Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflfaceroll View Post
    Bold assumption that people that have a unliked opinion of these cheap looking emotes have never created anything. Do you know the life of everyone here? Or are you also offended at anyone who's opinion is different than yours? It is like people have forgotten how to agree to disagree. Instead people just attempt to insult anyone who disagrees.
    I mean, you literally came in ridiculing it.

    Not just simply stating a dislike, or ya know, ignoring it and moving on.

    Also, a bit hilarious to call it "cheap" when these were more than likely made off the clock anyway or on breaks, and they're clearly just based off of popular emojis that exist already, some of which are used by Google (the blobs).

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I mean, you literally came in ridiculing it.

    Not just simply stating a dislike, or ya know, ignoring it and moving on.

    Also, a bit hilarious to call it "cheap" when these were more than likely made off the clock anyway or on breaks, and they're clearly just based off of popular emojis that exist already, some of which are used by Google (the blobs).
    Made off the clock and on breaks you say?
    Nice one buddy, are you a comedian when you aren't a moderator?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    it's not a gecko, now we know for sure what it is.



    Anywhere i go, i see his damned
    face meme

    Human/Elf/Dragon/Fish hybrid.
    They blow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Dracthyr really live in your head rent free, for someone who uses furry as a insult...you're way to concerned with a anthro race. But you know what they say...guessing you're a very closeted furry
    Speaking about living in heads rent free, literally every comment you addressed to me is some kind of insult. If irony was a mountain...

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I mean, you literally came in ridiculing it.

    Not just simply stating a dislike, or ya know, ignoring it and moving on.

    Also, a bit hilarious to call it "cheap" when these were more than likely made off the clock anyway or on breaks, and they're clearly just based off of popular emojis that exist already, some of which are used by Google (the blobs).
    I didn't say they were cheap. I said they were cheap looking as in they looked like someone made them in MS paint. I was desribing what it looks like to me. I didn't insult anyone personally like arenadk did. Sure it can be seen as ridiculing but who doesn't ridicule. Are you not ridiculing me with this post. The difference is I didn't default to insulting you because you like them and I don't.

    You didn't insult me either. Thats what my other post was about. People are too quick to insult those who don't agree with them.

  5. #65
    Scarab Lord Polybius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    4,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I think you're missing the meaning of term 'sexless'. The have no sex....

    That's some tirade you've gone on there. Sounds like you're the one that needs go outside, touch some some grass and breathe in some fresh air. Don't let that bad man Peterson live rent free in your head
    Are you in middle school?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Roflfaceroll View Post
    Bold assumption that people that have a unliked opinion of these cheap looking emotes have never created anything. Do you know the life of everyone here? Or are you also offended at anyone who's opinion is different than yours? It is like people have forgotten how to agree to disagree. Instead people just attempt to insult anyone who disagrees.
    Some people have negative opinions about everything. Nothing wrong with questioning them for adding nothing useful to forums, especially when they create a burner after a ban.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    I can't with the masturbation emote they did...oh Blizzard...u try to runaway from sexx but sex its coming back to u all the time...

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Is Blizzard's target market now 25-35 year old sexless Disney enthusiasts?
    100% unironically yes.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    I can't with the masturbation emote they did...oh Blizzard...u try to runaway from sexx but sex its coming back to u all the time...
    You may not have seen it, but this, as with many of the other emotes, are Dracthyr versions of memes that already existed. This is just a laughing lizard ->
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    i find it hard to believe some random raid from BFA would draw in more players than the battleground patch in classic
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    FruitySalad boy, this is a fantastic thread and is really going places. I just want to make sure I'm on page one of what is bound to be a long lasting and productive thread. It's amazing there are no other threads discussing the squish, as I'm confident you would have just posted in them if they did exist.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    You may not have seen it, but this, as with many of the other emotes, are Dracthyr versions of memes that already existed. This is just a laughing lizard ->
    Ok! u see laugh...i see reverse cowboy, The Plough or the fan..
    Last edited by Zarathos; 2022-07-29 at 11:12 AM.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    u see laugh...i see reverse cowboy and The Plough
    Then the only one with a sex focused mind is you buddy, it's a reference to a laughing lizard, nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    i find it hard to believe some random raid from BFA would draw in more players than the battleground patch in classic
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    FruitySalad boy, this is a fantastic thread and is really going places. I just want to make sure I'm on page one of what is bound to be a long lasting and productive thread. It's amazing there are no other threads discussing the squish, as I'm confident you would have just posted in them if they did exist.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    WoW really gets disneyfied.

    -snip-
    It's a bunch of emojis dude. Calm down.

  12. #72
    WTB Panda emojis

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Is Blizzard's target market now 25-35 year old sexless Disney enthusiasts?
    What do you mean by "now". That's exactly what classic was.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

  14. #74

  15. #75
    Pandaren Monk cocomen2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,811
    this counts as drag-threesome? if one just cheering them up.

  16. #76
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    20,449
    Ya because classic wow didn’t have any cute nonsense.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  17. #77
    I am Murloc! Usagi Senshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Rabbit Hole
    Posts
    5,341
    These are actually more entertaining and better looking then what they're representing
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Ya because classic wow didn’t have any cute nonsense.
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...-panda-cub.jpg
    it's not exceptionally cute - eyes are not oversized, for example. it's low poly, yes, but it's also not disneyfied, more realistic. it shows a stark contrast between what they produced before and what they do now - so more of an argument which supports the existence of a design shift. compare also the recent cash shop cat mount with the classic ridable felines - the former is extremely glowy, has oversized eyes, looks cartoonish; the latter is a beast which will chop off your arms if you get too close.

    even if you insist that "cuteness" as a thing has always existed in warcraft, it had its limits. its like turning a coffee with a spoonful of sugar into an undrinkable syrupy swill. both have their consumers, but i prefer the previous version.

    before, we had this. now we have this. please don't gaslight me saying that there's no difference, or that the second pic is objectively better. to each their own, and now i "own" nothing.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    XX ( XXX in rare cases that are defined as illness)

    On a other note , people who complain about this, never created anything creative in their life and dont know the feeling to share it. Go outside touch grass , build a fence, do something for the community.
    actualy....thats what a biological female is,a woman is an adult person that identifies as that gender

  20. #80
    I guess some people at Blizzard are gay.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •