Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Never imagined I would quit the game not because of bad content, but because of the devs catering to < 1% of the population. Sad to see these SoCal clowns ruin our game.
    I'll miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    Dude its not just about the game change this crap is all over the real world too. We don't need it in games as well! I don't care what kind of mental disorder people have if they think they are women or men or something totally F up I don't want to know.
    translation: I can't respect other's people opinions and need to rage about it. You'd say the mental disorder is being so irrationally angry about it

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Buh bye. No one will miss you.
    I will miss him, i rather have normal people that still have a normal mind and logical point of view on the world then all these SJW's wierdo's that want to put there sex and social studies into this once beloved game and franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    This is fucked up...
    Just shows that more deranged deer people have taken over the company from the inside.

I dont really give a shit if men like to suck dick and take it up the ass or if women like to scissor their sisters. Each to their own.
    But why cancel culture the MALE / FEMALE options. You exclude more than you include.
    Nothing stops the individuals from selecting a FEMALE or MALE character and thus play what they think they identify as.
    Because they are trying to delete reality and substitute their own. They want to get rid of biological reality, which ironically makes Feminism pointless, as well as the "LGB" part of their little sex cult. Can't be gay if it's just a "social construct", can't be "born this way" if you can change your gender because it's all "fluid". Can't be oppressed by the patriarchy if men can become better women than real women.

I wish Blizzard would simply add a third gender option - Other/Custom.

And the third option would simply give you choices from both male and female. Even if that means you could simply make full-out traditional female character via that option, making the option look like excess clutter - it is clear this topic is HEAVILY volatile for the near future. Simply letting both sides have their way and those who very strongly are content with their gender to feel like they can still pick from the traditional options - and those who do not identify as either of the traditional ones still have their 3rd choice.

This way both sides of this discussion could strongly identify in the way they prefer. Just taking away the traditional gender options will always feel like the majority is the ones excluded, yet still using the word "inclusivity".

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    Because they are trying to delete reality and substitute their own. They want to get rid of biological reality, which ironically makes Feminism pointless, as well as the "LGB" part of their little sex cult. Can't be gay if it's just a "social construct", can't be "born this way" if you can change your gender because it's all "fluid". Can't be oppressed by the patriarchy if men can become better women than real women.
    Lol, how dare you bring logic here.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    translation: I can't respect other's people opinions and need to rage about it. You'd say the mental disorder is being so irrationally angry about it
    Can you really say someone isn't respecting someone elses opinion when both sides have been going at it for 35 pages at the same pace? Your bias is showing lol.

What's actually more unusual? < 1% of the population having an issue with their sex assigned at birth so they need to create additional genders to properly express themselves?

Or a person that follows 99% of the normal biological spectrum being irritated at how much <1% political stuff gets shoved into every nook and cranny of society these days?

Quote Originally Posted by El Gucaragua View Post
    Not even going to finish reading. Intersex is an extremely rare deformity, and even then the brain is still either male or female. Being born with both genitalia as a human is not a new classification, it's just an extremely unfortunate circumstance for that individual.

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?

Edit: I finished reading. Sex and gender are completely intertwined. If what is now the institution of science did not ban those providing legitimate biological facts you wouldn't be mind-fucked with very biased science based on two devils that experimented on infants.

I also did not go to your Twitch page and I don't plan to do that because I'm not an asshole.
    Someone else may have responded to this conversation but I haven't gotten that far if they did. Intersex/DSD individuals isn't just one thing, it's a number of disorders. The idea of them having both genitalia is absolutely false and the disorders are very varied. What they DO NOT do though is create a third sex. All people who have a DSD are still either biologically female or biologically male, and most dsd's only effect either male or female (for example Turner Syndrome only effects females and Klinefelter Syndrome is only found in males).

And while sex and gender are often used interchangeably, they really shouldn't be. Gender is often performative nonsense that varies from culture to culture and era to era. Sex is biological and is in our very DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    I wish Blizzard would simply add a third gender option - Other/Custom.

And the third option would simply give you choices from both male and female. Even if that means you could simply make full-out traditional female character via that option, making the option look like excess clutter - it is clear this topic is HEAVILY volatile for the near future. Simply letting both sides have their way and those who very strongly are content with their gender to feel like they can still pick from the traditional options - and those who do not identify as either of the traditional ones still have their 3rd choice.

This way both sides of this discussion could strongly identify in the way they prefer. Just taking away the traditional gender options will always feel like the majority is the ones excluded, yet still using the word "inclusitivity".
    This makes sense, more choice for people is not bothering anyone. Actually removing what 99.99% of people have on their id card is frankly staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromanyac View Post
    Lol, how dare you bring logic here.
    Oh, you poor thing, you think that nonsense was anything resembling logic...

Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar View Post
    Why can that no longer be valid because people want to hi-jack that thing and make it into something more existential than it needs to be?
    Needs to be for whom again? For you? Are you aware that you're backing up your arguments with philosophical meaning that simply cannot be masured in any scientific form? There are people for whom this is an existential matter. How are they more or less wrong than you?

It's impossible to put every trait into what people want, and since culture is ever changing, whatever people make up now will not even always be relevant. THIS is why I say it's not necessary.
    By saying that, you're pretty much erasing most of cultural science. People are not solely biological beings; people are also cultural and psychological beings. Culture and psychology shapes you as much as biology does. To say that one is more important than the other (or to say that one of those is somehow irrelevant) is short minded and wrong. You don't exist outside of your culture, and therefore how culture shapes you is as valid topic for research as biology is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombadoh View Post
    This makes sense, more choice for people is not bothering anyone. Actually removing what 99.99% of people have on their id card is frankly staggering.
    What an absurd thing to be upset over lol. Nothing stopping you from referring to 'Body 1/2' as 'male' or 'female' if you want to. You're literally upset that the game isn't telling you that it's *specifically* male or female. Maybe you're worried you won't be able to tell them apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Gombadoh View Post
    And with my suggestion, they should make all body types be able to be topless. Yeah I know how it sounds, but if all the types can soon be chosen to be male, female or whatever the hell else there is, I see nothing wrong with same visual choices. Besides, outside of the more...sexualized reasons people would choose a topless female body, there are in fact, in some fantasy settings where topless nudity is a thing of ferociousness - take Warhammer universe and the dark elves - and their Witch Elf variants, combat drug-addled very skimpily clothed murderesses. Or the Slaaneshi daemonettes, alluring feminine demons using their looks to enrapture the enemies before driving a long-ass claw through them.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-07-16 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Oh, you poor thing, you think that nonsense was anything resembling logic...
    I guess it's logical for you for biological men to take part in female sport disciplines and crush them? Well I'm glad it's not logical for the rest of the world and that practice is getting suspended, so there's that.

Or a person that follows 99% of the normal biological spectrum being irritated at how much <1% political stuff gets shoved into every nook and cranny of society these days?
    This sort of falls apart when you actually look at it with any sort of objectivity and realize that "shoved into every nook and cranny of society" in this context actually means "like five out of hundreds of thousands of video games changed two words in their character creation screen that don't particularly matter anywhere else in the game".

It's like the whole "they keep shoving LGBT and minorities into every movie and TV show" until you stop to realize that "every movie and TV show" actually means a couple dozen out of thousands of movies and TV shows, a percentage way below the amount of people who are statistically those minorities.

5+ Year Old Account
    World of Wokecraft

lmao this thread is so full of sensitive snowflakes, imagine being so upset by a name change of a body type

Weird. Must have missed the lore that describes every society on Azeroth suddenly becoming postgender. I don't see how this schizophrenization of traditional identity can ever be compatible with the fundamentally reactionary promise of an idyllic, pre-modern fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromanyac View Post
    I guess it's logical for you for biological men to take part in female sport disciplines and crush them? Well I'm glad it's not logical for the rest of the world and that practice is getting suspended, so there's that.
    What does any of that have to do with World of Warcraft? lmao

Do you know where you are? What year is it? Who's the President?

What is it with the thin-skinned idiots crying and throwing a tantrum about this like a fucking child? Clowns.