Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    One path
    Posts
    4,692
    Just healer things ~

    Everyone gets a panic button for the mistake of pvp - not that it'll make much of a difference in the end.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Waiting for you to show where I've even remotely made that my argument. the class is broken because it has an undocumented mechanic attached to an escape mechanism that clearly should not be there unless it is documented.
    So by this logic you'd be happy if it just stated "breaks stuns" in the text. It's alpha for crying out loud. I'm not sure what happened to make you feel the need to post here where it will make no difference to the game but you're clearly not being reasonable.

  3. #103
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    122
    I cant touch them so they op. Meanwhile they also cant touch you until they reach 25 yards. Easy af to counter. Just saying.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose184 View Post
    it's a hero class. It's supposed to be op for the xpac
    Nope, it isn't. That said, we aren't even closely for number balancing.. The OP sees the class on the alpha, it has too high numbers, NERF IT NERF IT NERF IT. Sorry, but that is bullshit; mechanically the class needs to work, numbers tuning is the easiest thing they can do; even after the release.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Wait, Monk came out OP?
    No, people just like to complain and hate on new things.

  6. #106
    Mages all with Slow with no CD should make for an interesting time. Mobile Scorch and Slow will be pretty funny to watch. Maybe you should name your evoker "Outofrange"

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    nerf it nerf it nerf it. That fly ability lets healers just fly out of deathgrip range when they are stunned with asphyxiate. Nerf it.
    PvP is 100% irrelevant sidecontent. Do not balance the game around it.

  8. #108
    Banned Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    4,104
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    PvP is 100% irrelevant sidecontent. Do not balance the game around it.
    All I was asking for was something that was unintended to either be fixed (stunning, them flying away, and landing while still stunned, as evidenced by them not being able to do anything for a short while until Asphyxiate finally expires)

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's been fixed since then. You shouldn't have been able to fly while stunned in PvP and PvE unless the ability was able to stunbreak.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    PvP is 100% irrelevant sidecontent. Do not balance the game around it.
    PVE balance is irrelevant because you're just killing npc's.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    PVE balance is irrelevant because you're just killing npc's.
    What's kind've funny about this comment, quoting their comment, is that it goes to show the epitome of not being able to please everyone. One camp will hate any changes due to PVP, while the other camp with hate changes due to PVE. Although, you have to admit the lesser of two evils is not catering to the smaller PVP camp.

  11. #111
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Wait, Monk came out OP?
    If by OP you mean "overpowered fun to play" then yes, otherwise no. It was actually shockingly balanced to borderline underperforming back then.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    nerf it nerf it nerf it. That fly ability lets healers just fly out of deathgrip range when they are stunned with asphyxiate. Nerf it.
    If you really like PvP - you should enjoy the challenge of beating evokers. Figure out tactics etc. That is what PvP is, beating the competition.

    By the end of the day, we all know that the top players consists of a priests, mages and rogues. Been like that forever and very consistently(sometimes a druid pops up the ladder).

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    PVE balance is irrelevant because you're just killing npc's.
    Its a PvE game so no -you are wrong.

    There are plenty of good pvp games - wow isnt and never was one of them.

    Its objectively a PvE game with pvp sidecontent.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    What's kind've funny about this comment, quoting their comment, is that it goes to show the epitome of not being able to please everyone. One camp will hate any changes due to PVP, while the other camp with hate changes due to PVE. Although, you have to admit the lesser of two evils is not catering to the smaller PVP camp.
    This isnt true tbh. The amount of ppl who pvp is extremely small compared to PvE. And wow being a PvE game with added pvp sidecontent also speaks against it.

    Any objective person would say your takes are completely bs.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    This isnt true tbh. The amount of ppl who pvp is extremely small compared to PvE. And wow being a PvE game with added pvp sidecontent also speaks against it.

    Any objective person would say your takes are completely bs.
    I don't believe English is your native language.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I don't believe English is your native language.
    Well if it aint then hes writing pretty damn well for a non-native!

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Well if it aint then hes writing pretty damn well for a non-native!
    He is just trying to deflect from the topic. I dont know what he think he did by saying i am a non native English speaker - most people here arent i guess?

    Maybe he thinks being monolinguistic means he is more intelligent? :P

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its a PvE game so no -you are wrong.

    There are plenty of good pvp games - wow isnt and never was one of them.

    Its objectively a PvE game with pvp sidecontent.
    My point was that PVE balance doesn't matter, not that PVE is not a focus.

  18. #118
    I am Murloc! SinR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    5,083
    Pee Vee Pee has always been a sidegame in WoW. An afterthought.

    Honor System wasn't in until after launch, BGs after that.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

    Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Pee Vee Pee has always been a sidegame in WoW. An afterthought.

    Honor System wasn't in until after launch, BGs after that.
    With this kind of argument we could say everything that came after the original launch of the game is an afterthought

    And PVP existed when the game launched as long as u picked a PVP server

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I don't believe English is your native language.
    If you read his replies to your comment, he kind of roasted you even with English not being his native language.

    Funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •