Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    interesting how Alexstrasza is standing off separate from the others. it might just be to show off her fanservicey outfit, or perhaps it hints at some divide between the aspects or just her having a larger role than the others. the latter would be a bit disapointing since she's already had a lot of focus in the lore, but she does often seem to take a kind of leadership or figurehead role so it'd make sense
    what fanservice?some burkas are more revealing

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    interesting how Alexstrasza is standing off separate from the others. it might just be to show off her fanservicey outfit, or perhaps it hints at some divide between the aspects or just her having a larger role than the others. the latter would be a bit disapointing since she's already had a lot of focus in the lore, but she does often seem to take a kind of leadership or figurehead role so it'd make sense
    “Fanservice outfit” hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha This dude wants all woman hearing hijabs

I hate how they made Kalec look like an edgy Y2K rapper.

- - - Updated - - -

TBH only Wrathion looks decent.

WoW looking more korean than ever.. sad. I wanted them to update old continents loading screens. Now i dont want that anymore. xD

Is that Ysera? If it is her then where is her sexy midriff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Wrathion is so incredibly handsome, it's unreal. Kalecgos looks like a derp though.

P.S.: I think Nozdormu should be blonde. Or grey.
    Kinda dig Kaelcgos the most tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    There's been lots of speculation one way or the other, but to me there's too much of a resemblance to Ysera (Merithra's face markings are different than Ysera's and don't match what's shown in the loading screen picture. The markings in the picture match Ysera's)and given the context of the picture seemingly being the current Aspects/ Leaders/ Representatives of the Dragon Flights...I choose to believe that's Ysera until it's 100% confirmed it's not.
    Does that imply Wrathion becomes the Black aspect instead of his uncle Sabellion is it? or Ebonhorn?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    The others are all kind of going through their own things. Kalec isnt really recognized as the blue aspect, Noz is suffering from his inner turmoils around destiny and the infinite dragonflight, ysera is dead or if its her daughter she just recently took the position and wrathion is still a child mostly without a flight. So yeah I think Alex is kind of a defacto leader amongst them.
    WEll, even with the original Aspects she was kinda defacto leader - Queen of the dragons they called her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    Are you saying that it has the wrong *ahem* Aspect ratio?
    I found it funny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Actually I like that - i mean it fits a guy with blue hair

I like seeing them again. It's not the best or worst loading screen. I just like seeing the aspects again together.

I feel like it has been a trend past couple of years to make videogames try to appeal to rather one side or another. Or in some cases target in on a specific audience and alienate all others. WoW fell into this trend too. (For a couple of expansions) If anyone played old games, I would specifically point to RPGs. You would have this roster of interesting characters. Chrono Trigger, FF use to excel in this (but they fell into that awful trend for FF15), Breathe of fire, Secret of Mana, ShadowHearts (one of my favs), Xenosaga, Xenogears, Suidoken, Vagrant story.. I feel like I could go on and on here. Some of these I never tried but still it fit those interesting cast vibes from what I been told. With all having their strengths and weaknesses. The industry just likes to pretend this was never a thing for whatever reasons...

So I enjoy the vibes it gives off and the loading screen in general.

My nitpick would be not sure why Kalec looks more elven now. (He always looked more human) It's not a huge deal. Anything was an upgrade from his old NPC. Some of these dragons in WoW give off massive outdated vibes. (As bad as the marmot..) Even some NPCs still do. It's nice when they get updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Does that imply Wrathion becomes the Black aspect instead of his uncle Sabellion is it? or Ebonhorn?
    I wouldn't read too much into it, they have random characters on the loading screens sometimes.

But my take is he's the representative of the Black Dragonflight that we know who also has aspirations of leadership. Ebonhorn apparently has no such aspirations, apparently being content to act as the spiritual guide for the Highmountain Tauren.

Wrathion is also the "sexy" representative we know of, rounding out the group. Ebonhorn would have looked weird.

