Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    They always claim this but refuse to provide reliable sources. Wonder why that is.
    There are millions that buy an expac. And more than half of them leave faster than Hazzikostas ever could lure them into mythic dungeons.

13% of the players even leave before they reach endgame level. The game sucks that much that a 13 times as high percentage of players leave the game before getting to endgame level as there are players completing mythic raids.

That is even more than the percentage that completed all challenge mode dungeons.

Last edited by cantrip; Today at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    Or people enjoy different genres of games and trying to make every game identical is kinda moronic.

Why not just play a game you enjoy rather then complaining that a game doesn't redesign itself for your personal taste?
    This 100%
    it baffles me how those people think that their singular ideas and personal taste should be implemented into the game? like how can they be serious about that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    actualy 21% by YOUR source... which is almost twice as much as 4th (of 8) layer of jailers gauntlet - you know, the SOLOABLE content that wasnt required, and reward "just" mount...
    maybe if you stop pulling numbers out of your ass people might take your opinion a bit more serious...
    That's pretty God damn depressing. Their flagship game mode and 80% of the playerbase don't even touch it. They REALLY should focus their efforts elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    That's pretty God damn depressing. Their flagship game mode and 80% of the playerbase don't even touch it. They REALLY should focus their efforts elsewhere
    Why?

I'm so tired of these derpy takes. The majority of players dont make it past level ten by this backwards logic the game should only have 3 spells per class and everything dies in 2 hits.

Not everyone needs to stay subbed 24/7 nor should they.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    Why?

I'm so tired of these derpy takes. The majority of players dont make it past level ten by this backwards logic the game should only have 3 spells per class and everything dies in 2 hits.

Not everyone needs to stay subbed 24/7 nor should they.
    I again go back to that Mass Effect thing from years ago where a tiny % of players actually complete games. I'm sure that's still true, but it's also a problem with DLC - the number of people who will buy it outside of a bundle pack is tightly constrained if most people never finish it in the first place.

Like everything else, that 80/20 principle is probably pretty close! And designing for that 80 is foolish

Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    I again go back to that Mass Effect thing from years ago where a tiny % of players actually complete games. I'm sure that's still true, but it's also a problem with DLC - the number of people who will buy it outside of a bundle pack is tightly constrained if most people never finish it in the first place.

Like everything else, that 80/20 principle is probably pretty close! And designing for that 80 is foolish
    I mean they tried for years. Artifact power was a desperate effort to keep levelers around since they can keep leveling in a sense.

All it did was piss off end game players though.