Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I need is a HMT to 50 and I got all the allied race heritage armor.

OG races I need Tauren Worgen Gnome and Dwarf. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    1-10 takes like an hour tops?

Exile's Reach is really fast and easy
    They probably excluded 1-9 so it didn't severely mess with the pace of Exile's Reach. Exile's Reach has a specific progression on levels planned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    They've evidently reused the description since the last time this buff was available. Heirlooms haven't given any bonus experience for quite some time already.
    NO but they slow don consumption of rest bonus which means with this buff is still quite effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Lol, the buff no one asked for. Everyone was waiting for 50% in TBC classic.
    Speak for yourself. I just resubscribed a couple of days ago and got my Shaman from 59 to 60 and was planning on getting the rest of my lvl 50-57 alts to max this weekend. This is a huge buff and time saver.

But it sounds like you believe everything revolves around you and the way you play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very nice. I've been slowly going through my level 50 Alliance alts to get them to 60, and not all of them took advantage from the Darkmoon Faire monthlies throughout this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    But it sounds like you believe everything revolves around you and the way you play the game.
    Why so toxic? I didn't say the buff is bad. What I meant - there was no request to grant +50% XP buff on retail and there also wasn't any announcement about this either. "No one asked for" means literally none of retail players requested the buff on either WoW or MMO Champion forums. Maybe because leveling on retail is already very fast, even blazing, compared to TBC classic.

But the buff was indeed announced for TBC classic, and, quite surprisingly, they suddenly shifted it to Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2022-07-19 at 05:55 PM.

Why is this before classic no one levels in Retail anymore.

Why are people so pissed off about this? XP buff to catch alts up to speed, same thing that happened in BfA, and 90% of the comments are "fuck you blizz".

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Yay, fun server retail. What a time to be alive.
    They did similar promotions during Covid lockdowns(?). It was double XP and then double rep IIRC.

OT: I can finally finish leveling up Allied Races lol

Bugger. Hope this gets extended or repeats in a few months, this week of all weeks I'm not gonna be able to play enough to take advantage and I have a lot of alts I could level.

Probably gonna resub now to level a few toons since I'm not sure what I'll main in Dragonflight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Bugger. Hope this gets extended or repeats in a few months, this week of all weeks I'm not gonna be able to play enough to take advantage and I have a lot of alts I could level.
    its until Season 4 starts in like mid to late August
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    its until Season 4 starts in like mid to late August
    It's actually August 2nd, unless it gets pushed back. So this buff will be up for only 2 weeks, again unless they just decide to leave it up until 10.0 like they did at the end of BfA. Not sure why it needs to end with the start of S4, since an XP buff wouldn't really impact end game content.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadowl...ust-2nd-327535

ok but what about TBC exp buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Why so toxic? I didn't say the buff is bad. What I meant - there was no request to grant +50% XP buff on retail and there also wasn't any announcement about this either. "No one asked for" means literally none of retail players requested the buff on either WoW or MMO Champion forums. Maybe because leveling on retail is already very fast, even blazing, compared to TBC classic.

But the buff was indeed announced for TBC classic, and, quite surprisingly, they suddenly shifted it to Shadowlands.
    I have, in fact, seen requests for buffs mirroring what we had at the latter end of BFA. Both with increased XP, but also increased reputation gains.

Now, the reputation gain buff in BFA was mainly to make it easier for players to unlock allied races, and the experience gain was primarily to help players level those newly unlocked allied races.

But undoubtedly a lot of players took advantage of the xp buffs regardless.

In any case, the 50-60 leveling experience has in my opinion been the most boring expansion leveling experience to date.

And while potentially a case of confirmation bias, it's the expansion leveling experience I've seen most complaints about.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

great, getting 1-60 in retail is what? 12h?
    cool guys now you can do it in 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna-the-Undying View Post
    ok but what about TBC exp buff?
    Should be coming any week now. Scaleface leaked WotLK Classic would get released in Sept. Assuming the day after Labor Day is not going to happen since its a major US holiday weekend that basically leaves anywhere from July 26th - Aug 16th for the buff to go active.

Sept 13th - 8 weeks (July 19th) or 6 weeks (Aug 2nd)
    Sept 20th - 8 weeks (July 26th) or 6 weeks (Aug 9th)
    Sept 27th - 8 weeks (Aug 2nd) or 6 weeks (Aug 16th)

Wow this is a nice thing, I wonder what the comments will be like.

Dear god, you fuckers need to touch grass.

Quote Originally Posted by cigawoot View Post
    What? Announcement was pretty clear. Starts now, ends when S4 launches (8/2).
    What about Classic? It's supposed to be for Classic too, but that's not in and all we have is a tweet telling us to hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    What about Classic? It's supposed to be for Classic too, but that's not in and all we have is a tweet telling us to hang on.
    Yeah just hang on till you can buy level 68 or 70 boost.