Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    no, it hasn't, so shove the condescension up where it belongs.

also I need citations on this... "official" position from the Chinese government on the issue, thanks.
    You... need a citation that China considers Taiwan a rebellious province and wants it back into the fold?
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

the harmful assumption that china can't help but react aggressively and that they should be placated. Some kind of strange orientalism from uuuhname here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    no, it hasn't, so shove the condescension up where it belongs.

also I need citations on this... "official" position from the Chinese government on the issue, thanks.
    That the official position of China on Taiwan is that Taiwan is a rebellious province that de jure belongs to them, is such common knowledge that it's the assertion that they don't hold that view that needs citations, rather.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are you suggesting that China could have assassinated Pelosi as a "terrorist leader" and that the world would have just been like "yep, makes sense"?

Because I'm struggling to see how you're not saying that.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the world would actually have been ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    You probably should never gamble then because your "pretty sure" would leave you destitute.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    It's obvious that you know as much of the world as pc2.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Biden, Pelosi, Trump are all corrupt, like the rest of American politicians in your oligarch-run country that takes "donations"

While Trump is not too bright, or educated, he is not senile like the other two and can put sentences together. That's where we are, Jesus...

I didn't like Obama, but he sure was good at talking, he is the direct opposite of Biden n Pelosi in that regard, and he is way, way, more intelligent than those walking senile parrots who can't even remember their lines.

It is simply not possible to be a democracy, and have senile fools come ahead of everyone else, it is through a system that lands them in their positions n people just..."well, these are the options I have been given, not chosen, I guess this is democracy..." People like Biden would get murdered in a real democracy, wouldn't even get anywhere near consideration to be nationally ridiculed.

You are not a democracy, now you can argue which corrupt team's fool leader is the most foolish all you want, doesn't change the system is shit, and they are all pieces of shit.l
    covfefe, yo semit, and 100's of other words he can barely pronounce........
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    covfefe, yo semit, and 100's of other words he can barely pronounce........
    Don't forget making shit up like airports during the revolutionary wars, can't say origins, but says oranges.