Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Most of the bad rap on Evoker would have been fixed if Blizzard did not send Evokers to the Dragon Isles with more than 100 ilvls less than every character copied to the beta and mostly in the hands of streamers who are on average mediocre players.
    They fixed the item level issue as my evoker was 61 1/2 with 240 gear when it flew to Orgrimmar. That's an okay gear level and should feel decent to play for a new character.
    I don't know what item level people will be in the prepatch as they can only level up to 60 and gear will probably not scale up to ~240, but most should be able to buy the 226 anima gear anyway when they are done and do m0 with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Evoker is powerful?

If it is, YES!!!! HOOOORAAAAAHHH!!!! As a raid leader, I WANT our new draconic brethren to be broken as fuck. I want to walk into Heroic/Mythic Dragonflight raids, stack 6 Evoker DPSers and watch them melt the bosses down for me. I WANT my good-performing DPSers to reroll to them, abuse the fuck out of them, pump like they have never pumped before and carry us to quick & efficient boss kills. It is in the raids best interest if the DPSers know how to pump like mad.
    Sorry to ruin your day, but you need to find other to stack,

Quote Originally Posted by Ikee View Post
    They fixed the item level issue as my evoker was 61 1/2 with 240 gear when it flew to Orgrimmar. That's an okay gear level and should feel decent to play for a new character.
    I don't know what item level people will be in the prepatch as they can only level up to 60 and gear will probably not scale up to ~240, but most should be able to buy the 226 anima gear anyway when they are done and do m0 with ease.
    Since the first few quest rewards are <180 it's more than fine

Its even not that prowerfull tbh, evoker has the weakest movement of all casters, the soar ability is not that great, they only have 25 y range so easily countered, i knew when legion launched and demon hunter was way more powerfull.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    nerf it nerf it nerf it. That fly ability lets healers just fly out of deathgrip range when they are stunned with asphyxiate. Nerf it.
    If Evoker is too powerful -

That means raids are unbalanced.
    PvP is unbalanced.
    The overall gameplay is unrewarding.

That's why I don't believe that Blizzard would introduce something so bad for the game(even so - it will get nerfed).

Because being able to fly 40 yards away when literally stunned is balanced
    Any thing PvP related is irrelevant lol.

It’s very silly to ever use PvP as an argument.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Hehe i recall when old Wotlk launched and DKs were going 1vs10.

PVP and PVE balancing should be split, and in the year 2022 it oughta be possible rather easily for a multi-billion $ company.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    LOL wtf are you two talking about "its alpha" the game releases in less than a month
    imagine checking the date of a post you reply to

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Imagine people are still saying this even today fyi
    i dont know,i said it in july

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Any thing PvP related is irrelevant lol.

It’s very silly to ever use PvP as an argument.
    read my location

PvP has always been imbalanced because it is a wow minigame not the focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    But if they read the terrain like I do instead of going off of personal desires then they'd understand and wouldn't get their jimmies rustled. Again, I have no intention of maining a tinker, I just know with 100% certainty that they're wow's next playable class. It's so God damn obvious all things considered.

If that triggers people then oh well.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    PvP has always been imbalanced because it is a wow minigame not the focus.
    What you don't realize is you can take advantage of the same thing in PvE, it's just easier to test in a duel versus say Seat of Domination because you only need two people and not a raid group

Try it in raids and m+. i mean is a fun and cool class but I am not sure with the current abilities it will good in m+ in raiding maybe. The whole press and aim at the mob for AoE is a really really bad design for m+. As mobs gets kited all over the place and to hold a spell and aim is a bad idea.

nerf it nerf it nerf it. That fly ability lets healers just fly out of deathgrip range when they are stunned with asphyxiate. Nerf it.
    Pvp is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsiriana View Post
    Its even not that prowerfull tbh, evoker has the weakest movement of all casters, the soar ability is not that great, they only have 25 y range so easily countered, i knew when legion launched and demon hunter was way more powerfull.
    Lol the fuck "weakest movement of all casters"
    You mean 30 second cd 2 charge 10 second 30% (70% for 4 seconds) speed boost+casting while moving
    oh and abiltiy to reset that cd for you and your raid every 2 minutes
    oh and the abiltiy to fly you and an ally 30 yards ever minute
    oh and the ability to fly to an ally ever 24 seconds
    oh and fucking stampeding roar but better cause it reduces aoe damage taken while active?
    oh and passive 10% speed increase while at 75%+ hp?

yeah, fucking horrible movement.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Pvp is not important.
    please refer to
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53956065