Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    And now they've announced they're into, fine-tuning, number tuning, and fixing busted talents time, so basically we're fucked.
    Honestly I fully expect that by the time they announce the next expansion the talent trees will go away and be replaced by simplified versions once again. This is just borrowed powers with extra steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Probably copium, but the post is pretty ambiguous as far as whether or not any more changes are coming to ANY classes. I took it more to mean "We're pretty much done and focusing on tuning, but there may be more iterations on some trees." I mentioned Ret, but the other paladin trees have some issues with them too and relative to other classes, Paladin has largely gotten no love in alpha/beta. Holy did get a nice post, but it's kind of a slap in the face for Ret and Prot to not get any specific posts or anything. Pretty sad.
    LOL for port avenger's shield not generating holy power is so so dumb. Not even sure why the devs though it was a good idea.

Yeah honestly I usually cope with ret being bad/mediocre by just tanking in keys, but prot plays like garbage in DF with the holy power nerf. The only real fun button prot has is avenger's shield (and toll) and now those are worse.

Pretty much always level pal 1st or 2nd every expansion but unless the tuning is mega busted I don't really see a point in 10.0

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    Yeah honestly I usually cope with ret being bad/mediocre by just tanking in keys, but prot plays like garbage in DF with the holy power nerf. The only real fun button prot has is avenger's shield (and toll) and now those are worse.

Pretty much always level pal 1st or 2nd every expansion but unless the tuning is mega busted I don't really see a point in 10.0
    I always level my Paladin first, partly because they've been my main almost the whole time since BC, but also because experience has taught me that levelling Paladins tends to be fairly miserable, so I do it first and get it out of the way (and because if I put it off I probably won't get round to it until late or never). This tripped me up in BfA because Ret was very strong levelling, and my second 'main' was a Shaman and they were very much not. Otherwise it's been a pretty good rule of thumb.