Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    The Earth is flat, climate change is a myth, Heaven is real and your gender/sex is whatever you feel like it is that day.
    Also Slam is a well designed warrior ability.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    People were already free to choose their own sex in this video game. He is a follower of gender ideology doctrine, attempting to say it is founded in science with a veritable mountain of evidence against him, and suggests as you seem to be that you are free to pick your own gender as if it were a pair of clothes. This is completely antithetical to what trans people experience and marginalizes their dysphoria to nonexistence. If anyone is saying trans people don't exist at all it's you two, because the concept of having a gender that doesn't match your body isn't even possible because gender is just something you pick for yourself.
    I don't know if you think you are actually making a point rather than spouting nonsense, but I'm here to tell you that you are spouting nonsense. Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Says the guy constantly getting basic biology AND linguistics AND lore wrong.
    You're a joke. Repeating a lie doesn't make you right. Go back to Tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This is an opinion. Sex = gender untill a bunch of tumblrdrones is trying to change its meaning.
    Nope. Gender has always ment the same thing, being presentation. No opinions here. Ask any historian or linguistic.
    You cannot argue that I am wrong. It is a fact. You can keep saying it is an opinion but then you're not allowed to say others are against reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

It doesn't matter if it's natural. Cars and airplanes are not natural.

And thanks for admitting out loud that a woman who can't give birth is not a woman. Are you willing to say that out loud in public?
    Funny that you mention reproductive rights too. The people who are transphobic like you are, are the same people taking away reproductive rights.
    Keep gaslighting more, keep projecting more with politics. Its all you fucking got. There's a difference between utalising tools and mutilating your own body.

Nope. Gender has always ment the same thing, being presentation. No opinions here. Ask any historian or linguistic.
    You cannot argue that I am wrong. It is a fact. You can keep saying it is an opinion but then you're not allowed to say others are against reality.
    It's not a fact just because you say so dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    The Earth is flat, climate change is a myth, Heaven is real and your gender/sex is whatever you feel like it is that day.
    Interesting. The people who believe the first 3 are actually the same people who don't believe the 4th.
    The people who are flexible when it comes to gender are overwhelmingly left wing, which means they are more likely to believe in science.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a fact just because you say so dawg.
    I am not the one saying it. Highly educated linguistics and historians are. I am just repeating them.
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

TRUST THE HECKING SCIENCE (except when it comes to nuclear energy) ^^^^^

People will make a big stink about this, but ultimately after a month or two completely forget about it and probably not leave the game over it because it's such a minor UI change that hardly anyone would have even noticed if it had not been datamined.

And if you are going to leave the game over some text and icon changes in the character creation menu? Well good luck with that I guess.

Interesting. The people who believe the first 3 are actually the same people who don't believe the 4th.
    The people who are flexible when it comes to gender are overwhelmingly left wing, which means they are more likely to believe in science.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not the one saying it. Highly educated linguistics and historians are. I am just repeating them.
    You are repeating morons on Twitter who aren't recognised linguistics and historians at all lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Tell me you're a groomer without telling me you're a groomer.
    Except actual groomers are overwhelmingly right-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    People will make a big stink about this, but ultimately after a month or two completely forget about it and probably not leave the game over it because it's such a minor UI change that hardly anyone would have even noticed if it had not been datamined.

And if you are going to leave the game over some text and icon changes in the character creation menu? Well good luck with that I guess.
    People will just universally agree body type 1 = male and body type 2 = female and will universally understand aswell to let the crazy schizos live in their own make belief world.

You are repeating morons on Twitter who aren't recognised linguistics and historians at all lmao
    No I am repeating historians and linguistics. You know, like the ones at Oxford? The school that has existed longer than the Aztec empire?
    I don't use Twitter or Tumblr so you using them as a weak excuse to attack me isn't doing anything. It's like you're shouting that "Arsenal is a shit football club" at someone who doesn't watch football.

People will just universally agree body type 1 = male and body type 2 = female and will universally understand aswell to let the crazy schizos live in their own make belief world.
    You are free to be your own transphobic self in your own transphobic bubble, but can you please, for the love of god, fuck off from here about it?

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...y-transphobia/

Some light reading for you. Are you actually interested in being educated, or just repeating your nonsense?

Body type 1 is male, body type 2 is female. 99% of people will think this way and raise their eye brow to pronounces, the 1% will cheer thinking that this is a big change in society xDDDDD

their own make belief world.
    >thinks cars/airplanes are natural but surgery isn't
    >disagrees with world renowned linguistics and historians on the definition of a word
    >thinks nothing can change gender in nature even though multiple animals do

>still calls others out of touch with reality

I am beyond in disbelief. This is what it must be like to have Mind Blast cast on you IRL.

- - - Updated - - -

Body type 1 is male, body type 2 is female. 99% of people will think this way and raise their eye brow to pronounces, the 1% will cheer thinking that this is a big change in society xDDDDD
    So where is the harm then? Both groups are happy.

Except you, obviously.

You're free to assign whatever gender you want to the body types, just like everyone else is. No one is stopping you or forcing you to change your thoughts. It's just some text and icon changes on a menu.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    I know right? Be like the Leftist and just report them every time they mention "white" people like they're the only ones capable of wrong doing. SMH sick of this overly racist shit and it being tolerated.
    Most of the mods here are typical internet, Twitter style people.

They let stuff slide that they agree with but ban instantly anything that isn't how they agree.

Make a alt account and pretend you are a Twitter neckbeard and watch what you can get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    You are free to be your own transphobic self in your own transphobic bubble, but can you please, for the love of god, fuck off from here about it?

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...y-transphobia/

Some light reading for you. Are you actually interested in being educated, or just repeating your nonsense?
    It won't matter. I've pointed out multiple errors in his arguing. He just ignores it and keeps crying about others being out of touch with reality and needing to get off of tumblr/twitter and touch grass.

These people are so delusional that they have turned incorrect science into a weapon and believe they don't need to be educated.

It's a lost battle I'm afraid. Luckily people like him are in the minority.