Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Lol all the complainers "u shouldn't level ur 18th alt faster, that ruins the game for me!"

I bet there were none of u complaining that the buff we recently had broke the game..

This doesn't effect u in any way, if u want to level slow, nobody is saying u can't continue to do something boring, but excuse me for not wanting to exprrience old content for the 1457744th time..

Have played since vanilla beta, I don't see the charm of seeing old crap longer! For all u saying leveling is fast, bullshit it takes twice as long with buff gone!

With the buff we just had, it actually felt to be the PROPER FUCKING TIME TO LEVEL AND LEARN ENOUGH OF THE CLASS, there is no reason to make it twice as long to level, it serves no other purpose but to WASTE YOUR TIME FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

WHAT? My alt isn't good enough for you if it hasn't killed 9000 boars? I have prob killed billions of piggies across my characters since 2004...

Leveling shouldn't take longer than it takes u to reach level 30, everything after that is bullshit.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-08-04 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Lol all the complainers "u shouldn't level ur 18th alt faster, that ruins the game for me!"

I bet there were none of u complaining that the buff we recently had broke the game..

This doesn't effect u in any way, if u want to level slow, nobody is saying u can't continue to do something boring, but excuse me for not wanting to exprrience old content for the 1457744th time..

Have played since vanilla beta, I don't see the charm of seeing old crap longer! For all u saying leveling is fast, bullshit it takes twice as long with buff gone!

With the buff we just had, it actually felt to be the PROPER FUCKING TIME TO LEVEL AND LEARN ENOUGH OF THE CLASS, there is no reason to make it twice as long to level, it serves no other purpose but to WASTE YOUR TIME FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

WHAT? My alt isn't good enough for you if it hasn't killed 9000 boars? I have prob killed billions of piggies across my characters since 2004...

Leveling shouldn't take longer than it takes u to reach level 30, everything after that is bullshit.
    If Blizz implemented paid xp boosts they would 100% increase the time needed to level without it. Its just business. Makes sense. I do NOT want to pay extra in the game I pay a monthly subscription to, in order to level at a proper pace. Also, it is a slippery slope. Today you can pay for boosts. Tomorrow you'll be able to buy gear that is slightly better than what drops in-game. Micropurchases are a slippery slope that, if they'd come to pass, would definately affect me.

Leveling is 100% a part of the game. You might only like end-game hardcore raiding content, but there is plenty of people out there that level multiple alts because they like leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are not the same. In HOTS level doesn't really matter. It is mainly there to flex / show your experience with a certain hero. It is right there in your post actually.

Players should keep in mind the following:

A Boost’s XP bonus will only affect a player's out-of-game Hero Level and Player Level progression, and has no effect on actual gameplay during a match.
    In WoW there is still lvl requirements and what not but in HOTS it has no effect other than cosmetic.
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti

Yes for account.

Obstruct? Why would they even more than currently? Leveling takes forever...and they removed xp boost from heirloom armor....

- - - Updated - - -

Let people buy 30 day xp buff for 1 token, that should prevent them from thinking more dumb obstructions...
    If boosts existed like this they would be very incentivized to make them needed, like every other trash MMO that sells exp bonuses.

Leveling 1-60 can literally be done in a day or two.

They did it before with RFA giving a crazy XP boost. But honestly if you aren't playing SL season 4, you should wait and level in the prepatch where leveling a char shouldn't take much longer than 4-5 hours if you use the fastest 1-50 route.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by talmir View Post
    If Blizz implemented paid xp boosts they would 100% increase the time needed to level without it. Its just business. Makes sense. I do NOT want to pay extra in the game I pay a monthly subscription to, in order to level at a proper pace. Also, it is a slippery slope. Today you can pay for boosts. Tomorrow you'll be able to buy gear that is slightly better than what drops in-game. Micropurchases are a slippery slope that, if they'd come to pass, would definately affect me.

Leveling is 100% a part of the game. You might only like end-game hardcore raiding content, but there is plenty of people out there that level multiple alts because they like leveling.
    That's paranoid...if i had a penny for everytime someone wrote "soon u will buy gear!" I have seen that belief for years n years n years...game has been out almost 2 decades, isn't time to bury all these fears?

Blizzard is going to microsoft, in all the time that bobby kotick had blizz, he never did any of that. So, can the hysteria n let us level at the pace we prefer, instead of making us to your slow pace?

Rude.

And since some have missed it, shadowlands zones are cancer, forcing me to level 50-60 there is literal torture...
    How many 60s do I have? Haven't checked in a while, 14+ at least...I cannot bear doing shadowlands again without a buff.

I'd be willing to compromise to level without a buff if I had THE GODDAMN MUTHAFUCKIN FREEDOM to lvl 50-60 wherever the fuck I please (NAGRAND)
    But fuck shadowlands to fucking hell...

As for those saying wait a few months, uh...u are aware i want to save time?..i'd be loosing months for no reason..

Yes for account.

Obstruct? Why would they even more than currently? Leveling takes forever...and they removed xp boost from heirloom armor....

- - - Updated - - -

Let people buy 30 day xp buff for 1 token, that should prevent them from thinking more dumb obstructions...
    You seriously don't understand the slippery slope this will lead us to and how greedy these tactics can get. If enough people are buying it, they will update the leveling to be a situation where its almost required to have those on your account to get more money out of it from the people who aren't using it.

HOWEVER. Instead of cash app. I'd rather them have events. "Double Exp weekend" "Double rep weekend" "Transmog run weekend" <- Where sets / items are pretty much guaranteed to drop for your class / item use.

So many other online games do this already. Why cant wow? Who cares if after 10 double exp weekends i have 50 maxed out characters? But why does this need to be a purchase thing instead of something that should be free since its literally a flip of the switch for them. Stop buying into greedy tactics for something you not only pay 60$+ for an expansion, but also a 15$ sub fee.

Players in every single fucking thread ever: "Fuck your cash shop and your stupid P2W game, Blizzard!"

OP: "plz blizz put more power in shop ty"

For the record, though I am staunchly against the notion that the game is P2W, I do not think that experience boosts should be on the store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Levelling 1-60 takes less than 24 hours /played, it's not needed, IMO.
    Also, we have Character Boost as it is, so Blizzard would be cucking their boost sales if they added XP Boost option.

Yes for account.

- - - Updated - - -

Wut? Sorry bud, but you are just terrible at the game in general if levelling is a "forever" process for you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    You seriously don't understand the slippery slope this will lead us to and how greedy these tactics can get. If enough people are buying it, they will update the leveling to be a situation where its almost required to have those on your account to get more money out of it from the people who aren't using it.

HOWEVER. Instead of cash app. I'd rather them have events. "Double Exp weekend" "Double rep weekend" "Transmog run weekend" <- Where sets / items are pretty much guaranteed to drop for your class / item use.

So many other online games do this already. Why cant wow? Who cares if after 10 double exp weekends i have 50 maxed out characters? But why does this need to be a purchase thing instead of something that should be free since its literally a flip of the switch for them. Stop buying into greedy tactics for something you not only pay 60$+ for an expansion, but also a 15$ sub fee.
    I see ur one of those who got 1 main, 1 alt, n says leveling is fine. It's not, n hysterical fears, well, that's unfounded n since u guys like leveling for a LONG TIME, u are now complaining it might take longer? A bit hypocritical aren't you? Do you like leveling a looong time, then why should u complain if u ended up with more of what u want?

All these fears of even longer leveling time, buy gear, etc is based on what? Some shitty no-name korean mmo? I couldn't name three of them if my life dependent on it.. the reason they resort to p2win tactics is cuz they earn significantly less than wow n soon dissapear, so they try yo earn lots in a short time, wow doesn't have that problem, and it's not out of decency bobby kotick didn't go all-out p2win, despite what it appears like, wow can't do what it wants cuz the percentage of players sign a much bigger loss if bobby did whatever he wanted..

