Thread: Fuck this site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I find it surreal that in 2022 it's considered "homophobic" to think it's unnecessary to rename the binary choice "Male" and "Female".
    There was a poster in another thread calling someone fat phobic for saying that agile dracthyr shouldn’t be a massive sized race because they are designed around being quick and agile.

    People are insane

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse12 View Post
    There was a poster in another thread calling someone fat phobic for saying that agile dracthyr shouldn’t be a massive sized race because they are designed around being quick and agile.

    People are insane
    No, people are overly sensitive, vindictive, and stupid. Nobody can just accept things and move on any more - everything is a trigger, or an affront, or a "slap in the face".
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Kind of true - but it's possible to go too far and that line isn't even visible anymore for OP.
    Guess we differ there...though Asshole might've been to broad of an descriptor... so I get it.

  4. #24
    Bloodsail Admiral Konteil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    C137 For now......
    Posts
    1,123
    woah. some massive rage here. damn
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse12 View Post
    There was a poster in another thread calling someone fat phobic for saying that agile dracthyr shouldn’t be a massive sized race because they are designed around being quick and agile.

    People are insane
    That "fatphobic" as a word even exists is surreal, being fatphobic should be the norm for anyone normal. Everyone hates sore throats, everyone hates headaches, everyone hates cancer, and so everyone should hate being fat too.

    But nowadays we have to be "kind" and "accepting" of everybody, even though being fat is objectively an illness condition.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    That "fatphobic" as a word even exists is surreal, being fatphobic should be the norm for anyone normal. Everyone hates sore throats, everyone hates headaches, everyone hates cancer, and so everyone should hate being fat too.

    But nowadays we have to be "kind" and "accepting" of everybody, even though being fat is objectively an illness condition.
    Tell me you're part of the problem by... Telling me you're part of the problem.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    That "fatphobic" as a word even exists is surreal, being fatphobic should be the norm for anyone normal. Everyone hates sore throats, everyone hates headaches, everyone hates cancer, and so everyone should hate being fat too.

    But nowadays we have to be "kind" and "accepting" of everybody, even though being fat is objectively an illness condition.
    You would think this is how people should think, but yet here we are.

    Being fat is without a doubt, an unhealthy and dangerous for anyone who lives like this. It just is. It’s like saying someone is drug phobic. Yeah you should be. You shouldn’t be ignoring an unhealthy behavior and acting like it’s normal. Isn’t being overweight close to if not the leading cause of death in the US? Like yeah guys I would want to be phobic of that too and take care of your body.

    I use to chew tobacco a lot and I would constantly hear people telling me how bad it was for me. I didn’t go out and call them chewphobic and criticize them for it, I would just say “yeah you’re right I need to quit”. And I did. That’s how being fat should be treated.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Tell me you're part of the problem by... Telling me you're part of the problem.
    What’s the problem? Advocating people live a healthier life style??

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse12 View Post
    What’s the problem? Advocating people live a healthier life style??
    You know what a phobia is right? An irrational fear or aversion (hatred) of something. Varodoc just said we should irrationally hate fat people.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You know what a phobia is right? An irrational fear or aversion (hatred) of something. Varodoc just said we should irrationally hate fat people.
    If you could read he said you should hate being fat and be afraid of being fat. He didn’t say fat people he said BEING fat. And that isn’t irrational he just explained how it isn’t. Everyone should hate and everyone should be afraid of BECOMING fat.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse12 View Post
    What’s the problem? Advocating people live a healthier life style??
    No, that's not the problem. But that's not what he did, and you know it. He said "everyone hates fat people". Everyone does not hate fat people. Apparently you do. That's your cross to bear, not mine.

    I mean, hey - it's still OK to pick on fat people because they can change, right? You can't pick on people of other races, because they can't change their race. You can't pick on people of other genders, or other sexual orientations, because they can't change those. But fat people? Heck yeah, we can rag on them all we want! They're all just lazy, useless drags on society that no one should give two craps about.

    Right?

    Right?

    And of course losing weight is just as easy as stopping chewing tobacco. That's what fat people have been doing wrong all this time. Why don't they just stop eating? After all, stopping chewing is all you had to do, right? So why can't fat people stop eating? They'll lose all that weight in no time. Why has no one ever tried this before?

    Is what you're basically saying, and you're wrong, and I'm tired of dealing with it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse12 View Post
    If you could read he said you should hate being fat and be afraid of being fat. He didn’t say fat people he said BEING fat. And that isn’t irrational he just explained how it isn’t. Everyone should hate and everyone should be afraid of BECOMING fat.
    No, everyone should not hate being fat. Why should they? Maybe some people like being fat. It's their choice and their business, not yours. I mean, here you've mad e the choice to be a closed-minded, insensitive troll, and nobody's crapping all over you because of it.

    Well, except for me anyway. But I'm done now.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    So you delete my post supporting Blizzard's choice to make body type vs gender. YET YOU KEEP ALL THE FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC POSTS. Fuck you and hope you all suck a fat one. When people realize you don't care about news or posts and are making tons of money on ads that you allow, this site will die <3 I will make more posts over and over again due to my silence.
    Please do not assault the hardware with your raw sexual energy.

    Your gender is between you and yourself, your sex is a physical thing, your personality (and related matters) insofar as it concerns others are what people perceive of your behaviour.

    Maybe focus on other things than what is in your or other people's underwear, then those "homophobes" could stop plugging the holes you're trying to fuck.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

    Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    No, that's not the problem. But that's not what he did, and you know it. He said "everyone hates fat people". Everyone does not hate fat people. Apparently you do. That's your cross to bear, not mine.

    I mean, hey - it's still OK to pick on fat people because they can change, right? You can't pick on people of other races, because they can't change their race. You can't pick on people of other genders, or other sexual orientations, because they can't change those. But fat people? Heck yeah, we can rag on them all we want! They're all just lazy, useless drags on society that no one should give two craps about.

    Right?

    Right?

    And of course losing weight is just as easy as stopping chewing tobacco. That's what fat people have been doing wrong all this time. Why don't they just stop eating? After all, stopping chewing is all you had to do, right? So why can't fat people stop eating? They'll lose all that weight in no time. Why has no one ever tried this before?

    Is what you're basically saying, and you're wrong, and I'm tired of dealing with it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    No, everyone should not hate being fat. Why should they? Maybe some people like being fat. It's their choice and their business, not yours. I mean, here you've mad e the choice to be a closed-minded, insensitive troll, and nobody's crapping all over you because of it.

    Well, except for me anyway. But I'm done now.
    I guess you read what you want, I took his statement as much like you should hate having a sore throat or other illnesses/ailments, we should not look upon being obese favorably? It costs billions upon billions to the health care field each year alone haha. And yeah, smokers should stop smoking, obese people should stop eating themselves to death? Like would you argue that someone who enjoys their mental illness should be left to their own devices to enjoy it, or would you not advocate them seeking out care and help for their condition?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    So you delete my post supporting Blizzard's choice to make body type vs gender. YET YOU KEEP ALL THE FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC POSTS. Fuck you and hope you all suck a fat one. When people realize you don't care about news or posts and are making tons of money on ads that you allow, this site will die <3 I will make more posts over and over again due to my silence.
    Only two genders get over it. You can pretend all you want and studies show that actually doesn't help.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    No, that's not the problem. But that's not what he did, and you know it. He said "everyone hates fat people". Everyone does not hate fat people. Apparently you do. That's your cross to bear, not mine.
    Apparently you people either need to learn to read, or you need to turn off your selective reading. He did not say everyone should hate fat people.

    He very plainly stated everyone should hate BEING fat. Everyone should be afraid of BECOMING fat. You shouldn’t hate anyone just because. I don’t hate drug addicts because they are drugs addicts. But you should HATE being addicted to drugs. Period.

    I mean, hey - it's still OK to pick on fat people because they can change, right? You can't pick on people of other races, because they can't change their race. You can't pick on people of other genders, or other sexual orientations, because they can't change those. But fat people? Heck yeah, we can rag on them all we want! They're all just lazy, useless drags on society that no one should give two craps about.
    What’s your definition of picking on someone? Telling someone they live an unhealthy life style and that they shouldn’t be happy about being overweight isn’t picking on them. It’s something people need to hear so they know it’s not okay.

    Yeah randomly going up to a fat person you don’t know and start making fun of their weight is a dick move and cruel. You shouldn’t do that.

    But if we are having a conversation about being fat, then I’m going to tell you it’s extremely unhealthy and bad for you. If you think that’s picking on someone then you need to take a step back for a second and maybe understand the reality behind being fat.

    And of course losing weight is just as easy as stopping chewing tobacco. That's what fat people have been doing wrong all this time. Why don't they just stop eating? After all, stopping chewing is all you had to do, right? So why can't fat people stop eating? They'll lose all that weight in no time. Why has no one ever tried this before?
    You’re joking around but this is actually right. They don’t stop for the same reason other people don’t stop chewing like I almost did. Because they are addicted. They are addicted to food and they are using it as a vice to either get over something else happening in their life or they just haven’t been taught how to keep themselves healthy because they never had parents teach them.

    Being fat doesn’t just randomly happen to you. You do it to yourself. You ever see those posts of people who lose like 200 pounds in 2 years? You know what they did? They literally just stopped overeating and they changed their lifestyle to a more healthy one. So yeah it may not be easy to just stop but that is quite literally what you have to do. If you are going to sit here and act like “just stopping” is an impossibility and act like you’re a victim then you’ll never lose weight and you’ll always be fat. A healthy lifestyle isn’t going to jsut fall on your lap in a drive through.

    Is what you're basically saying, and you're wrong, and I'm tired of dealing with it.
    It boggles my mind that you even suggest that I’m wrong. I’m completely right and people like you are the exact reason why America has this health crisis of being overweight because you people can’t seem to accept that you actually have control of your health and just sit there and act like you’ll always be fat so you might as well just keep overeating and living a passive life style.

  15. #35
    Moderator Cloudmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Celestial Planetarium
    Posts
    1,816
    What is this world I find myself in?
    Behold my new creation!


  16. #36
    This thread entertains.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    So you delete my post supporting Blizzard's choice to make body type vs gender. YET YOU KEEP ALL THE FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC POSTS. Fuck you and hope you all suck a fat one. When people realize you don't care about news or posts and are making tons of money on ads that you allow, this site will die <3 I will make more posts over and over again due to my silence.
    Coolio

    /wtb10char

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post



    No, everyone should not hate being fat. Why should they? Maybe some people like being fat. It's their choice and their business, not yours. I mean, here you've mad e the choice to be a closed-minded, insensitive troll, and nobody's crapping all over you because of it.

    Well, except for me anyway. But I'm done now.
    This conversation isn’t about taking away someone’s choice to be fat. If you want to be unhealthy and fat then so be it be fat I don’t care. Just like if you want to be a drug addict, go ahead and be a drug addict. It’s not going to end well for you though. You aren’t going to live a healthy life by any means.

    And you should hate being fat because of very very very obvious reasons. Do I need to link you the leading causes of death in the US? Did you learn nothing from Covid which primarily took out the what population? The overweight.

    https://www.wvdhhr.org/bph/oehp/obesity/mortality.htm

    “Why should you hate being fat”

    Idk maybe death?
    Last edited by Synapse12; 2022-07-16 at 05:17 PM.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Well done.

    Is anyone surprised his other post 'got deleted'?

    No?
    Didn't think so.
    Holy... Fk.
    How is OP of this theard still not perma banned for these posts?
    Juist check his RECENT POST HISTORY.
    Hello...? Mods?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    YET YOU KEEP ALL THE
    no, they didn't. they've been deleting posts in those threads like crazy. if the way you posted here is any indication of how you posted there, it was probably deserving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •