Thread: Fuck this site

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Fuck this site

So you delete my post supporting Blizzard's choice to make body type vs gender. YET YOU KEEP ALL THE FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC POSTS. Fuck you and hope you all suck a fat one. When people realize you don't care about news or posts and are making tons of money on ads that you allow, this site will die <3 I will make more posts over and over again due to my silence.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is so sad!

Love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    So you delete my post supporting Blizzard's choice to make body type vs gender. YET YOU KEEP ALL THE FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC POSTS. Fuck you and hope you all suck a fat one. When people realize you don't care about news or posts and are making tons of money on ads that you allow, this site will die <3 I will make more posts over and over again due to my silence.
    lmao you seem mad

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post wasn't deleted.

This is not your every day overreaction. This is maximum over-overreaction.

I whole-heartedly agree"

This is a game. It is an MMO. It is a ROLE PLAYING GAME. Who cares more? You, you do. It should be up to the player to make what they want. If you can't understand this simple change, then maybe hang yourself or kill I don't care, Incell should be a new choice for players like you <3
    Think you did a little more than just "support Blizzard's choice" bud

Just report homophobic posts just as i will report this thread.

Mods aren't your personal army, though. If you feel treated unfairly, take it to one of the blues, but threads ilke these can adn will get rightfully locked you you will receive an infraction.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2022-07-16 at 12:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah dude... Take a chill pill!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    "BLIZZARD REMOVED GENDER MYAYAGAGAAGAGAGAGAGAGGG" says the virgins. Who the fuck cares. Jesus this whole site is incels who are the next mass shooter.
    This is a game. It is an MMO. It is a ROLE PLAYING GAME. Who cares more? You, you do. It should be up to the player to make what they want. If you can't understand this simple change, then maybe hang yourself or kill I don't care, Incell should be a new choice for players like you <3
    Well done.

Is anyone surprised his other post 'got deleted'?

No?
    Didn't think so.
    Speciation Is Gradual

so you delete my post supporting blizzard's choice to make body type vs gender. Yet you keep all the fucking homophobic posts. Fuck you and hope you all suck a fat one. When people realize you don't care about news or posts and are making tons of money on ads that you allow, this site will die <3 i will make more posts over and over again due to my silence.
    yeah fuck thiis site AND THATCHER
    Last edited by molliewoof; 2022-07-16 at 03:33 PM.

Chocolate hugs and chocolate kisses?

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Well done.

Is anyone surprised his other post 'got deleted'?

No?
    Didn't think so.
    It's ok to be an asshole if it's against the right people.

At least that's the mantra for some people.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

"BLIZZARD REMOVED GENDER MYAYAGAGAAGAGAGAGAGAGGG" says the virgins. Who the fuck cares. Jesus this whole site is incels who are the next mass shooter.

Yeah I seriously can’t imagine why they would ever remove one of your posts, like it’s just completely beyond me.

It’s sort of funny the people who seem to advocate for inclusivity and stuff are often times the most toxic people when someone disagrees with them. It’s actually kinda funny.

Edit: holy shit dude

You know MMO Champ, you let this incest breed of bigots go on way to long and spew so much hate for simple changes to a game that GUESS WHAT, GAMES FALL UNDER ART/ENTERTAINMENT.

You all are nothing, but bully biggots who deserve to choke on a ****

Been gay for 30 years and STILL not sure WHAT FUCKING AGENDA YOU ALL SEEM TO SEE WITH ANY PC ADDITION.

No better than Nazis, KKK, ISIS. You all are beareded trolls.

I will take my ban now. Fuck this site and the trolls that are "fans" of this game. You all deserve your tongues ripped out and to receive shock therapy.

You actually need to seek help
    Last edited by Synapse12; 2022-07-16 at 03:46 PM.

Least insane sjw.

Who complains about ads on mmochamp? Just run an adblocker.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Seethe harder incel

Well, this will be fun.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Bro, this is gaming forum. It's a cesspool of edgy teenagers who never grew up and whine about SJW's 'ruining' their life all day.

I find it surreal that in 2022 it's considered "homophobic" to think it's unnecessary to rename the binary choice "Male" and "Female".

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's ok to be an asshole if it's against the right people.

At least that's the mantra for some people.
    Kind of true - but it's possible to go too far and that line isn't even visible anymore for OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Bro, this is gaming forum. It's a cesspool of edgy teenagers who never grew up and whine about SJW's 'ruining' their life all day.
    Maybe read what the post he's crying over was before you pick sides.