Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    Lmao, according to who? Using incorrect pronouns usually leads to "oh, I actually go by they/them" or whatever, and then you say "oh sorry, thanks for letting me know". And then everything's fine.

Unless you're a cunt who refuses to use preferred pronouns, then it gets a bit less civil.
    I identify as sexy. Everyone who addresses me from this day forth MUST refer to me as sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    Holy crap I didn't know Sweden practiced slavery. They're so chill and "progressive" and "feminist" lol. Wow, that's intense. When did they end the practice?
    I had to google it. It ended january 1335 and it was a thing for thousands of years apparently, which i didn't know.
    You could also decide to become a "träl" by free choice and losing your rights and then being able to earn them back and becoming a free man.
    Pretty interesting to be honest, we stopped with slavery almost 500 years before USA even existed...
    It was also a heavily viking thing and the law stopped because no one born christian could become one.
    You really do learn stuff everyday haha :P

Visit Twitter or Reddit. Not the best example, but that's where the hate mob lives.
    I don't think you actually understood my point. You can have a participation award though, I'm proud of you for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    I identify as sexy. Everyone who addresses me from this day forth MUST refer to me as sexy.
    No, you're almost certainly a malding pizza roll of a human being so I'd rather not.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    If that's what you want to believe, I won't stop you either. When you'll get sick, you can go seek the help of a witch, for all I care.
    I'm not sure he wants Hilary or Kamala anywhere near him when he's sick.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSamantha View Post
    Using they/them to refer to someone in the singular is such a gross disfigurement of the language that only someone truly heinous like, oh I don't know, maybe Shakespare, could do it.
    I agree actually. There are ways in which the use of 'they' creates disastrous ambiguity over whether someone is referring to one or several people. But that's a flaw in the English language more so than that this is about politically correct speech or wokism.

Other language have a noun instead of a pronoun for a single person whom's gender is unknown or unknowable (like a hypothetical doctor, or firefighter, or suspect). This noun directly translates to 'the one who'.

So instead of 'they' people say 'the one who', it works great, especially in legal literature where the law often speaks of a hypothetical person in the abstract.

The English language desperately needs a word for 'the one who'.

10+ Year Old Account
    if Blizzard really wants to make a change, can they please fire the quest dev with the scat fetish?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would you like the clip of the two transwomen (also nonbinary because... how?) vs Matt Walsh on the Dr Phil Show? They were given far more time to speak and sympathy, despite the ridiculousness of their position. And then they played victim after they were humiliated and essentially accused Matt Walsh of being guilty of genocide. XD It was brilliant. I haven't laughed so hard in ages.
    Why would I care what two random women have to say? Are they educated? Are they spokespeople for the cause? Are they thought leaders? Are they credible? No? So they were just invited on Dr Phil (another right wing nutter) to be made fun of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I had to google it. It ended january 1335 and it was a thing for thousands of years apparently, which i didn't know.
    You could also decide to become a "träl" by free choice and losing your rights and then being able to earn them back and becoming a free man.
    Pretty interesting to be honest, we stopped with slavery almost 500 years before USA even existed...
    It was also a heavily viking thing and the law stopped because no one born christian could become one.
    You really do learn stuff everyday haha :P
    Google Cabo Corso.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    You don't HAVE to, just like you don't have to be nice to people, or be considerate to people.
    But doing those things, is just overall better for everyone, at the cost of very little effort on your part .
    Might seem a bit silly in your eyes, but at the end of the day, you can improve the lives of some people with very little cost!
    And I think that is worth it ^^.
    But do you think that same courtesy or being considerate are going both ways?
    Because I read and hear daily that I'm evil only because I was born white and I'm a man.
    From where I'm standing, its a very one-sided road where its a right and entitlement but only for them.
    Which makes it pretty hard to be nice or considerate back, specially when its not asked and instead demanded or i'm "insert a ton of shit talking and name calling".

