Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61


    This is more accurate of what is going on, same as when the game launches it will be day 1 nerfs, I mean hotfixes.

  2. #62
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    I wonder sometimes. Does blizzard intentionaly stir the waters with bad ideas or are they really this dumb?

    Third and honestly very probable option would be: "Do they really hate their playerbase?"
    No, but they are unbiased on how they look at the class whereas the vast majority of the player base is biased. Sure, it might not be 'as' fun anymore, but imagine the outcry from other classes when they're soaring (no pun intended) at twice the speed away. Also probably dumb ideas to start with anyway. It's the Alpha after all, don't get too attached.

  3. #63
    I'm one who is quick to call out on anything Blizzard does that takes away fun from the game but for some reason I don't see this as a big deal at all. Apparently for the community it certainly is. All it does is show that Blizzard continues working against their playerbase which we should have gotten used by now.

  4. #64
    So we're not gonna use soar in dragon isles then, got it.
    Why not replace that racial then with something completely new if it's gonna be this useless.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    No, but they are unbiased on how they look at the class whereas the vast majority of the player base is biased. Sure, it might not be 'as' fun anymore, but imagine the outcry from other classes when they're soaring (no pun intended) at twice the speed away. Also probably dumb ideas to start with anyway. It's the Alpha after all, don't get too attached.
    False. I have absolutely zero intention of playing a deviant twink scaly Dracthyr and I have absolutely zero problem if they can traverse Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor faster. No one gives a fuck

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I don't think we will see them bring it to the old world until the expansion is in it's final patch probably.
    You're probably right but I'm not happy about it. They said old world flying will be unlocked during the expansion. Most likely in 10.1 or .2 if they really are going to be belting out the patches in Legion timing like they said. Them giving old world content Dragonflying love would probably come in the last major content patch probably after the last raid even. I just wish they wouldn't fuck over the Dracthyr racial for such a bullshit reason.

  7. #67
    Spoiled brats whining again, shocking.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    You're probably right but I'm not happy about it. They said old world flying will be unlocked during the expansion. Most likely in 10.1 or .2 if they really are going to be belting out the patches in Legion timing like they said. Them giving old world content Dragonflying love would probably come in the last major content patch probably after the last raid even. I just wish they wouldn't fuck over the Dracthyr racial for such a bullshit reason.
    I agree, the only way to make it fair with the nerf would be lower the cooldown of Soar substantially which most people said they would be fine with.

    Also they should make it so Soar has no cooldown within the Dragon Isles and goes the full speed.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - The subscription for WoW will be added to Gamepass Ultimate at no additional cost, mark my words.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Spoiled brats whining again, shocking.
    Here is why you're wrong.

    If Blizzard had brought out the Dracthyr and this 640% was the max speed from the start, nobody would've said anything, except maybe people would be asking if it's possible to increase it.

    The fact is they are reducing/nerfing it for no valid reason: "Chromie Time quests, clearing old raids for transmog, pet battling" as reasons for nerfing may be the dumbest thing I have read in months. It's not like the 930% speed broke the game with crashes or loading issues.

    It is not even the speed reduction itself that is the worst thing, it is the outcome or implication of what this change represents.
    That Blizzard still doesn't understand what players want or find fun, just look at the Dracthyr videos of players racing and parkouring across the old world, people enjoyed it immensely.

    They still waste time and resources on solutions/fixes no one asked for, and that is what is worrying for the rest of DF development.

    They have to get their weekly/monthly big L it seems.

  10. #70
    I'm trying hard to be excited about WoW again. This Hunter thing being changed into its worse version expansion after expansion has worn me down.

    There hasn't been a sense of choice since the days of Scorpid Sting. You could literally forego investing points deep into a tree, in favor of lower tier skills for a more personalized build.

    Today is a choice between a useful skill vs. an irrelevant one? Why not just take the trees away and have them locked to three cookie cutter choices? Saves the effort of developing goofy talents no one uses.

    I don't know if this will change. This game was built on a mountain of goodwill. Since 2004, that goodwill has slowly eroded. I don't know how much is left, but I would guess not a lot because the problems we had then are hard to ignore now.

    Complaints about the game are wholly warranted. After playing nearly 18 years, the term "spoiled brats" just doesn't apply to anyone that hopes for better. It speaks more about negligence from the part of the troll that continues the effort to delegitimize concerns.

  11. #71
    u have clearly no idea what u are talking about. watching streamers fly around in 930% movement speed looks hella fun

  12. #72
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    False. I have absolutely zero intention of playing a deviant twink scaly Dracthyr and I have absolutely zero problem if they can traverse Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor faster. No one gives a fuck
    You're one person though that doesn't mind (and frankly I don't care either if they do or don't), I'm sure many others will.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •