Poll: Best Dungeons have...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    That really depends on what you look for in dungeons. TBC and Cata had the difficult ones. That's what I liked, people may look for other things.

Biased of course, but classic has the "classic" dungeon designs. They really tried to make an ecosystem inside a dungeon rather than just a series of hallways of mobs then bosses (TBC/LK). The latter is almost like pop music with its verse/chorus pattern.

Elemental Lord Brewmaster Kolee's Avatar
    Most memorable in my mind are the Zul dungeions from Cata, Grimrail Depot from WoD, and Maw of Souls from Legion.
    Overall, I'd say:
    1) Cata
    2) WoD
    3) Legion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    That really depends on what you look for in dungeons. TBC and Cata had the difficult ones. That's what I liked, people may look for other things.
    I like the ones that got creative and felt different from the typical dungeon experience. Great examples are Grimrail Depot (fights on a moving train!) and Maw of Souls (stormy seas, boat attacked by Hela).

Remember it's a game. Have a beer buff. Chill.

Court of Stars was so good the it is in a league in itself not to be soiled in a catergory of dungeons including the rest in Legion
    Ukraine’s government has officially registered the Moskva cruiser wreck on the Black Sea bottom as a national underwater cultural heritage site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Court of Stars was so good the it is in a league in itself not to be soiled in a catergory of dungeons including the rest in Legion
    Except court of stars is in the catergory of legion dungeons so it is soiled for that reason (plus more).

Classic, because they were built under an entirely different design philosophy than we see today. Dungeons actually felt like they existed for more than a player group to just come in and follow the designated path to the bosses then leave.

Cata dungeons were boring and tedious as fuck, and "pre-nerf" for all the hype was like TBC Heroics. Legion dungeons were far more fun and interesting to play through, so I go with Legion.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Except court of stars is in the catergory of legion dungeons so it is soiled for that reason (plus more).
    I mean if you complain about Legion dungeons, how low do you have to run bfa and sl ones, which were basically legion dungeons just worse?