WoW Hotfixes - July 28, 2022

WoW Hotfixes - July 28, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids
    • Mists of Tirna Scithe
      • Mistcaller
        • Dodge Ball no longer pierces immunities.
    • Tazavesh: Soleah’s Gambit
      • Fixed issue where Murkbrine Fishmancer’s Volatile Pufferfish was not dealing damage.

Items and Rewards
    • Sandworn Relics are now bound on account.

Burning Crusade Classic
    • Fixed an issue where the Shattered Hand Scout could prevent completion of Shattered Halls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, wasn't expecting Sandworn Relics to be BOA until Tuesday

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids
    • Tazavesh: Soleah’s Gambit
      • Fixed issue where Murkbrine Fishmancer’s Volatile Pufferfish was not dealing damage.
    Glad they figured this one out finally. Hilarious to see people RIP'ing keys to it though lol

First time I saw Sandsworn Relics I thought; hey these should be BoA. I'm sure Blizzard thought the same but they also thought; hey lets make these BoP so we have some "extra content" later.

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    First time I saw Sandsworn Relics I thought; hey these should be BoA. I'm sure Blizzard thought the same but they also thought; hey lets make these BoP so we have some "extra content" later.
    lol, that's definitely Blizzard's MO now unfortunately. This was vastly apparent in patch 8.3 in BFA.

Good thing i saved all the relics on my main. Now i can get tier sets on my alta.

AHA ! Now we know why these weren't put on the currency tab ! Brilliance ! Now if I only had
    an alt with lower than 246 gear to use them on but my 10 alts all have at least that level of
    gear. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    lol, that's definitely Blizzard's MO now unfortunately. This was vastly apparent in patch 8.3 in BFA.
    I'm not surprised I just take the opportunity to write several lengthy forum posts about how much Blizzard annoys me and I try to ruin them, that's all I have left.

I wish they bumped them up a bit for season 4. 246 is a joke

Like how they're correcting an issue in Mists for a dungeon that in four days will be out of the M+ rotation.