Need Help picking Between Sony and Samsung for Xbox Series X

Title....

Have it narrowed down to Sony X90J Bravia HD 4k 65" (2021), or a Samsung 75" UHD TU700D 4k. I need to decide between which one I use for gaming. Any help would be appreciated

Samsung TV's have never really impressed me much...that being said it's got an extra 10" on the Sony.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Samsung TV's have never really impressed me much...that being said it's got an extra 10" on the Sony.
    True, but looking for what tv will give me a better picture. they are both naitive 120hz refresh rates, just not sure which will look better for graphics/gaming

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sony TV reports a 120hz display and fully array screen. Easy choice if both are in your budget.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Honestly, your best bet is to look at product reviews for both... especially any that compare them against each other if you're lucky enough to find any.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had my Samsung for 10 years before sound cracked.

Sony before that it ran 10 years until I got sick of moving that heavy awkward BS.

Both quality by me.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2022-07-27 at 12:13 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Honestly, your best bet is to look at product reviews for both... especially any that compare them against each other if you're lucky enough to find any.
    Yea tried this, but couldn't find any, thus why I came here. I didnt know if the Sony full erray was better than the samsung UHD, both tv's are 4k..... wish I was better educated on the technology

Its personal experience only but if you rarely replace or upgrade your things I've gotten really amazing life cycles out of Samsung products.

I have a Sony X90 and I have no complaints, both 4K HDR and upscaled 1080 look great and with no noticeable input lag when gaming. I have no experience with the Samsung but a quick google shows it to be the entry level 4k with only 2 HDMI's, Bluetooth 4.2 and has no local dimming (which the Sony has) and low brightness for HDR content, I would go with the Sony out the 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    Title....

Have it narrowed down to Sony X90J Bravia HD 4k 65" (2021), or a Samsung 75" UHD TU700D 4k. I need to decide between which one I use for gaming. Any help would be appreciated
    Get the best LG C1 OLED same price as the Bravia retails for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually just check Rtings for this sort of thing

https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/comp...threshold=0.10

Personally I have LG OLED and would always suggest one of those.

Might also like this article

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/xbox-series-x-s
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    If going for console LG and Sony are kinda ahead of Samsung still.
    Samsung basically does 80% generic tvs and 20% really highend ones which tends to be focused more on movies or niched estetic ones than gaming.

I got a LG CX, their flagship 2020 (might be late 2019) that has it all, same with later Sony's.
    Unsure how Sony are priced though in comparison.
    From a gaming pedigree standpoint alone, its a slam dunk for Sony and LG.

Wasnt long ago that Samsung ran like a 65" 4K with ridiculously low amount of dimming zones.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2022-08-06 at 04:50 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.