Shadowlands Season 4 Live This Week

Shadowlands Season 4 Live This Week
    Shadowlands Season 4 begins August 2nd in North America and August 3rd in Europe. Here is what you can expect on launch day as well as in the weeks to come!

Official Content Update Notes
    Shadowlands Season 4 comes with a few Class Changes and PvP Adjustments. You can find all of them in the patch notes by clicking the banner below.

Fated Raids
    Shadowlands Season 4 introduces a new affix system that adds mechanical challenges into Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones. Every week, raid bosses will be empowered by one of four Fated Powers and drop higher item level loot.

• Raid Finder: 265-272
    • Normal: 278-285
    • Heroic: 291-297
    • Mythic: 304-311

Fated Raids Schedule
    Fated Raids will launch with the following weekly rotation:

• August 2 - Fated Castle Nathria
    • August 9 - Fated Sanctum of Domination
    • August 16 - Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
    • August 23 - Fated Castle Nathria
    • August 30 - Fated Sanctum of Domination
    • September 6 - Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones

Later during the season the rotation will be removed and all raids will become Fated.

Puzzling Cartel Dinars
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Season 4 features a trio of broker vendors suspiciously skulking around the Great Vault. Each of these brokers has wares from one of the three Shadowlands raids. They will sell trinkets, weapons, and other special items from their respective raid. Each item will have the same price: a single Puzzling Cartel Dinar. You can obtain Puzzling Cartel Dinars by entering any Fated raid in Season 4 and completing the required 3-part questline. But there’s a catch: you will only be able to get three Puzzling Cartel Dinar for the entire season.

After spending your last Dinar, the brokers leave town and take their wares with them. Items sold by these vendors will be at the Season 4 Normal Fated item level range of 278-285, depending on the item.

Upgrading Fated Items
    Players that defeat bosses on Heroic or Mythic difficulty in a Fated Raid will receive Cyphers, which can be used to upgrade items to a higher quality.

• Confounding Antique Cypher - Combine 20 Confounding Antique Cyphers to create the Cosmic Creation Impetus, which can be used to improve Fated raid items to Heroic quality.
    • Cosmic Creation Impetus - Realize the potential in a Fated raid item, upgrading it to Heroic quality.
    • Confounding Ancient Cypher - Combine 20 Confounding Ancient Cyphers to create the Sacred Creation Impetus, which can be used to improve Fated raid items to Mythic quality.
    • Sacred Creation Impetus - Fulfil the destiny of a Fated raid item, upgrading it to Mythic quality.

Note that all gear obtained from Fated Raids can be converted into set pieces at the Creation Catalyst in Zereth Mortis.

Fated Powers
    Fated Raids are an experiment in giving a fresh take on an existing experience. Adding new mechanics atop pre-existing encounters is a precarious balancing act and we wanted to reward players’ efforts, and as such built powerful beneficial auras, called Fated Infusions, which are earned after executing the new Fated Power mechanics.

• Fated Power: Creation Spark
      • Targeted players become charged with Cosmic damage over time. When this Magic-dispellable aura is removed, Creation Sparks fly off and impact the ground. This can explode if no player is there to intercept it, but if they do they’re rewarded with a powerful Fated Infusion, increasing the flow of time and the movement speed of any player within the radius.
    • Fated Power: Reconfiguration Emitter
      • An enemy appears which continually casts, inflicting Cosmic damage to all players if successful. Over time, this enemy gains energy and increased damage done, and when defeated grants a Fated Infusion which increases mastery, critical strike, versatility, and avoidance based on the enemy’s energy value.
    • Fated Power: Protoform Barrier
      • Infuses a powerful enemy to inflict Cosmic damage to players. When removed this power manifests as an enemy who shields all enemies in the area for a short period of time, sharing the pool of shielded health. Players may additionally heal a secondary unit to contribute against this pool. If this shield breaks, damage and healing done to shielded enemies is inflicted upon them, and players are granted a Fated Infusion, increasing total health, damage, healing, and absorbs done based on how much that player contributed.
    • Fated Power: Chaotic Essence
      • Summons an orb which defeats all players, but may be interacted with. This activates the foe, which spawns additional enemies for a short period of time. For each one slain, more spawn, and after the window of time players are rewarded with another Fated Infusion, increasing damage, healing, and absorbs done, stacking for each enemy defeated.

New Achievements and Rewards
    Several new achievements and rewards can be completed by clearing Fated raids during Shadowlands Season 4.

Raid Rewards Experiments Official Notes
    To learn more about Blizzard's Raid Rewards Experiments for Shadowlands Season 4 click the banner below!

