unless it's vital. Or at least vital enough for this particular person to consider it worthy of being cared about.

Why, do you think I'm being dishonest? I'm genuinely baffled how can a promotional deal impact someone's life in a negative way. It just strikes me as an exaggeration to call it "being constantly exposed to something bad". I don't know, maybe I have a tough skin or something.
    As for children in Africa, I just donate some of my income to charity (although recently I've been donating Ukraine mostly). Thankfully I can still do it while responding to exaggerated opinions.

Why, do you think I'm being dishonest? I'm genuinely baffled how can a promotional deal impact someone's life in a negative way. It just strikes me as an exaggeration to call it "being constantly exposed to something bad". I don't know, maybe I have a tough skin or something.
    As for children in Africa, I just donate some of my income to charity (although recently I've been donating Ukraine mostly).
    All you're saying is "You can't care about thing I don't consider worthy of being cared about," and you're wondering why it's not particularly compelling?

All you're saying is "You can't care about thing I don't consider worthy of being cared about," and you're wondering why it's not particularly compelling?
    I just want to understand how a promotional deal impacts someone's life in a negative way. I see this complaint very often since Blizzard introduced those deals and I still have no clue; maybe you can help?

I just want to understand how a promotional deal impacts someone's life in a negative way. I see this complaint very often since Blizzard introduced those deals and I still have no clue; maybe you can help?
    No, you can have this one. I forgot where I am.

No, you can have this one. I forgot where I am.
    See, it's always the same story. I ask this very simple question, but never get a straight answer.

See, it's always the same story. I ask this very simple question, but never get a straight answer.
    You're so right, bestie.

You're so right, bestie.
    Now you're ridiculing me, but to counter your indignation that I can't treat your complaints seriously I'll ask this: do you think that every complaint should be treated with equal seriousness just because there are people bothered by something...?
    Because personally, I don't believe so. I have kids, so I know something about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    it’s not free, it’s included in a 6 month subscription.

the 6 month sub costs what like $78 for a game you already purchased for $50.

it’s cheaper to buy 2 months and quit until the next season when there’s actually new content to do.
    A lot of people (like me) don't bother cancelling their sub even if they don't play for a while.

Kinda like Netflix, Prime Video etc. I might not watch that stuff for months, but I'm still subbed.

It's only 10-20 euro per month, doesn't really matter to me. Having active subs means I can jump in whenever, too. Just easier when it's such a laughably low amount.
    Hi

Gee. Almost like I was making mock of the notion that you can't care or have a negative opinion on something unless it's vital. Or at least vital enough for this particular person to consider it worthy of being cared about.
    Imagine crying over pixels this much.. I love how people do this, it really shows how little influence they have in the real world to just downplay other's enjoyment because of the "OMG STOP HAVING FUN!!!" meme.
    Accept that others are enjoying the mount, and that others want it. ANd stop screeching that it's horrible and the worstestestest thing ever to happen in videogames.

Seriously, it's almost endearing how people like you and others bother to whisper people ingame to bitch and whine about a mount. So much effort for what? Nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't. But people with no real enjoyment in life feel the need to put down others who do enjoy such items.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Imagine crying over pixels this much.. I love how people do this, it really shows how little influence they have in the real world to just downplay other's enjoyment because of the "OMG STOP HAVING FUN!!!" meme.
    Accept that others are enjoying the mount, and that others want it. ANd stop screeching that it's horrible and the worstestestest thing ever to happen in videogames.

Seriously, it's almost endearing how people like you and others bother to whisper people ingame to bitch and whine about a mount. So much effort for what? Nothing.
    Damn, I did all that?

That's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    lol 6 month sub now? Worst deal ever
    What? they have been doing this deal for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    This takes you through the expansion release so is also effectively a dragonflight pre-order. Funny stuff.
    Except it is not. YOu still have to buy the game. It is in no way effectively a dragonfilght pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Something about that mount that makes me hate it. I think it's the face.
    The metal bridal that looks more like a hat + the eyes that blend in make it look like the metal thing is covering the eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    it’s not free, it’s included in a 6 month subscription.

the 6 month sub costs what like $78 for a game you already purchased for $50.

it’s cheaper to buy 2 months and quit until the next season when there’s actually new content to do.
    If you aren't terrible at the game there is plenty of content to do for all 6 months.

People who can't raid, PVP or do dungeons struggle to justify the sub.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    The metal bridal that looks more like a hat + the eyes that blend in make it look like the metal thing is covering the eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

If you aren't terrible at the game there is plenty of content to do for all 6 months.

People who can't raid, PVP or do dungeons struggle to justify the sub.
    If those things take you longer than 2 months to finish you must be really bad at the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    I got both mounts for one 6-month subscription, this one and also Wen-Lo, the previous mount.
    Subscribed like one week ago, when I still had two weeks left on my account subscription. Got Wen-Lo then, and today I could claim the new mount as a gift.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    If those things take you longer than 2 months to finish you must be really bad at the game.
    I don't think people who take longer than 2 months for cutting edge are bad lol.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by panasc View Post
    You wont get it today though
    Yeah they will. I got mine probably a hour after the announcement. Was in-game and saw the launcher flashing and the gift was there to redeem.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    oh yeah, forget it takes a day or two for it to pop up.

Oh well. Go home and open my Great Vault of Disappointment
    You should've have gotten it yesterday provided you meet the requirements for it.

5+ Year Old Account
    I like it. A bit aquatic in appearance.