3+ Year Old Account
    Players will be able to choose the body type and voice independently of each other.
    This reminds me of a WoW machinima I watched back in the day, was probably made in vanilla, maybe early TBC at the latest, where one of the characters was a female human with a super deep masculine voice. The gag was obviously dudes playing girl characters, but in hindsight, it ended up being bizarrely prophetic. I wonder how they'll handle the /silly emotes, given that a number might be sex-specific.

Actually, now that I think of it, did they remove that one Caverns of Time NPC in the male Orc body with a female Orc voice that was an obvious gag character? I'd be stunned if that wasn't at least on the chopping block, if not changed already.

OT: Generally speaking, I don't mind extra customization options, even given the nature of these changes in particular. More options is good, things being altered for those same reasons = bad. This falls into category one, so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Place of birth does not make a homo sapiens into...not homo sapiens. Really? Last I checked female and male representation were both pretty even.

Besides, you told me about hermaphrodites and I linked you proof that implies no mammals have hermaphroditic species = hermaphroditism is not the norm in humans. Making me right. Why are you still replying to me if you just outright deny everything I link?

Google "how common is hermaphrodite in humans":

Are you really insisting to keep pretending that is somehow a normal state of birth on human race?
    Being a hermaphrodite doesn’t stop them from being a human. What kinda bs are you spouting?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your compliance is compulsory, not optional. -_- #ResistanceIsFutileYouWillBeAssismilated

- - - Updated - - -

Hey you asked, I answered - they were clearly "important" enough to get a segment on a show with millions of viewers. But you jut keep shifting the goalposts hon.
    I stated in my initial post that they should be credible. There was no goalpost shifting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Denso View Post
    Google Cabo Corso.
    Interesting day of history. Not really sure what your point is?
    It was Portuguese, later german, owned by swedish royalty for 13 years before being sold to the netherlands?

Because I read and hear daily that I'm evil only because I was born white and I'm a man.
    I mean if you hang out in ridiculously polarized echo chambers then you will hear dumb shit all the time, yes.
    Maybe use your brain and read less garbage content, or even better, get off your ass and go outside and maybe you'll meet enough people that you don't have to judge swathes of human beings based on dumbass shit you read on the internet.

Wow, I draw the line at replacing make and female with body type 1,2

This is not inclusive, it's down right stupid and not how you prove you are not sexist against women.

I have even less motivation to encourage you by buying your product. And as an LGBT black minority, fyi, people do identify as make or female, and if you cared so much about representation, where is my fat gender neutral body type 2 blood elf, My cousin transitioned to be make, not called body type 1

And as a female, why is my body type number2? Are you saying male physique is the number 1?.

The only thing I am okay with here is the option for more pronouns. The rest is just silly on most races.

Blizzard, this is ridiculous.

Goodbye, you are goingh insane

Your compliance is compulsory, not optional. -_- #ResistanceIsFutileYouWillBeAssismilated
    you are one cringey fuck, buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Goodbye, you are goingh insane
    See you at Dragonflight launch, buddy.

But do you think that same courtesy or being considerate are going both ways?
    From where I'm standing, its a very one-sided road where its a right and entitlement but only for them.
    Which makes it pretty hard to be nice or considerate back, specially when its not asked and instead demanded or i'm "insert a ton of shit talking and name calling".
    Yes, kindness should go in all directions, no matter what you are born like, or how you feel like.
    But it's a stepping stone, you don't change society over night.
    And the pendulum will swing back and forth a little bit before it settles at a point where people will be happy.

The best thing you can do is have an open mind, try not to fall into echo chambers, and just realize that often people talk in absolutes, when the world is far from.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Takes more energy to be a ass then just shrug and go about your day, if you hate things that don't fit in your ugly little box called "normal"
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
    Normal is Ugly
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSamantha View Post
    Why would I care what two random women have to say? Are they educated? Are they spokespeople for the cause? Are they thought leaders? Are they credible? No? So they were just invited on Dr Phil (another right wing nutter) to be made fun of.
    Its an identity politics moment, everyone is a spokesperson for the cause. Why wouldn't they be credible?
    What makes you think they were invited just to be made fun off? If they had better arguments and logic they wouldn't have been made fun off and it would have been reverse roles? Which was their intention to begin with...