What will you name your Dracthyr?

I'll name mine Balthromaw in honor of the Rick and Morty episode about dragon vibrators.

What will you name yours and why?

Dragooooooooon

If you get that reference you get a cookie.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- The subscription for WoW will be added to Gamepass Ultimate at no additional cost, mark my words.

I also have Liftshertail saved if I want something even more specific.

Pyraxes for Alliance. Haven't thought of a Horde name yet.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Drakonid for obvious reasons.

I’ve “saved” several dragon related names on lv 1 alts over the years, so Bahamut is the current favorite to be used. I would prefer to reuse one I already have in use by a room I don’t really plan on playing into the next expac, but don’t feel like buying a rename and then having to scramble to “reserve” it again.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post

I also have Liftshertail saved if I want something even more specific.
    This is what I imagine playing Skyrim on max settings is like on Switch

Dragquinpumpdajam

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    Based on the final skin-color I will choose, I'll go with something with the suffix of that flight's color

Lizardgodlol
    A very cool signature text.

Reserved Ebonwing, but will be thinking of and reserving other names as well when I can think of them. Bahamut is definitely a good one, might try to snag it on my realm when I can.
    The world revamp dream will never die!