Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You're kidding right? This has more customization than any other race that exists rn.
    more does not equal better.
    quantity=/=quality

5+ Year Old Account
    You're kidding right? This has more customization than any other race that exists rn.
    Sometimes "More" of ugly options isn't better than just a couple of very good ones.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Look like anime character faces. But kinda cool. I'm still worried all we will see are these running around. Will be my bear and four dragons for all the 5 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    quantity=/=quality
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Sometimes "More" of ugly options isn't better than just a couple of very good ones.
    They look bad because this post is just showing the base option for the hair and going through the other options, or the bald option with the horns. You gotta combine them to make them look good.

Most of the vids I've seen with people making them look pretty damn good.

as someone mentioned her head is... extremely small compared to her thighs and lower body.
    very odd body proportions, as if they are pieces from different models.

i mean her entire head can fit inside her own thigh.

They look bad because this post is just showing the base option for the hair and going through the other options, or the bald option with the horns. You gotta combine them to make them look good.

Most of the vids I've seen with people making them look pretty damn good.
    On top of this, they're all screenshots and we don't even know at which graphics settings. Those pretty much always look worse than the actual game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    quantity=/=quality
    It's just hair options. You can be subjective all you want about how "good" they look, but you sure as hell cannot say having this many options is "low effort."

we found a wow killer => Woke Blizzard

its not a game anymore it's a drag show disguised as a game

Quote Originally Posted by Nynax View Post
    It's just hair options. You can be subjective all you want about how "good" they look, but you sure as hell cannot say having this many options is "low effort."
    it looks like recycled half-finished shit.
    perhaps every 20th choice looks remotely decent.
    that is why its low effort.
    if you like it that is your choice.

Could hairstyles 3/4/6 along with the highlight tech get added to other races please.

These seem like pretty mediocre models I understand why people are upset with complete recycled remodels. It would be nice to get something actually new. For a new race.. I am mostly unhappy the option that says no scales doesn't give what is advertised. Would like no scales completely. I hope they are able to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    Hmm maybe I should try watching some videos. Maybe that would help.
    I watched these two vids and it pretty much sold me on this race.

You can pretty much change the colour of everything. So even if something looks off you can find many ways to fix it.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by ukko View Post
    From this

To this

WHAT?
    Difference makes sense. Ysera is Female. These are Body 2.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Will there be an option to have glowing eyes instead of the iris / pupils? Because otherwise, the face will look pretty horrendous imo

Why are only type 1s allowed to not have shirts? Is Blizz trying to say type 1s have acceptable nipples and type 2s don't? Sounds very biased against the 2ers.

Anyone know why Body 2 only has options for top underclothes, but Body 1 has options with top underclothes or with revealing pectoral muscles?

This is certainly a mystery that shows clear body type double standards. Why would Blizzard create these new double standards after just unifying us all on body type representation?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Difference makes sense. Ysera is Female. These are Body 2.
    Zeth does have a point.

Where are the angry, scowling, terse and ugly faces?
    Maybe being a dragon is all cake and they have nothing to be worried about.

oh yea, seems an "oversight" but the """body type 2""" cant be without a shirt while type 1 can.
    must be a bug.
    I admit I did lol at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    Where are the angry, scowling, terse and ugly faces?
    Maybe being a dragon is all cake and they have nothing to be worried about.
    While being in Visage form they have a buff that "calms" other players in the party and raises regen rate.

...if we don't have anymore "male" or "female" character models why I can't take off type-b top ?