New Mythic+ Season
    Season 4 features a new dungeon rotation for Mythic+. New Mythic Dungeon Keystones obtained from Shadowlands dungeons will be for one of the following dungeons:

• Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder (from the Shadowlands expansion)
    • Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit (from the Shadowlands expansion)
    • Operation Mechagon: Junkyard (from the Battle for Azeroth™ expansion)
    • Operation Mechagon: Workshop (from the Battle for Azeroth™ expansion)
    • Return to Karazhan: Lower (from the Legion™ expansion)
    • Return to Karazhan: Upper (from the Legion™ expansion)
    • Iron Docks (from the Warlords of Draenor™ expansion)
    • Grimrail Depot (from the Warlords of Draenor™ expansion)

New Dungeon Portals
    Portals to Gorgrond, Karazhan, and Mechagon can be found in the upper level of Oribos.

Valor Cap
    There is no valor cap in Shadowlands Season 4. Players can spam mythic+ dungeons to earn valor points, which can be used to upgrade items.

New Mythic+ Affix
    The new mythic+ dungeon affix for Shadowlands Season 4 is Shrouded - Nathrezim infiltrators have disguised themselves among the enemies throughout the dungeon. Cartel Ta will reward you handsomely for assisting in their capture.

Seasonal Rewards
    • New Title: the Shrouded - Obtained by earning a Mythic+ Rating of at least 1500 during Shadowlands Season Four.
    • New Title: the Shrouded Hero - Obtained by ending Shadowlands Mythic+ Season Four with a Mythic+ Rating in the top 0.1% of all players in your region.
    • New Dungeon Teleports for Karazhan, Mechagon, Iron Docks and Grimrail Depot - Obtained by earning the the Keystone Hero achievements during Shadowlands Season Four.
    • New Mount: Restoration Deathwalker - Obtained by earning a Mythic+ Rating of at least 2000 during Shadowlands Season Four.

New PvP Season
    Shadowlands Season 4 brings increased item levels for gear as well as new seasonal rewards!

Honor Gear (Eternal Combatant)

Upgrade LevelItem LevelPvP Item Level

Conquest Gear (Eternal Gladiator)

Rating RequirementRated RankItem LevelPvP Item Level
    Unranked275288
    1000Combatant I278291
    1200Combatant II281294
    1400Challenger I285298
    1600Challenger II288301
    1800Rival I291304
    1950Rival II294307
    2100Duelist298311
    2400Gladiator301311

Conquest Cap
    This season will feature a higher weekly conquest cap than in previous seasons, which will be removed a number of weeks into the season.

Seasonal Rewards

Last edited by Lumy; 2023-01-13 at 12:32 AM.

Does this mean anything for DF Alpha build stuff? Or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Groovy.

Can't wait to get declined from Normal Nathria cause "UR IO IS TOO LOW AND U DONT HAVE AOTC"

RIP Jigglesworth Sr.

Put Slime Cat in LFR and continue that sweet XP buff

congrats on all the normal raiders and the RMT buyers on ur new freshest mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post

they already stated they will keep the mount an pet on normal or higher.
    Black
    You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Groovy.

Can't wait to get declined from Normal Nathria cause "UR IO IS TOO LOW AND U DONT HAVE AOTC"

RIP Jigglesworth Sr.
    And to think we could all have the mount if so many fucking idiots didn't vote for that ugly Wandering Ancient Mount piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    And to think we could all have the mount if so many fucking idiots didn't vote for that ugly Wandering Ancient Mount piece of shit.
    You actually think Blizzard decided it based off the community poll?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    they already stated they will keep the mount an pet on normal or higher.
    That's why it was phrased like a request.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought about coming back after a long hiatus for the slime cat mount, but if it’s normal or higher I’ll pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weak content

Not even worth coming back to this....
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2022-08-02 at 11:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they keep wasting good new models on crap. Where's the sick awesome mounts for collectors?
    No Lives Matter, we're all insignificant beings on an irrelevant pale blue dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I thought about coming back after a long hiatus for the slime cat mount, but if it’s normal or higher I’ll pass.
    Worth pointing out that currently, either by design or error, Nathria isn't scaled properly. Each fight can be burned down via pure DPS. A full clear on normal took my group 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    100% agree... why are they trying to keep this tired end of expansion content relevant when so many people have left because theyre over it... it's the end of an expansion and people likely just wanna chill, check out some casual raid tweaks, and level some alts for DF.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they should have done in Season 4 was to add all the White and Grey quality items to transmog as they are planning for Dragonflight, thus, giving some other stuff to do on the side.

Having it in normal wouldn't be so bad if Fated Normal was the same difficulty as Balance of Power normals were back in Legion, for people who primarily play outdoor content.

Despite never raiding or doing mythics in Legion I was able to join and succeed in normal and even a few heroic Nighthold and Nightmare groups, but this time the new season is a higher ilevel requirement than outdoor players can even get.

7+ Year Old Account
    i think classic has spoiled me like i just wanna jump into the game but i gotta do the rep grinding bs, get the new legendary recipe and other shit i cant remember... not really feeling it tbh

1+ Year Old Account
    The cat looks ok i guess. I wonder will these fated kind of raids merge into future "contents"

Hilarious when the free pvp mount looks better than the glad mount.