Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cryptic Hero Title Cutoff, Priest Feedback, Barbershop Services Free in Dragonflight

Cryptic Hero Title Cutoff Daily Updates
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    In this post, we’ll update the score required to earn the Cryptic Hero title for Shadowlands Season 3. As a reminder, the title will go to all players who end Shadowlands Mythic+ Season 3 with a Mythic+ Rating in the top 0.1% in each region.

Updated July 26

In this region, if Season 3 ended today, the title would go to those who scored at least:

NA: 3668

EU: 3709

Good luck!

Dragonflight Alpha Priest Feedback - July 26, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hey priests!

I just wanted to take a moment and cast Power Word: Update to let all of you know that we’re gathering your feedback and deliberately taking some time to make sure our next steps are hitting the right notes with priest and that they address a lot of the feedback provided by the community. Please keep it coming and we’ll be back here with updates soon for Holy, Discipline, and Shadow.

Your feedback is incredibly helpful, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Thank you for your patience!

Barbershop Services Free in Dragonflight
    Blizzard has confirmed that the Barbershop services being free is not just an alpha change from today's build, and will be coming to retail in Dragonflight.

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-07-27 at 03:08 AM.

You get Barbershop services without paying? Sounds like communist propaganda to me.

About time our AH taxes get put to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    You get Barbershop services without paying? Sounds like communist propaganda to me.
    You also only get to pick from a restricted menu:

All I want, right?... All I want is for them to buff Feral. Feral Druid energy regen by 25 to 30%.. Would fix the spec so much.

YES EU M+ players are better then NA , YES , YES , GO EU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    YES EU M+ players are better then NA , YES , YES , GO EU!!!
    THAN.. THAN!! How freaking hard can it be.. like seriously?! Jesus f*cking christ man... Come on...?
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

How about making Transmogging FREE?

Turns out not everyone on here has english as their first language. You're fun at parties, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Neotart View Post
    How about making Transmogging FREE?
    i'm in! where do i sign? almost 1k to Tmog all pieces

Transmog needs to be free too or at max 10% of what it is today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    You also only get to pick from a restricted menu:

*Brings in picture of Glorious Leader*

I wanna look like that
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Barbershop going free, because any trace of this game once being somewhat of an rpg must be erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Barbershop going free, because any trace of this game once being somewhat of an rpg must be erased.
    imagine having this take, over a 50g barbershop price lol. You people are just miserable bro

Quote Originally Posted by Greasygob View Post
    imagine having this take, over a 50g barbershop price lol. You people are just miserable bro
    tbh, imo @Trumpcat is right here. Barbershop costs what? 20g? 50g? 100g? So, in 2022, who the f cares? it’s that less amount of gold and has that less of an impact, that you can declare it only as some typical RPG obolus element. imo removing it does more harm than good, under a very big magnifier. in the end it doesn’t matter anyway. so why even change it at all?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They need to make the name change free as well, so you can change gender whenever you like and change your name to match!

whats happening with priests?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    whats happening with priests?
    The talent tree for sp is currently a mess with how it’s set up according to the top tier players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    The talent tree for sp is currently a mess with how it’s set up according to the top tier players.
    thanks for the reply,i would apreciate a more in depth clarification if you dont mind,but its fine if you dont feel like it

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    thanks for the reply,i would apreciate a more in depth clarification if you dont mind,but its fine if you dont feel like it
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadow-...nflight-327649
    This is what the top priest players are saying atm
    , I myself haven’t played around much with the build but it does seem to lack Cohesion