Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Post your Dracthyr!

So, now that WoWhead has added Dracthyr dragon form to the dressing room, it's definitely scratched my itch about wanting to mess around with the customization options. Hopefully, it'll do the same for other people too.

While we're at it, let's have some fun! Show us what you're gonna make your Dracthyr look like (assuming you're gonna roll one to play Evoker.) I did find that you can make a pretty good-looking Infinite Dracthyr, which I'ma be doing.

10+ Year Old Account

Going with a more bronze look.

10+ Year Old Account

Toying with this look. Will probably refine it a bit before launch.

I was pretty well set on black, but as I think about it more the chromatic makes more sense(using all dragon elements, serving neltharion).

https://i.imgur.com/p4CuULZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/SZZgaFN.png

Not gonna bother embedding, since there's two. I can't remember if there's purple Chromatics or not, but I'm liking it better than the pink. Don't hate the pink though, could absolutely live with it. But if there are purple Chromatics, I'll go with that.

7+ Year Old Account

I went with a more chromatic color scheme.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    I was pretty well set on black, but as I think about it more the chromatic makes more sense(using all dragon elements, serving neltharion).

https://i.imgur.com/p4CuULZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/SZZgaFN.png

Not gonna bother embedding, since there's two. I can't remember if there's purple Chromatics or not, but I'm liking it better than the pink. Don't hate the pink though, could absolutely live with it. But if there are purple Chromatics, I'll go with that.
    The Chromatics we see in Grim Batol are pinkish/purpelish, so either could work.

Nothing special, will probably heavily work on it when it goes live
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I'll be making two dracthyr when they come out. The left is my male dracthyr and the right is my female.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrik View Post
    I'll be making two dracthyr when they come out. The left is my male dracthyr and the right is my female.
    There's no difference between male and female dracthyr right? Only in visage form?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    There's no difference between male and female dracthyr right? Only in visage form?
    Correct. Although you can certainly choose options to convey a certain gender, if you so choose.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a good splash of colour.

I quite like this Infinite dude I made.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Yeah just visage. I tried to make my male dragon's form look more spikey around the face and with a bulkier body while the female is more slender and not as many spikes.

This is similar to how I want mine to look. Wowheads dressing room is such a pain in the butt with how long it can take to load the image, it's hard to tell what options affect what.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Something like that:
    Last edited by Loreth88; 2022-07-26 at 03:30 PM.

I never intend to play Evoker. Very slowly. But if one day Blizz allows us to take the wings and the race can be a Hunter or a Rogue.... I would make one in that "Vulture" style.

Last edited by Fantazma; 2022-07-26 at 09:25 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/OT88TOm.png

Can't you only make one per server? You playing on two servers?

Best one I could come up with, luckily we can make them looking like proper dragons, happy @Teriz ? seems like you were right

Last edited by Yunravel; 2022-07-27 at 07:45 AM.

Probably dating myself, but this reminds me of setting up my Robot's colors in OMF 2097.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

https://ibb.co/TL4m8sS

Gotta incorporate shoulders and belt buckles people!

Been spending a lot of time just making tons of drakthyr and redoing the starting zone to get to the quest where it gives you infinite soar, and just flying around the starting area for hours on end.

I hope they add way more armor color variants, the ones they have now are so bad for some of the skin color options. And then the horn accessories only match five or so of the armor types. The fact they can't wear full armor should justify a larger palette range.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they add way more armor color variants, the ones they have now are so bad for some of the skin color options. And then the horn accessories only match five or so of the armor types. The fact they can't wear full armor should justify a larger palette range.

With that said, I am basing mine off the Chromatic dragons. I do wish the wing secondary color was not linked to the stomach secondary color as well. But this is as close that I can get and be satisfied.