Oh noes, another store mount, for the 1346677 time, n everyone goes "soon u will buy gears!!!"
    Year after year of paranoia..

Like, leveling faster is what will break the camel's back n a tidal flood of shop transactions will pour in? REALLY?

If anything blizz shop offers almost nothing compared to others... but if I don't spend longer leveling in shitty shadowlands, a tidal wave of transactions will flood in?

Jesus dudes..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Gtfo. Imo everything shop related should be deleted in an instant from mmorpgs.
    Hot Take.

Have fun being locked on a dead server because Transfers are "deleted in an instant"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Hot Take.

Have fun being locked on a dead server because Transfers are "deleted in an instant"
    The response to that is always that it isn't the players' fault the realm died and therefore the transfer should be free. In fact, nothing should cost anything and something something capitalism something something Bobby's yacht something something helipad.

In case you have missed it, there already is boost in the game:

I see ur one of those who got 1 main, 1 alt, n says leveling is fine. It's not, n hysterical fears, well, that's unfounded n since u guys like leveling for a LONG TIME, u are now complaining it might take longer? A bit hypocritical aren't you? Do you like leveling a looong time, then why should u complain if u ended up with more of what u want?

All these fears of even longer leveling time, buy gear, etc is based on what? Some shitty no-name korean mmo? I couldn't name three of them if my life dependent on it.. the reason they resort to p2win tactics is cuz they earn significantly less than wow n soon dissapear, so they try yo earn lots in a short time, wow doesn't have that problem, and it's not out of decency bobby kotick didn't go all-out p2win, despite what it appears like, wow can't do what it wants cuz the percentage of players sign a much bigger loss if bobby did whatever he wanted..

Oh noes, another store mount, for the 1346677 time, n everyone goes "soon u will buy gears!!!"
    Year after year of paranoia..

Like, leveling faster is what will break the camel's back n a tidal flood of shop transactions will pour in? REALLY?

If anything blizz shop offers almost nothing compared to others... but if I don't spend longer leveling in shitty shadowlands, a tidal wave of transactions will flood in?

Jesus dudes..
    First off. You're wrong. I have 12 60's one for each class. All Horde. Currently working on leveling 1 of every race on the alliance. Get bent. I actually enjoy the leveling process as it is. Especially when im just questing and not dungeon blasting.

Im complaining about introducing a cash shop item that increases your experience in a game you pay 60$ for an expansion and a monthly fee.

And you're literally bitching that i made a suggestion to have it be a free event instead. Get your head out of your ass. Loser.

Because:
    - you are already have other shitty option to buy boost in game
    - this is sub based game in opposite to F2P (and dead) HotS
    - your opinion is not th only valid one
    - any type of pay to skip/win is ALWAYS bad
    - if i am not wrong they are already nerfing hugely xp requiremets for previous content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    The response to that is always that it isn't the players' fault the realm died and therefore the transfer should be free. In fact, nothing should cost anything and something something capitalism something something Bobby's yacht something something helipad.
    something something Bobby Kotick Bad something
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    something something Bobby Kotick Bad something
    Throw in a couple expletives followed the Holy Grail of surface level zero IQ WoW takes -- Ion Hazzikostas -- and you have all the ingredients necessary to create an AI chat bot completely indistinguishable from the actual human beings on this website.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a more reasonable question would be to ask that the price of level boosts be dropped, cause $60 for a level boost seems rather ridiculous.

Or introduce a different tier of level boosts (ie, going from previous expansion max level to current expansion max level) for cheaper than the current boost. People might be more inclined to buy boosts if it only cost $15 to boost a character from level 50->60.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

This is easily one of the worst threads I have seen on this forum and I've been on here for a very long time.

I hope that OP knows that the MTX he's asking for already exists: The character boost