Poll: Do you want mobile pet battles?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Theres pokemon go? So why bother? Rather spend resources on core wow gameplay than including worse scuffed versions of other games.

I would like 1 of 2 things:

1) Yes, bring pet battles to mobile

or, and this is my preferred option

2) Remove pet battles and all associated achievements so I don't have to do them. Seriously, 5k pvp pet battle wins? Put me out of my misery.

And yeah, when achievement farming is my primary goal in the game, by definition it makes all content 'mandatory' in order to accomplish my goal.

I think it would be a nice addition to the game, but it would have to be carefully balanced to maintain the integrity of the pet battle system.

Quote Originally Posted by DechCJC View Post
    I would like 1 of 2 things:

1) Yes, bring pet battles to mobile

or, and this is my preferred option

2) Remove pet battles and all associated achievements so I don't have to do them. Seriously, 5k pvp pet battle wins? Put me out of my misery.

And yeah, when achievement farming is my primary goal in the game, by definition it makes all content 'mandatory' in order to accomplish my goal.
    You know you don't have to do them just because they're there, right? When you're talking about your own goal, then that means the only one making things "mandatory" here is you. You are the one forcing yourself to engage in pet battles. You can easily go farm achievements and NOT engage in pet battles, ever. This seems to be a problem that rests solely on your shoulders for not being able to control yourself in regards to your own limitations regarding the game.

Yes, you called yourself an "achievement farmer" but that's not an excuse. That's not the game's problem, really. I mean, I'm an achievement and mount farmer but I despite PvP. Yet you don't see me advocating to have PvP removed from the game because "I'm being forced into PvP" to get the Gladiator mounts and other PvP achievements, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You know you don't have to do them just because they're there, right? When you're talking about your own goal, then that means the only one making things "mandatory" here is you. You are the one forcing yourself to engage in pet battles. You can easily go farm achievements and NOT engage in pet battles, ever. This seems to be a problem that rests solely on your shoulders for not being able to control yourself in regards to your own limitations regarding the game.

Yes, you called yourself an "achievement farmer" but that's not an excuse. That's not the game's problem, really. I mean, I'm an achievement and mount farmer but I despite PvP. Yet you don't see me advocating to have PvP removed from the game because "I'm being forced into PvP" to get the Gladiator mounts and other PvP achievements, do you?
    Hey I didn’t say it was a good idea for the game overall, it’s just what I want. I don’t actually expect it to ever happen.

But no, my goal is 100% completion. if I knew that I’d never 100% it I’d not even try, and pet battles are part of 100%. I’d not farm achievements if I was only ever going to get 99%, that’s not meaningful to me. Obviously I don’t actually expect pet battles to be removed so that I can complete the game easier, that would be totally asinine.

Yes plz, could become a popular game