Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    1. It’s not a nerf if the game is in alpha.

    2. Oh no, your racial is ONLY going to let you have 650% increased speed. How will you live? Class will probably die.
    its indicative of the sheer incompetence of the people doing these changes,if they are willing to shit on something like this,what do you think they will do to more important stuff?this sort of change is proof that this expansion will be crap as long as these people are making decisions

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its indicative of the sheer incompetence of the people doing these changes,if they are willing to shit on something like this,what do you think they will do to more important stuff?this sort of change is proof that this expansion will be crap as long as these people are making decisions
    Getting some real Poe's Law vibes from this post. :-/

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Getting some real Poe's Law vibes from this post. :-/
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-08-02 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    No, I know why the examples are a problem and im not defending them because i think they are ok im seeing if you can wrap your brain around why they are a problem.

    No gnomes having all profs wouldnt be op for endgame seeing as you can raid right no with no profs with no downside. and yeah blinking would effect world pvp kinda like a 900% movespeed flying mount :thinking:, you might almost be there.
    900% mount speed 100% does not effect world pvp in the slightest, also every single post you’re proving to me your intelligence just isn’t quite up there enough to even hold this conversation if you truly believe max profession instantly isnt a massive balance issue. Truly, you are a piece of work if you think this lol.

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    900% mount speed 100% does not effect world pvp in the slightest, also every single post you’re proving to me your intelligence just isn’t quite up there enough to even hold this conversation if you truly believe max profession instantly isnt a massive balance issue. Truly, you are a piece of work if you think this lol.
    imagine quoting a post where I tell you I know whats wrong with all the examples but then immediately accuse me of actually believing in them.

  6. #186
    This is the weirdest thing to raqe about.

    Something most definetly no one here has played. Just seen in youtuber videos. So you will never find out that it is nerfed until you watch someone rage about it because they make changes on the alpha.

    They nerfed druids a bit. They can't take it away because that simply doesn't work. Cats out of the bag.
    Here they CAN nerf it because it is not really a nerf but an adjustment. Can you really nerf something that never went live? 99% of wow player will never know this was an issue in the frist place.
    And if they feel like it they can go back to 900% later on after it went live. They can not however move from 900 to 600 after it went live. because then it will actually affect players.

  7. #187
    Now think about all the people who are bitching about flying ruining the game. Which is nonsense, of course, but one of their arguments was that flying was more efficient than ground travel.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    imagine quoting a post where I tell you I know whats wrong with all the examples but then immediately accuse me of actually believing in them.
    Sweetheart, you said you understand what’s wrong with them and then immediately defended them again in the following sentence.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    Sweetheart, you said you understand what’s wrong with them and then immediately defended them again in the following sentence.
    no i defended them from what you said was wrong with them. I will say again i know why free insta max profs would be bad, but do you? you can say balance but you will have to say why its a balance problem what advantage are they getting? Since being the prof holder provides no power in retail.

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    My guy, you realize you can still use dragonflight even as a Dracthyr... right?
    Obviously? I just want to fulfill my dragon fantasy as much as I can.

    Worgen can also mount up on their land mounts, but I always use running wild on my worgen alt.

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    Obviously? I just want to fulfill my dragon fantasy as much as I can.

    Worgen can also mount up on their land mounts, but I always use running wild on my worgen alt.
    I mean, I guess I don't see why you'd intentionally opt to use a 5 minute CD for RP reasons over something that is superior -- by design -- and you can use an unlimited number of times without any restrictions. It seems like you're intentionally making your experience worse.

  12. #192
    The fantasy is to play a dragon, or get close to it. Having to mount up on a different dragon in order to fly around just doesn't fulfill that fantasy very well. Allowing dracthyr to advance their own Soaring via dragonriding wouldn't harm anyone, and they'd still be able to engage with the whole drake customization system if they wanted to--plus, everyone who isn't playing an evoker will be doing that anyway. So, why not?

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    900% mount speed 100% does not effect world pvp in the slightest, also every single post you’re proving to me your intelligence just isn’t quite up there enough to even hold this conversation if you truly believe max profession instantly isnt a massive balance issue. Truly, you are a piece of work if you think this lol.
    And if it would affect pvp (it doesn't); then they could always nerf it in Warmode (but again, it's not necessary, because if you can fly, there is 0 difference between soar or flying to get out of combat in PvP). Again, Blizzards white Knights here in this forums really try hard to justify some bullshit blizzard does again and again; but this isn't really helpful; blizz does then this again and again and again and again, and what do we get out of it: BfA, SL, addons where the playerbase massively declined.

    And this needs to Stop: Blind Followers are also part of the decline of WoW, and this simply needs to stop. It's again a nerf in a place where it isn't necessary, blizzard posting a bullshit excuse, white Knights cheers them for their decision, and blizzard is ignoring the rest of the playerbase. Nerfing the fun out of stuff is simply a bad decision:

    Just look at Shadowlands: the first iteration of Torghast was probably the most fun out of it; what happened; instead of keeping it fun, blizzard nerfed it out of Torghast and what happened, it changed into a shitshow; keeping every part of progression out of it in a game where gear is part of progression and a core part of the game itself was also totally crap.

    And here the same: there is no reason to make a soar, a 5 minute cd, that was a Dragonflight light slower, except to nerf the fun out of the game; it's not about pvp, it's not about rarespawns, it's just blizzard thinking they need to fix something that doesn't need fixing. And white Knights; or better white Cheerleader screaming, GOOOOO BLIZZARD! And we had this shit over and over and over again; it always unnecessarily made the game worse where's absolutely no reason to.

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    no i defended them from what you said was wrong with them. I will say again i know why free insta max profs would be bad, but do you? you can say balance but you will have to say why its a balance problem what advantage are they getting? Since being the prof holder provides no power in retail.
    “I didn’t defend them I just defended the criticisms to them”

    Are you okay? No really are you alright in the head?

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    “I didn’t defend them I just defended the criticisms to them”

    Are you okay? No really are you alright in the head?
    wait you think because something is bad all aspects of it are bad? uh oh example

    I say Arthas is a bad person and did bad things.

    You reply "yeah he was bad because he joined the Paladin order"

    I respond with "no thats not why he is bad"

    you then accuse me of saying he is not bad.

    Do you see anything wrong with the outcome of this conversation?

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    wait you think because something is bad all aspects of it are bad? uh oh example

    I say Arthas is a bad person and did bad things.

    You reply "yeah he was bad because he joined the Paladin order"

    I respond with "no thats not why he is bad"

    you then accuse me of saying he is not bad.

    Do you see anything wrong with the outcome of this conversation?
    That’s literally the exact opposite of what happened in this conversation and I find it absolutely fucking hilarious that you just used that example to define your argument.

    Sweetie, I hate saying this because it sounds cringe af. But you actually aren’t smart enough to hold a conversation with me. And that’s not a compliment to myself either. Gunna have to block these brain dead posts holy fuck

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    That’s literally the exact opposite of what happened in this conversation and I find it absolutely fucking hilarious that you just used that example to define your argument.

    Sweetie, I hate saying this because it sounds cringe af. But you actually aren’t smart enough to hold a conversation with me. And that’s not a compliment to myself either. Gunna have to block these brain dead posts holy fuck
    I say Arthas is a bad person and did bad things. - Giving max professions for free would be bad

    You reply "yeah he was bad because he joined the Paladin order" - Yeah it would be bad because "OP as hell in the end game"

    I respond with "no thats not why he is bad" - Profs at end game dont provide power so no

    you then accuse me of saying he is not bad. - Wow you are actually defending max profs as a racial /facepalm

    and i doubt your ego would let you block some one

  18. #198
    Immortal Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Forsaken Lands of Sweden
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    They know more about why people quit the game than you do, all you know is why you quit, so you're wrong right there from the start.
    Hahaha! That's rich. If they really knew what they were doing people wouldn't have quit in the first place. The devs have actively done all in their power to drive people away with their decision making. They are completely clueless and the ones that have a clue are not in charge to make any difference. This is just one out of several examples of how they do not know how to develop a game without micromanaging people's experiences with the game. It is tiring and people are absolutely sick of it.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2022-08-03 at 12:26 AM.

  19. #199
    Blizzard hasn't understood, or chose to start ignoring, what drove people away over 10 years ago. None of this is new. The great "drive away" exodus happened many years ago, and all you're seeing is the remnants of the stale cake crumbs.

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Blizzard hasn't understood, or chose to start ignoring, what drove people away over 10 years ago. None of this is new. The great "drive away" exodus happened many years ago, and all you're seeing is the remnants of the stale cake crumbs.
    Can people stop with this? No one thing drives the people away. People quit the game for 1,000's of reasons. Claiming that x drove players away is as disingenuous as it gets.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •