Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

lor'themar and thalyssra spoiler

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...69241131368448

i hope now we have united kingdom of quel'thalas-suramar! Lorthemar also expresses affinity with the two deities of the couple to the sun and the moon. they should have better titles lord protector and grand magistrix

Huh. Now that's surprising.

Guess it's another hint at there having passed some years in between SL and DF?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post

It's confirmed in both the alliance and horde dialogue.

There's a time skip between the end of SL and Dragonflight.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    My man Lorthemar! I'm happy for him. I hope the dev team keep making him win and this is a big plus for the Horde because this basically cements Suramar tightly to Quel'thalas.....yeah sun and moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post

i would say its a bit more than a hint if its literaly spelled out

What's mazel tov in Thalassian?

The romance is not that surprising, since there was a dialogue between them at the end of BfA.

The time skip on the other hand... has at least some implications. For example that Anduin remains in the maw for much, much longer than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    My man Lorthemar! I'm happy for him. I hope the dev team keep making him win and this is a big plus for the Horde because this basically cements Suramar tightly to Quel'thalas.....yeah sun and moon.
    belore elune!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    The romance is not that surprising, since there was a dialogue between them at the end of BfA.

The time skip on the other hand... has at least some implications. For example that Anduin remains in the maw for much, much longer than expected.
    there is also a short story

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post

Based on what Genn says it sounds like he may not be in the Maw now either, he says there's been reports of Anduin here and there. Sounds like Anduin's wandering.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god! This blood elf general is flirting with Thalyssra? That’s hot. To think that few years ago I found her wounded and starved in the forest. I hope my mage can be at least invited for marriage! Light of the Sun and rays of the Moon, mmm yeah.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-07-28 at 02:31 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i would say its a bit more than a hint if its literaly spelled out
    it does put to bed the theory that years and years had passed since we left for the Shadowlands (the whole time moves differently there) but yeah this definitely solidifies that didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Based on what Genn says it sounds like he may not be in the Maw now either, he says there's been reports of Anduin here and there. Sounds like Anduin's wandering.
    Interesting. Reminds me of the beginning of his arc in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Apparently there's a multi-year time skip between Shadowlands and Dragonflight:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Apparently there's a multi-year time skip between Shadowlands and Dragonflight:

Of course there is! Time in Shadowlands flies faster and mortals didn’t even get older. I hope we will live up to the day where Azeroth will wake up and emerge from the planet shell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Of course there is! Time in Shadowlands flies faster and mortals didn’t even get older. I hope we will live up to the day where Azeroth will wake up and emerge from the planet shell.
    I don't think this is a massive time skip, just a couple of years. A lot of people were thinking the Shadowlands time skip was going to be long enough for the world to change significantly (politically and otherwise) - but this is more of a standard time skip between expansions. I don't know if the time gradient between Azeroth and the Shadowlands is even a factor here.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It says its been several years since we (the heroes) returned from the Shadowlands.

It isn't about time flowing differently in the Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice.

Actually didn't see that coming. Good on them both <3
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Oh my god! This blood elf general is flirting with Thalyssra? That’s hot. To think that few years ago I found her wounded and starved in the forest. I hope my mage can be at least invited for marriage! Light of the Sun and rays of the Moon, mmm yeah.
    I'm afraid you kinda missed the wedding.

5+ Year Old Account
    Guys,there not gonna be any time leaps after Shadowlands, - the very Ion said so
    - there goes time leap /s
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I'm afraid you kinda missed the wedding.
    You'd think the PC that saved her life, nursed her and her friends back to health, and then broke their addiction to the Nightwell by helping cultivate the arcan'dor tree would get a gilded invitation to the nuptials.