Any Arcane Mages In Beta That Can Share Some Insight?

So I'm in the Dragonflight beta and testing an unorthodox spec idea for arcane.

I have details installed and at 60 it says I'm doing about 10-12k dps. The character I am using has 28% crit, 17% haste, 48% mastery, and 7% versatility

At 70 I'm doing about 20-22k dps. This is a lvl 70 premade with 16% crit, 9% haste, 19% mastery, and 0 versatility

The thing is, I have no context as to what constitutes "good" or "bad" dps for arcane on the beta at this time. Obviously they are still going to be tuning numbers up till pre-patch hits (and probably still be tuning well into launch), but I was just curious to see how what I am doing compares to what other Arcane testers are doing. I understand spec differences can account for a lot but that's what I am counting on.

If any of you are in beta and could share what sort of dps numbers you've been managing as arcane at both 60 and 70, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Is this single-target over five minutes plus? What's the sample size here? And the iLvl of the 70 toon on Beta? I was getting 19k+ single target on a 340 pre-made on Beta, but based on the numbers I'm seeing from other classes, I HAVE to assume that's getting nerfed before release.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis