This site needs to get woke

it means.

Definition of woke

(Entry 1 of 2)
    chiefly US slang
    : aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

One time i was talking about LGBT discrimination and it got shut down and i got warned, while if i posted the same thing on a social justice site like tumblr,would have everyone agreeing with me.

Was kinda like this subreddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/commen...of_homophobia/

Also, check your privilege

15+ Year Old Account
    It already is because most of the mods are woke so it can be a hellhole to post here now.

No it does not, get woke go broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    it means.
    And this user needs to stop blatantly posting against the rules and then get confused as to why they got banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just remember there's two sides to each coin.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

It is comically easy for people to bait the neckbeards on this forum. This is blatantly a troll post, and yet the first however many comments are still virtue signalling shit like "get woke go broke". Incredible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    And this user needs to stop blatantly posting against the rules and then get confused as to why they got banned.
    Oh god I just read OP's started post history.

- - - Updated - - -

OP, you're going down a very dark path. I See this as constantly poking a lion with a sharp stick, getting attacked by the lion, and screaming that the lion is an untamed beast that just out of the blue attacked you.

You're going to keep doing bait threads, getting them locked, Mods are going to ban you, and you'll come back screaming that the Mods are anti everything and make a giant mountain out of a molehill.

Just Stop. I'm sure there's some deep psychological explanation for the behavior, but it is EXTREMELY unhealthy and EXTREMELY counterproductive to the people that are fighting for the rights of people that are LGBTQ+. Please. Just Stop.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Oh god I just read OP's started post history.

- - - Updated - - -

OP, you're going down a very dark path. I See this as constantly poking a lion with a sharp stick, getting attacked by the lion, and screaming that the lion is an untamed beast that just out of the blue attacked you.

You're going to keep doing bait threads, getting them locked, Mods are going to ban you, and you'll come back screaming that the Mods are anti everything and make a giant mountain out of a molehill.

Just Stop. I'm sure there's some deep psychological explanation for the behavior, but it is EXTREMELY unhealthy and EXTREMELY counterproductive to the people that are fighting for the rights of people that are LGBTQ+. Please. Just Stop.
    Sorry.

But one time on a discord channel, some transgender girl was concerned about her rights being taken away.

And i'm kinda very scared, since a few weeks back i got attacked.

I read about some racist types interfering with a pride event a while back.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/06/...cancels-event/

And equally scared,cause i read some bigots seemed to find their way to my state:

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/0...ing-criticism/

This is not a site suggestion or feedback.