Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    Nah, I wanted a clear yes/no answer, without someone going through mental gymnastics to avoid giving a clear answer. Meh.
    It does look like Hogger.

Clearly says Hogger on top of his head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    It's likely just the wrong model put on by a mass swap there are already Gnoll's that have the right look to match current hogger.

also to the thread in general, looking around at beta stuff and the Gnoll's have actual expression now instead of them permanent Snarl of the classic model.

https://twitter.com/valarynn/status/1547931510996553733
    those animations do look pretty good.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I doubt that's the ACTUAL Hogger model meant for release. But if it is: Well, that's dumb. Model is pretty nice - hella furry, but makes sense considering the current designers. They even have better feral-looking models for something like Hogger. We'll see in the near future, hopefully it's a placeholder.

The more they move towards making everything look like god damn Disney/Pixar trash, the less interested I am. I've played Warcraft games since Warcraft 2 on Playstation with my dad when I was a little kid and they're just taking a massive dump in all corners of it, but hey at least they don't use those big mean bad words "male" and "female" anymore, I'm sure all 36 people left playing WoW will be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    He does NFT's, so who the fuck cares what he thinks these days?
    His art set the look of the games you're addicted to.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

It's really just the eyes. It's pure disney.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Doesn't matter. He failed the purity test. Might as well scrub him from the history books.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    It's really just the eyes. It's pure disney.
    The eyes are what have drastically changed newer models of most NPCs. Hell, even murlocs and ogres. Older models have dead, expressionless eyes.

The pics Orby posted give a better side view.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Addicted to? Bro I have barely played wow for months.
    also only kind of, his concept art was used as a general term, it didnt "set the look" as even going back to vanilla, his artwork was FAR from what the game actually looked like.
    he made tauren as this feral and rabid race of brutal bovine minotaur.
    play a tauren and tell me they look anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Dunno if this was posted yet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._during_lunch/

Feels closer to the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    They shoulda kept the original scary design and just update the poly count and textures, not redesign the whole damn model to look like a happy golden retriever who got his toy:

Last edited by sys01; 2022-07-17 at 05:21 PM. Reason: screenshot placement
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised, the teams are more interested in making the humanoid models...attractive...for their...personal pleasures...ugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    It's likely just the wrong model put on by a mass swap there are already Gnoll's that have the right look to match current hogger.

also to the thread in general, looking around at beta stuff and the Gnoll's have actual expression now instead of them permanent Snarl of the classic model.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXtbIwbU...png&name=small
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXtbfFIU...png&name=small

https://twitter.com/valarynn/status/1547931510996553733
    That's better, but the weirdly human eyes still seem out of place to me. Gnolls feel like they should have amber or tawny eyes with a vertical slit, the eyes of a predator, and not so human-like. Different eyes coupled with the model above and I think you've have the best of both worlds, IMO.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That's better, but the weirdly human eyes still seem out of place to me. Gnolls feel like they should have amber or tawny eyes with a vertical slit, the eyes of a predator, and not so human-like. Different eyes coupled with the model above and I think you've have the best of both worlds, IMO.
    Ya I think darker eyes like actual hyenas Would be a set up the white on blue is a bit to human.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You guys are legit whining over every little changes in the game. No wonder the game is declining harder then any other game jesus fuck.
    The model doesnt even look bad at all...
    "NOOO YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE THINGS STOP DISLIKING THINGS IT'S NOT THAT BAD"

$0.02 has been deposited into your Battle.net account

Awwwwww he's so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Did they just white wash Hogger?
    They furry washed him.

Old Hogger looked like he ate kids for breakfast. New Hogger looks like a pedo furry.

Man, you people latch onto the dumbest things and pick the stupidest fights.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

usually when im bored i mast... Forget it. The models are fine and they look super cool and crazy if u look them moving and not static on the side the moment it looks like a He-man figurine