Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think a better angle to this would be which of them would be willing to allow like a regent council to guide their actions? Or act as Advisors? Wrathion could look to his time with Anduin and try to use that to guide him...Provided he cared enough to listen to Anduin's reason Sabel on the other hand doesn't strike me as I take others advice, Though if I was a blackflight being told he go do F*** all you want today its your day I would be like...That is something a human would say and jump at the chance of taking my own time but ask what would he be thinking gives us free time?
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    I think a better angle to this would be which of them would be willing to allow like a regent council to guide their actions? Or act as Advisors? Wrathion could look to his time with Anduin and try to use that to guide him...Provided he cared enough to listen to Anduin's reason Sabel on the other hand doesn't strike me as I take others advice, Though if I was a blackflight being told he go do F*** all you want today its your day I would be like...That is something a human would say and jump at the chance of taking my own time but ask what would he be thinking gives us free time?
    But only one of them can be empowered to serve as an aspect. It's not a council thing. So maybe they both serve as advisors to Ebonhorn?

I see absolutely zero chance of Sabellian making it out of this without either becoming Wrathion's subordinate or becoming a raid boss. Wrathion is one of their markee marketable characters. Sabellian may be more intelligent, qualified, not have brought about two world invasions and two execrable cloak grinds and preserved the future of his flight by securing eggs and consequently whelps, but he has a stock human model so he's fucked. Past that he's got my vote.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    but he has a stock human model so he's fucked.
    This right here. Unlike Wrathion, he's also not on that horrible loading screen art work. Tough luck.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    But only one of them can be empowered to serve as an aspect. It's not a council thing. So maybe they both serve as advisors to Ebonhorn?
    I suppose I should have worded that better. Before the empowering who is more willing to really truly listen and make more informed decisions vs I do what I want that I think/feel is best. But Ebonhorn would be my ultimate choice in the matter. My Rp side of me often goes to him to offer the advice regarding why he is more suited even if he does not want it.

But alas I cannot force him to make that choice and ultimately what is best for his flight to regain the trust and mantle of Earth Warder is something he alone must decide if he wants to or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    This right here. Unlike Wrathion, he's also not on that horrible loading screen art work. Tough luck.
    The blue and orange film poster background with the characters sitting around bored were bad in SL when the characters at least looked slightly different from each other in size and build, the DF one manages to be even worse.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    What the hell did I just read XD

By that logic

Sabellian is a groomer, who took kids and indoctrinated them, while wrathion got himself a harem of grown mortals to do his bidding.
    Sabellian wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    not to wrong you cause I agree but ur Gilgamesh pfp litterally fuck a femboy and loves him over everything in the world in a weird bromance/love way.

So you can't really judge the Wrathion/Anduin (and I love Gilgamesh / Enkidu ship, it's one of the purest love I've ever seen.)
    I'll change this fucking avatar one of these days. I chose it because of pose, but all I hear is how twink or femboy it is.

Btw did Gilgamesh really fuck Enkidu? I thought they are just super idealized bros.

Infracted. Responding to this is not advised.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-08-26 at 11:31 AM.

Wrathion have me legendaries so he still wins.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Wrathion have me legendaries so he still wins.
    Haha yea, I may give him some points for the constellation cloak, even though I don’t really trust him that much. His character model looks also quite unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Haha yea, I may give him some points for the constellation cloak, even though I don’t really trust him that much. His character model looks also quite unique.
    What's a good example of another character who means well but causes like complete and utter catastrophe with their actions? That is what sums him up for me. Too young and headstrong leads into the very thing he wants to avoid.

Seriously want Ebonhorn for Aspect for the blackflight.

It's worth mentioning that the only black dragon flight that exists are Sabellion's flight. Why is Wrathion even trying to assume leadership of a bunch of dragons who have already accepted Sable as their leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Draconalis View Post
    It's worth mentioning that the only black dragon flight that exists are Sabellion's flight. Why is Wrathion even trying to assume leadership of a bunch of dragons who have already accepted Sable as their leader?
    Nepotism ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconalis View Post
    Biological or familial connection isn't really how the Dragonflights have ever reckoned leadership - the leader is whoever holds that flight's Aspectral power, not the father or mother of the flight. The Aspect of a given Dragonflight rules over all the dragons in that flight, regardless of whether they're biological kin or not.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Rebuilding the flight for millennia?

Does that track? Hasn't the flight only been facing extinction since relatively recently (like the last few decades)?
    technically one could argue it was longer but my understanding of teh timeline and retcons is out of whack and there's already a couple issues of mortals vanishing for a couple decades and coming back literally thousands of years older in under a 30 year timespan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    *looks at SL loading art*
    **looks hard at Margrave Krexus**

>.> loaindg screen plot armor means something?