I can't believe Blizzard is actually willing to launch Dracthyr so half-assed

They're the literal centerpiece of their new expansion, yet the Dracthyr are not only hyper effeminate, but can't even wear THEIR OWN goddamn CLASS ARMOR?!?

Literally, thanks to "lookalike" gear, they'll be the only Mail-user that CAN'T wear their own armor. I mean, imagine launching a race that couldn't use normal mounts.

And if they were too lazy to implement the ability to wear armor, then WHY THE FUCK DO THEY LOOK LIKE LIZARD-PEOPLE?!?

If they REALLY couldn't be bothered, why not at least go SUPER distinctive with it? Like actual DRAGON forms, or even something closer to this "Eranog" boss:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...al/1068115.jpg

Seriously; who the fuck is calling the shots at Blizzard? At a time when Blizzard CLEARLY needs a win, the best they can come up with is some half-baked lusty argonian?

This is so, so disappointing. It's incredible that they're so delusional they would launch something so limited, after these past two years.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonf...e-power-327707

Certain key pieces show in your draconic form: shoulders, large geometric pieces like belt buckles. When we make things like tier sets, we know that this armor is custom-made for the Evoker, and so we can do more things than we could do elsewhere. The big challenge is with such a unique body shape and horns and wings, fitting regular armor was a mix of logistically impossible but also undermining a bit of the core fantasy of being a scaled draconic being with wings. And if you cover it all up, that undermines a piece of it. But yes, in your visage form, it’s all visible all the time. We want to make sure people are seeing their visage form more than say a Worgen sees their humanoid form, depending on personal preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

I don't have any issues with Dractyr.

I am happy that Blizzard is still trying to do weird things and make things more diverse and interesting. They could've added a Dractyr race as a typical race, Evoker as a normal class etc. but they didn't. They actually went ahead and tried something very different and thus I am actually quite interested in the Dractyr, while otherwise I wouldn't care.

All in all, sorry, but your post just makes you look whiny and irrational. You pretend to be an expert and know it better than Blizzard, but actually just end up whining, because they did something different.

We know you MEAN BUSINESS when random words are CAPITALIZED to show how POWERFUL your opinion is. It's a shame they didn't consult you, random internet person, to specifically design Dracthyr in a way that suits your individual tastes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Dracthyr personally, and have no issues with their appearance or transmog.
    Here is something to believe in!

oh, this thread again.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    We already have multiple threads discussing the Dracthyr model, use one of the existing ones as opposed to making a new one for every hot take. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead