Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    these faces...

I'm sorry... WUT?
    You literally play a panda, Sin. That's second worst only to gnomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Likely the ugliest thing I've seen in any Blizzard universe, and that includes wc3 cobolds.
    Have you seen WC3 furbolg though?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    There's so much blind hate here.
    I wish i was blind so i wouldnt have to see these

Why waste all this on the humanoid form, instead of the draconic one?

Alliance

Confused as to why the only skin color options are all just shades of white and brown. Why not purple, blue, pink, etc. like elves?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Confused as to why the only skin color options are all just shades of white and brown. Why not purple, blue, pink, etc. like elves?
    purple, blue, pink people don't exist irl

- - - Updated - - -

Also, as others have mentioned, why is body type 2 forced to cover their chest? It is 2022 Blizz NO BRA and add genshin boob physics

I think they look great. Tired of looking hideous if I'm not human or blood elf. Except Taurens, cows are great. Thank you Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by jmengele View Post
    it's alopecia inclusive.
    Keep my dracthyrs name out of your f* mouth!

What in the world is going on here? Both the male and the female characters I would describe as "uncanny" at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    The more I look at these pictures the more I think that it's the contrast between the hair/scale color, on the one hand, and the skin tones, on the other hand, that makes these so uncomfortable for my eyes. I think adding the aspect colors as skin tones might lessen this effect a bit.

The examples look like cosplayers at a low effort cosplay convention.. And why do half of them look like drag queens? Meh, why even ask the question..

They look like what 2022 represents weird woke crap.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the faces just look... off. Disturbing even.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am the only one that see the duck face?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    I still don't understand why the males use the blood elf base and the females use the human base.

well, I mean, I kinda do. But doesn't this stick out like a hilarious sore thumb to anybody else?

Jesus H tap Dancing Christ this looks like complete shit. Just fucking horrible

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Microsoft just shitcans everyone at blizzard . No on thete worth saving
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomes View Post
    Keep my dracthyrs name out of your f* mouth!
    Hahaha, this was an excellent reply XD

Why dont they put one or two people on this for all races, hell even fans would do this for free and i tell you, it doesnt take a huge amount of time to create. Get a base model, change it a wee bit, save and export, change it a wee bit, save and export etc.

I'm seeing the potential for a Daenerys Targeryan lookalike here - in Visage form of course. Sidenote: I choose to remember the character as she was before those two jerks ruined her.

Those faces & the customizations are all so lacklustre & honestly, pretty ugly. This is the least female looking WoW Model in regards to at least a face in a long time. Even WoW pre-model update had more variety in distinct faces.
    Yes, yes, body type 2. But that is the option for Females.

Why are their heads so small?
    Looks like troll bodies with gnome heads.