Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    She's 82. The old bat probably has dementia and thought she was flying to Japan.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    She's 82. The old bat probably has dementia and thought she was flying to Japan.
    Yo, she flies the planes herself? That's dope.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo, she flies the planes herself? That's dope.
    Pfft, the GQP thinks she is a witch so they probably thought she flew on a broom.

  4. #64
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    4,876
    This. is just so weird...


  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    This. is just so weird...

    For those of us who have zero interest clicking that video and having YouTube's algorithm feed us garbage for the next few weeks...what's up?

  6. #66
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    For those of us who have zero interest clicking that video and having YouTube's algorithm feed us garbage for the next few weeks...what's up?
    She was trying to quote benjamin franklin's most famous quote, and instead rambled random words into an incoherent mess, might as well have been gibberish.. she sounded like senile Biden, how old is she again?..

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    This. is just so weird...

    LOL, fucking believing Jimmy Dore? How fucking gullible are you?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    She was trying to quote benjamin franklin's most famous quote, and instead rambled random words into an incoherent mess, might as well have been gibberish.. she sounded like senile Biden, how old is she again?..
    So, she did a Trump? He was the dumbass that said there were airports during the Revolutionary War.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    She was trying to quote benjamin franklin's most famous quote, and instead rambled random words into an incoherent mess, might as well have been gibberish.. she sounded like senile Biden, how old is she again?..
    So she paraphrased Franklin's quote, albeit a bit inelegantly...and?

    https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/st...98177781108736

    If I owned any pearls should I be clutching them?

  9. #69
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    LOL, fucking believing Jimmy Dore? How fucking gullible are you?
    What is this supposed to mean? It is her spoken words, not his over hers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So she paraphrased Franklin's quote, albeit a bit inelegantly...and?

    https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/st...98177781108736

    If I owned any pearls should I be clutching them?
    That's not paraphrasing, this is an old senile brain trying to produce something...you know the thing! come on man!

  10. #70
    The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    24,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    She was trying to quote benjamin franklin's most famous quote, and instead rambled random words into an incoherent mess, might as well have been gibberish.. she sounded like senile Biden, how old is she again?..
    If your biggest "take downs" of Biden and Pelosi remain "they fumble words sometimes" you're gonna have a hard time selling your "Ties to Russia," "Attempted insurrectionist," "children in cages," "adulterer," "COVID denier," "peaceful protestor teargaser," "holding bible upside-down" chosen candidate Trump as being somehow superior... a guy who on top of all that and more also fumbles his words.

    I'm still eagerly awaiting yall's justification of "airports in the revolutionary war" comment from him, by the way.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That's not paraphrasing
    It literally is, discussing that you need freedom and security, but that you cannot sacrifice one for the other, because if you do you have neither. If you're familiar with the actual quote, it's very obvious what she was getting at, albeit a bit inelegantly.

    Considering she just "cucked" China with her trip there, "forcing" them to back down from rhetorical threats and notably not starting WWIII, I'm surprised the CCP haters in the Republican party are so upset by this. Are they secretly CCP lovers looking out for good 'ol Xi or something?

  12. #72
    So she survived the Chinese onslaught that was totally going to happen, huh?

    Who. Could. Have. Guessed.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    She's 82. The old bat probably has dementia and thought she was flying to Japan.
    The comparatively younger Biden had trouble giving a straight answer on whether or not his administration supported the trip. Umm umm the military doesn't think its a good idea, mumbling blather, denying any drama (Guys, state media threatened to shoot down her aircraft. Don't send John Kirby out there to deny any drama regarding her trip.) That was the only sclerotic performance I saw regarding it.

    https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ijing-00049625
    Including these gems:
    Beijing’s response ranged from rabid to unhinged, complete with calls for President Joe Biden to “restrain” the third-highest elected official in the United States from committing “perverse acts” against China’s territorial integrity.


    Such clarity was glaringly absent in Washington, D.C., in the run-up to her trip. Instead, U.S. officials rendered a drum beat of gaffes, contradictions and denials that Beijing adroitly exploited in a propaganda offensive aimed to compel Pelosi into changing her travel plans.
    The White House compounded the media circus with a denial strategy that verged on gaslighting.
    I wish the White House gave an unequivocal, "If she wants to go, she absolutely should go, and there's nothing to China's attempts to portray it as escalatory and provocative. We support her decision." More at the link if you want to know additional context.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

  14. #74
    It's almost as if on cue, isn't it?

  15. #75
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    4,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If your biggest "take downs" of Biden and Pelosi remain "they fumble words sometimes" you're gonna have a hard time selling your "Ties to Russia," "Attempted insurrectionist," "children in cages," "adulterer," "COVID denier," "peaceful protestor teargaser," "holding bible upside-down" chosen candidate Trump as being somehow superior... a guy who on top of all that and more also fumbles his words.

    I'm still eagerly awaiting yall's justification of "airports in the revolutionary war" comment from him, by the way.
    Biden, Pelosi, Trump are all corrupt, like the rest of American politicians in your oligarch-run country that takes "donations"

    While Trump is not too bright, or educated, he is not senile like the other two and can put sentences together. That's where we are, Jesus...

    I didn't like Obama, but he sure was good at talking, he is the direct opposite of Biden n Pelosi in that regard, and he is way, way, more intelligent than those walking senile parrots who can't even remember their lines.

    It is simply not possible to be a democracy, and have senile fools come ahead of everyone else, it is through a system that lands them in their positions n people just..."well, these are the options I have been given, not chosen, I guess this is democracy..." People like Biden would get murdered in a real democracy, wouldn't even get anywhere near consideration to be nationally ridiculed.


    You are not a democracy, now you can argue which corrupt team's fool leader is the most foolish all you want, doesn't change the system is shit, and they are all pieces of shit.l

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    While Trump is not too bright, or educated, he is not senile like the other two and can put sentences together.
    Are you being willfully dishonest right now, or have you legitimately never listened to Trump speak live? The man basically just opens his mouth and lets nonsense pour out freely.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

  17. #77
    The Lightbringer Hansworst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schiedam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,586
    Trump isn't senile indeed. He always has been an imbecile.
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    sorry about late reply; I drink heavily in the mornings.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Biden, Pelosi, Trump are all corrupt, like the rest of American politicians in your oligarch-run country that takes "donations"

    While Trump is not too bright, or educated, he is not senile like the other two and can put sentences together. That's where we are, Jesus...

    I didn't like Obama, but he sure was good at talking, he is the direct opposite of Biden n Pelosi in that regard, and he is way, way, more intelligent than those walking senile parrots who can't even remember their lines.

    It is simply not possible to be a democracy, and have senile fools come ahead of everyone else, it is through a system that lands them in their positions n people just..."well, these are the options I have been given, not chosen, I guess this is democracy..." People like Biden would get murdered in a real democracy, wouldn't even get anywhere near consideration to be nationally ridiculed.


    You are not a democracy, now you can argue which corrupt team's fool leader is the most foolish all you want, doesn't change the system is shit, and they are all pieces of shit.l
    Is that because Trump has "the best words" ?

    Look at this shitshow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqlhUg8xFhE

  19. #79
    Seems like China is doing what Russia did before they attacked Ukraine... Even if it might just be a threat, the possibility of attacking is there.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

  20. #80
    Nah, it's just sabre-rattling. China doesn't have any troops in position and that would take months to do. Attacking now would do nothing but have their vital supply lines cut - and they depend on the food, fuel and resources they ship in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •