Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    And none of that detracts from my point: It makes way more sense for us to be seeing Meatball in DF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Sure, but it doesn’t make more sense that that the new model would be only for him And not hogger who’s art it matches.
    It doesn't matter, because Hogger and Meatball look exactly the same, and they can just use this model on Hogger because they're gonna update all the old Gnolls in Elwynn anyway.

I'd be upset if they made a model for meatball and not use it for Hogger when their model in live is the same.
    Ideas:
    People created quest
    Faction Wide Objectives
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Would be quite a mistake if both Meatball and Hogger used the same classic model and they only update Meatball with this one. I don't see the point if they're doing a full update of all gnolls across the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

Personally, I find it hilarious there are so many people in this thread pretending to actually care about gnoll NPC models.

give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Shame on you, you forgot to take the screenshot from the most unflattering angle while he's in the middle of an awkward idle animation.

I still prefer the original model, though that could just be nostalgia speaking, but this is definitely at least passable now.

Honestly with the popularity of Hogger I wouldn't mind if the devs added an option in the Interface called "Enable Old Hogger," which just makes the old Hogger model show up for you.

The thread is over now, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Shame on you, you forgot to take the screenshot from the most unflattering angle while he's in the middle of an awkward idle animation.
    Your comment assumes you think I am special enough to get into the alpha, and let me tell you buddy, I just pasted the wowhead image.

Sad times.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.