Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    Best one I could come up with, luckily we can make them looking like proper dragons, happy @Teriz ? seems like you were right

Nice use of the bronze/copper highlights. Makes a great combo imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Shame it doesn't look like warcraft dragon. I checked model viewer and not even one of those fuckers can have a snout like dragons in the game.
    As I said you should be happy that they don’t look like the dragons creature models in dragon flight. In fact they look better, the scales looks stronger and sharper. Horns are way more detailed. Check like Sabellian model for example or Chromie one. What we’re getting is better. And I used to be, same as you, very critique of the Dracthyr we saw. Try to make one in the dressing room.

Also after a long thought on the matter. The large hips body is the best one to make it look like a dragon. The buff one just make them look way more humanoid.

As I said you should be happy that they don’t look like the dragons creature models in dragon flight. In fact they look better, the scales looks stronger and sharper. Horns are way more detailed. Check like Sabellian model for example or Chromie one. What we’re getting is better. And I used to be, same as you, very critique of the Dracthyr we saw. Try to make one in the dressing room.

Also after a long thought on the matter. The large hips body is the best one to make it look like a dragon. The buff one just make them look way more humanoid.
    New Kal and Alex dragon heads deffo look better than Dracthyr

Big, strong and feral.

Sabellian has pretteh big jaws and you can see his teeth

Large hips make em look more like feminine geckos.

New Kal and Alex dragon heads deffo look better than Dracthyr

Big, strong and feral.

Sabellian has pretteh big jaws and you can see his teeth

Large hips make em look more like feminine geckos.
    honestly after checking the models in the viewer I hate the way they made the new dragon model personnally, only Wrathion ends up good, the way the scales merges with the lower part make them look like plushies, same goes with Alex and Kalec to be honest, Wrathion is the only one lucky there that looks like an actual dragon.

But honestly I'm not complaining, in fact I'm glad for once that players get the bigger cup, instead of NPC stealing the show. Also you should check some dragonriding with the Dracthyr race

Sabellian have cool horns but they looks flat in front of what the Dracthyr got.

You can just like, use a Scale elixir like the winter one and larp as some kind of badass chromatic dragon, I agree some dracthyr looks like furry or way too humanoid but I swear you can make some good looking bipedal one that look fierces, personnally thats even why mine is naked and only have jewelry, I feel like giving them clothes makes them look too much humanoid

https://youtu.be/PQBwSe8qW-k?t=224
    Last edited by Yunravel; 2022-07-28 at 12:36 PM.

honestly after checking the models in the viewer I hate the way they made the new dragon model personnally, only Wrathion ends up good, the way the scales merges with the lower part make them look like plushies, same goes with Alex and Kalec to be honest, Wrathion is the only one lucky there that looks like an actual dragon.

But honestly I'm not complaining, in fact I'm glad for once that players get the bigger cup, instead of NPC stealing the show. Also you should check some dragonriding with the Dracthyr race

Sabellian have cool horns but they looks flat in front of what the Dracthyr got.
    Yeah mate textures look like a fucking rubber but I like head shape and all of em features that make them look more like beasts. There ain't even one fucking option for underbite, tendrils of whatever the fuck they have on their faces. Like where the hell are visible teeth. I've been readin around internet and people raise similar concerns. Friend linked me this amazing edit shit

Yeah mate textures look like a fucking rubber but I like head shape and all of em features that make them look more like beasts. There ain't even one fucking option for underbite, tendrils of whatever the fuck they have on their faces. Like where the hell are visible teeth. I've been readin around internet and people raise similar concerns. Friend linked me this amazing edit shit

I saw that edit, it's a good edit and they can definitely push the idea further with underbites, teeths, tendrils, my only problem is that one is how they changed the neck, it make it look humanoid, as some kind of dragonborn race, imo the neck should STAY long, but could be stronger/more muscular in the same time. There's also the one by the guy who's working as 3D artist for Paladin that was cool. All of theses would be great addition, just saying you can already make something interesting, although not perfect but better than nothing.

Shame it doesn't look like warcraft dragon. I checked model viewer and not even one of those fuckers can have a snout like dragons in the game.
    Yeah the snout choices didn't do it for me either. Happy with most other things.

I saw that edit, it's a good edit and they can definitely push the idea further with underbites, teeths, tendrils, my only problem is that one is how they changed the neck, it make it look humanoid, as some kind of dragonborn race, imo the neck should STAY long, but could be stronger/more muscular in the same time. There's also the one by the guy who's working as 3D artist for Paladin that was cool. All of theses would be great addition, just saying you can already make something interesting, although not perfect but better than nothing.
    I don't mind long neck and like you said there should more muscular option. Add some horned frills to it like dragons in the game have and we are set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah the snout choices didn't do it for me either. Happy with most other things.
    Yeah mate like what the fuck. Not even one head that would look like warcraft dragon. Frustrating shit.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i3ackero View Post
    Yeah I thought of that, but unfortunately they’re shaman only for now.

It sucks that the blue Dracthyr starting zone shoulders don’t really match the armor all that well.

But the red shoulders from their starting zone match the red & black armor the best.

- - - Updated - - -

God, a head/snout like this would be really dope.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna know where to get the shoulders from the blog post and if they can match the other armor colors. Since it is not in the barber shop.
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-07-29 at 12:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post

If only there were mail shoulderpads that match the blue armor.
    The ones from the starting zone don’t match all that well.
    Mythic ToS shaman shoulders fit nearly perfectly imo, same with the buckle. My Dracthyr has it further up I'm just garbage at embedding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here is mine! Haven't thought of a name for her yet, but I'm really happy with her look!

Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    I hope they add way more armor color variants, the ones they have now are so bad for some of the skin color options. And then the horn accessories only match five or so of the armor types. The fact they can't wear full armor should justify a larger palette range.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they add way more armor color variants, the ones they have now are so bad for some of the skin color options. And then the horn accessories only match five or so of the armor types. The fact they can't wear full armor should justify a larger palette range.

With that said, I am basing mine off the Chromatic dragons. I do wish the wing secondary color was not linked to the stomach secondary color as well. But this is as close that I can get and be satisfied.

I love this idea. This is very creative.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.

I spent some time tinkering around with it and made this Void dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by hllfrmththrsd View Post
    i wonder why all of them are male
    In fact they are females who recognize themselves as males who recognize themselves as "body 2" who recognize themselves as "body 1".

I had some fun trying to make some dracthyr inspired by big name dragons. I have Nefarion, Wathion, Kalec and Alexstraza. (i noticed she wears dracthyr armor in her elf form so i did one with that too) its really hard to model things after the aspects since they have colors or details not available to the drathyr, but i think some of these turned out decent. I'm actually really liking the look of the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post

God, a head/snout like this would be really dope.
    Oh yeah mate. It's a certified dragon head.

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaDragon View Post
    I had some fun trying to make some dracthyr inspired by big name dragons. I have Nefarion, Wathion, Kalec and Alexstraza. (i noticed she wears dracthyr armor in her elf form so i did one with that too) its really hard to model things after the aspects since they have colors or details not available to the drathyr, but i think some of these turned out decent. I'm actually really liking the look of the first one.

that is some very nice ones, heres mine that i made inspired from Ysera

Best i can make from this wierd race. Still looks like a lizzard but owell.

This is how im planning it out so far.
    Absolutely love the amount of customization.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Turns out the datamined “primalist eye colors” work on Dracthyr too.

Here’s to hoping that they’re going to be unlockable somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk