Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Could we relax the gender rules to mock blizzards laughable pandering?

It seems weird how we can't talk about their new half assed empty pandering. Why not let people have a laugh?

I think their reasoning behind it is because it creates a toxic environment.

It ABSOLUTELY is pandering, and it shouldn't buy them any favor back, but its a fairly standard addition in this day and age so there's really nothing remarkable about it.
    They're still scumbags and lowlives, their pandering has just brought them up to industry standard for 2020.

My milkshake brings all the body type 1s to the yard

15+ Year Old Account
    It sucks that the entire industry is being taken over by woke idealogues but ill still continue to try to push them out

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    It seems weird how we can't talk about their new half assed empty pandering. Why not let people have a laugh?
    Because it turns into an excuse for weirdo bigots to post things like "It sucks that the entire industry is being taken over by woke idealogues but ill still continue to try to push them out"
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It sucks that the entire industry is being taken over by woke idealogues but ill still continue to try to push them out
    lol + lmao

The conservative mass hysteria and meltdown over the new inclusivity updates is just baffling. Who are the snowflakes again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    lol + lmao

The conservative mass hysteria and meltdown over the new inclusivity updates is just baffling. Who are the snowflakes again?
    I dunno. Im not a conservative ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol + lmao

If you were around and old enough to see it in the late 90s and early 2000s it was the same thing, but with gay people. They had a complete meltdown every time a new gay character appeared on tv. Like it was all some people knew how to speak about for years. They wouldn't shut up and then accused everyone else of being obsessed. This whole thing is like watching a rerun of the most obnoxious period of time in the last 40 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. Im not a conservative ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Conservatism: "commitment to traditional values and ideas with opposition to change or innovation."

Yes, you are.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If you were around and old enough to see it in the late 90s and early 2000s it was the same thing, but with gay people. They had a complete meltdown every time a new gay character appeared on tv. Like it was all some people knew how to speak about for years. They wouldn't shut up and then accused everyone else of being obsessed. This whole thing is like watching a rerun of the most obnoxious period of time in the last 40 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Conservatism: "commitment to traditional values and ideas with opposition to change or innovation."

Yes, you are.
    Im a liberal. "Do what you want but be called stupid if its stupid"

Im a liberal. "Do what you want but be called stupid if its stupid"
    Opposition to social progress and a support of social intolerance is not liberal.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Opposition to social progress and a support of social intolerance is not liberal.
    I agree. But we are regressing so that still makes me a normal lib from the late 90s/mid 2000s

What progress is that exactly?

Body type 1 or 2 breaking ground here?

lol + lmao

Dude literally has the Bowsette as the signature which is a symbol for trans people. Well, at least I perceive the meme that way. Maybe I’m wrong.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Dude literally has the Bowsette as the signature which is a symbol for trans people. Well, at least I perceive the meme that way. Maybe I’m wrong.
    Please stop eating paint chips if you really think that

I agree. But we are regressing so that still makes me a normal lib from the late 90s/mid 2000s
    You are appealing to how the norm "used to be" in order to advocate for hanging on to older social norms....

This is also known as.... conservatism.

Would you take it seriously if someone said "I oppose gay rights and interracial marriage, but that was the norm in 1950 so really I'm the liberal!"
    -ynnady

Please stop eating paint chips if you really think that
    Jfc I’m on your side calm down. Coulda just said I was wrong damn
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    What progress is that exactly?

Body type 1 or 2 breaking ground here?
    Breaking down rigid gender norms in order to accommodate a social order that is more accepting. That's progress.
    -ynnady

They had a complete meltdown every time a new gay character appeared on tv. Like it was all some people knew how to speak about for years. They wouldn't shut up and then accused everyone else of being obsessed.
    I mean, this hasn't changed. See: the 'gay' aliens in Ardenweald (who might not have been gay, just both had male voices). Or any game that has even one LGBTQ+ character, immediately you get posts crying 'go woke go broke!!!!' when it's been kinda proven that the opposite is true instead.

what did i missed?

Even if this was used as the definition of liberal — which it is not, but we can play along — how do you define "social progress"? To my eyes, it seems to be defined as "anything different from what we had before." What exactly are we "progressing" towards? What was wrong with the concept of gender as it has existed for tens of thousands of years?