Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    No thanks.

I think it would cause more issues than making WoW more social. People spamming emojis is the first thing that comes to mind.
    If you think adding emotes would lead to endless spam then I think that's a problem more with the WoW community than with an emote system.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    If you think adding emotes would lead to endless spam then I think that's a problem more with the WoW community than with an emote system.
    Sure I agree, but adding an emote system definitely wouldn't help the situation and my point was it would probably just make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Oooh wow you got me. Next time call me "woke" and talk to me about how many genders there are, maybe throw in a Jordan Peterson quote. You got it, anyone who isn't big mad and posting about "25-35 year old sexless disney enthusiasts" on a news post about, again, pictures of a cartoon dragon, is offended by your post. Touch grass.
    can you define what a woman is? /s

How many millions did they spend on these cheap looking emotes?

Quote Originally Posted by Roflfaceroll View Post
    How many millions did they spend on these cheap looking emotes?
    If I had to make an estimate, 0.00125 millions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    If I had to make an estimate, 0.00125 millions.
    It feels like they should have payed less. These look like someone waited til the last hour to start and finish this project in MS paint then ran it through some cheap animating software.

It feels like they should have payed less. These look like someone waited til the last hour to start and finish this project in MS paint then ran it through some cheap animating software.
    Well, given they were a fun project for the artists to do as a non-product, they're cute and fine. cry more
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    God forbid some artists try to have fun making cute things that probably only took them half an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Well, given they were a fun project for the artists to do as a non-product, they're cute and fine. cry more
    Who's crying? I'm just calling it as I see it. Does that opinion offend you?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    can you define what a woman is? /s
    XX ( XXX in rare cases that are defined as illness)

On a other note , people who complain about this, never created anything creative in their life and dont know the feeling to share it. Go outside touch grass , build a fence, do something for the community.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the slamming heart on the table one. Not all are terrible but a few are quite nice.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    On a other note , people who complain about this, never created anything creative in their life and dont know the feeling to share it. Go outside touch grass , build a fence, do something for the community.
    Bold assumption that people that have a unliked opinion of these cheap looking emotes have never created anything. Do you know the life of everyone here? Or are you also offended at anyone who's opinion is different than yours? It is like people have forgotten how to agree to disagree. Instead people just attempt to insult anyone who disagrees.
    Last edited by Roflfaceroll; 2022-07-29 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    i meen shure. why not, seen worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Sure I agree, but adding an emote system definitely wouldn't help the situation and my point was it would probably just make it worse.
    I mean I'd rather have the emote spam than anal and thunderfury spam

This is the most cringy thing they have ever done.
    Why is this even a blue post?
    I like how they always present their meetings like 'family' where everyone is happy and interested about work.
    Did this emoji happen before or after 'breast milk incident'?
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2022-07-29 at 06:22 AM.

Bold assumption that people that have a unliked opinion of these cheap looking emotes have never created anything. Do you know the life of everyone here? Or are you also offended at anyone who's opinion is different than yours? It is like people have forgotten how to agree to disagree. Instead people just attempt to insult anyone who disagrees.
    Okay groomer , whatever you think

Infracted for Hateful Language.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2022-07-29 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Okay groomer , whatever you think
    Thanks for proving my point. Prime example of a toxic person masquerading as a social justice warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Is Blizzard's target market now 25-35 year old sexless Disney enthusiasts?
    WoW really gets disneyfied.

to this cute nonsense

even the "scary" monsters like a dragon frog look smooth and friendly:
    Last edited by Kryos; 2022-07-29 at 07:07 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    WoW really gets disneyfied.

to this cute nonsense

even the "scary" monsters like a dragon frog look smooth and friendly:

Can we not pretend as if older xpacs didn't have cute things and that newer xpacs don't have monstrosities, demons and whatnot?...
    Cherry picking of the highest order... i mean that dragon is LITERALLY directly next to some water monster that we might aswell have seen in TBC or so.

What did they do to the happy pudding emote?