Sabellian hasn't been seen or heard from since Outland and as far as we know remains there. I don't think Wrathion even knows he exists....wouldn't surprise me if Blizzard forgot about him.

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account

is it me

for dragon aspects who are supposedly over 10.000s of years old they look surprisingly like teenagers. as a wow subscript from first hour i wanna know their secret on how they seem to have become younger and younger throughout the years while i've grown older :P. I'm kinda feeling a bit discriminated.
    Also, shouldnt Wrathion be more like, lets say denzel washinton or the late chadwick boseman (taken from us to soon seeing as he is the aspect of the black dragonflight to showcase that blizzard cares about diversity.

I wouldn't read too much into it, they have random characters on the loading screens sometimes.

But my take is he's the representative of the Black Dragonflight that we know who also has aspirations of leadership. Ebonhorn apparently has no such aspirations, apparently being content to act as the spiritual guide for the Highmountain Tauren.

Wrathion is also the "sexy" representative we know of, rounding out the group. Ebonhorn would have looked weird.

Sabellian hasn't been seen or heard from since Outland and as far as we know remains there. I don't think Wrathion even knows he exists....wouldn't surprise me if Blizzard forgot about him.
    I'm not saying anything but I wouldn't be so sure that Sabellian won't make an appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

- - - Updated - - -

TBH only Wrathion looks decent.

I'm not so much talking about this post in particular but overall, whenever I see comments of yours it just seems like you hate...everything.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    everyone besides alex looks fine,the art direction is just bad,her face looks swollen
    Ye thers something about her face on all the new art... I think it is because of the long, square chin.It looks odd on frontal perspective.
    Last edited by shise; 2022-07-28 at 06:08 AM.

Not necessarily. The Northrend loading screen used to have Arthas on it. They didn't change it to Bolvar until sometime after 3.3.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    They all look so young.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    i would assume thats ysera's daughter who we met in bfa.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Merithra_of_the_Dream

She was in vanilla, then didn't reappear until BFA.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Only Wrathion looks decent.

Beautiful. Is it me or should Nozdormu have blonde hair ? or bronze hair
    It's just you, he always had brown hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

5+ Year Old Account
    Same energy of young asian teens, where is old loading screens with edgy faces of orcs or trolls, why all dragons in human forms... all brutality is lost.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Lmao I remember people calling the WoD loading screen the orc boyband.

Nothing new to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    I'm not saying anything but I wouldn't be so sure that Sabellian won't make an appearance.
    Right, I heard about that. Thanks for the reminder.

[URL="https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/spoilers-sabellian-wrathion-and-alexstraza/1282517"]Here's a link to the conversation[/URL]...but seriously though. Where the heck did he come from? He's been in Outland for a LONG time. How has he been rebuilding the flight for millenia without anyone, especially Wrathion or the other Dragonflights noticing or finding out? Who has he been rebuilding it with? From where, If it was on Azeroth, I would think SOMEONE would have found out? I hope they tell us these things. Seems a little out of left field otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't Alexstrazsa's eyes be a bit more gold in color, and a bit more luminescent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Shouldn't Alexstrazsa's eyes be a bit more gold in color, and a bit more luminescent?
    Her face is a bit puffy.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, I heard about that. Thanks for the reminder.

[URL="https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/spoilers-sabellian-wrathion-and-alexstraza/1282517"]Here's a link to the conversation[/URL]...but seriously though. Where the heck did he come from? He's been in Outland for a LONG time. How has he been rebuilding the flight for millenia without anyone, especially Wrathion or the other Dragonflights noticing or finding out? Who has he been rebuilding it with? From where, If it was on Azeroth, I would think SOMEONE would have found out? I hope they tell us these things. Seems a little out of left field otherwise.
    Yeh, the competition means his place is not assured. I like Wrathion I must say.. he has a lot of potential for like everything. Good showing in 8.3 too.