Thread: S4 M+ loot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So I get that this could be an issue, but I think it would be better for the discussion if you separated every single armor piece. That way it is easier to see what slots needs some attention. I would be curious what the %s would be then. Also keep in mind that while you only need to get 1 chest, you need 2 rings and 2 trinkets and also some classes need 2 weapons and/or shield.
    Also: Do Grimrail and Iron Docks really drop 25 rings and 20 necks each? That cant be correct, right?
    The OP is clearly a mage player and that is all they care about. So they're not going to add any more stats that would contradict their so called point.

Also just complaining/worry/etc about a season that is short and to just to keep people playing is just silly. We should totally go back to SoO days, right?. /s

All this QQ is just tiring people. sheeh

- - - Updated - - -

IKR, seems like OP also didn't play in WoD.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    There is no need to get more into detail, that there might be 3 chests and 17 bracers is not even the issue here. The actual loot percentages that we require with two weapons or one weapon are:
    Code:
    	Two	/One weapon
    Armor	56%	60%
    Weapon	13%	7%
    Ring	13%	13%
    Neck	6%	7%
    Trinket	13%	13%
    So these are the numbers that the distribution of items should roughly look like. And considering that weapons and trinkets have the greatest impact on our performance should also play a major role in the distribution.

And yes, the numbers for the wod dungeons are correct. There are so many because they initially dropped as int/str/agi versions (https://www.wowhead.com/items/armor/...ter=106;6951;0, https://www.wowhead.com/items/armor/...ter=106;6951;0)
    I think in that case you should count the rings per primary stat. For example: As someone with str as main stat, I will not be eligible to receive agi or int rings from my vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Is it though? Originally you needed 30 "Fated" boss kills for the 1st dinar coin and as far as I know only 10~11 "fated" bosses are up per week (only 1 of the 3 raids will be designated as "fated").

Meanwhile, M+ you could run 8 times as M+0 then almost infinite times as M+. Sure the drop rates aren't necessarily as high but also remember that M+ completion also factors into Great Vault.

Additionally, even though Valor is being reset for Season 4, there's no cap to valor grinding so it's possible (while not advisable) to get a M+0 weapon then valor upgrade it to 12/12... Crazy but wow players aren't the always sane.
    They have reduced the required kills
    Essentially it's a two week quest for your BiS weapon
    A guarantee is always more likely than a % chance

Has anyone seen it clarified yet if the old (SL) dungeons will still be available in zeros and if their pieces will be upgradeable?
    Currently Unavailable - Please Contact Another Global

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| youtube | twitch | twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    They have reduced the required kills
    Essentially it's a two week quest for your BiS weapon
    A guarantee is always more likely than a % chance
    Yes that's why I said "Originally". Since the announcement, they have reduced the total number of kills but I haven't seen anywhere reported to say that it's 2 weeks for 1st dinar.

Second, sure it's your BiS weapon (assuming BiS comes from raid) at Normal ilv. If you want that in heroic/mythic, you'll still need to kill the appropriate number of bosses in heroic/mythic.

In the end, it doesn't really matter as much but details are important to those who might be coming back for season 4.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.