Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Blizzard allows XP boost in shop for Hots, why not WoW?

The wow xp buff before season 4 was neato!

It was only around for liek 2 weeks?...
    I was busy having to be social n stuff during my semester..didn't have much time to level alts....

I leveled 2 alts to 60, got 3 at lvl 51-54, n I absolutly refuse to level them without a buff, the shadowlands zones n story is literally cancer...

So, allow us to buy xp buff, Hots has a timed buff for ones account that allows u to get xtra xp n stuff during its duration...

https://heroesofthestorm.fandom.com/wiki/Boost

Boosts are consumable items that increases the amount of experience (for out-of-game Hero Level and Player Level progression) by an additional 100% and gold by 150% gold per match until they expire. A Boost's bonuses applied on end-of-game score screens for each match the user completes while the Boost is active.

Additionally, all players on a team will receive 5% bump in experience for each active Boost at the end of each match. That mean players can receive up to a 45% XP bonus if all 10 players in game have a Boost active. In addition to these stacking Boost XP buffs, you’ll also be able to retroactively Boost your Gold and XP gains at the end of a match by applying a Boost from the Score Screen.

A player is also notified of their active Boost’s remaining duration in the chat box upon logging into the game. The timer begins from the moment a Boost is purchased and continues in real time (not game time).

Players should keep in mind the following:

A Boost’s XP bonus will only affect a player's out-of-game Hero Level and Player Level progression, and has no effect on actual gameplay during a match.

Boost benefits are additive. This means the bonuses they provide are added to the base amount of XP or gold a player receives by playing a game.

A Boost's duration can last between one day and 360 days depending on what the player obtains as a reward or purchases. If a Boost is currently active, purchasing or receiving an addition Boost will extend the current duration. Boost are not paused or extended for maintenance downtime.

Types
    Boost can be received as a reward or purchased in varying durations.

1 Day — Common reward
    3 Days — Skin Rare.png Rare reward
    7 Days — Gem.png 400 or Skin Epic.png Epic reward
    30 Days — Gem.png 1,000
    360 Days — Gem.png 9,000
    A free 7 day Boost is granted at player level 10
    A 7 day Boost is included in the "Starter Bundle"

Notes
    Boost were formerly known as Stimpack.

In BFA u could spend a currency to buy those pink potions that give u 10% xp for one hour, but it doesn't work after u reach level 50........

At the very least let us have some xp potion to lvl 60...

Draught of Ten Lands
    Item Level 50
    Binds to Blizzard account
    Use: Increases all stats by 5 and experience gained by 10% for 1 hour. (3 Sec Cooldown)
    "A rare mixture of many ingredients acquired from allies all across Azeroth."
    Max Stack: 20

PRETTY PLZ?

You don't want my mechagnome to become sad, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    The wow xp buff before season 4 was neato!

It was only around for liek 2 weeks?...
    I was busy having to be social n stuff during my semester..didn't have much time to level alts....

I leveled 2 alts to 60, got 3 at lvl 51-54, n I absolutly refuse to level them without a buff, the shadowlands zones n story is literally cancer...

So, allow us to buy xp buff, Hots has a timed buff for ones account that allows u to get xtra xp n stuff during its duration...

In BFA u could spend a currency to buy those pink potions that give u 10% xp for one hour, but it doesn't work after u reach level 50........

At the very least let us have some xp potion to lvl 60...

PRETTY PLZ?

You don't want my mechagnome to become sad, do you?
    There are boosts available already, or do you mean account-wide?
    I am not a fan of more cashshop shit, it would tempt them to obstruct regular levelling to sell more boosts.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    it would tempt them to obstruct regular levelling to sell more boosts.
    This! Dont give them ideas!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    There are boosts available already, or do you mean account-wide?
    I am not a fan of more cashshop shit, it would tempt them to obstruct regular levelling to sell more boosts.
    Yes for account.

Obstruct? Why would they even more than currently? Leveling takes forever...and they removed xp boost from heirloom armor....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by talmir View Post
    This! Dont give them ideas!
    Let people buy 30 day xp buff for 1 token, that should prevent them from thinking more dumb obstructions...

[QUOTE=Ihavewaffles;53869062]
    Leveling takes forever
    - - - Updated - - -

I leveled my shammy from 10 to 50 in two weeks. Currently at 53 because shadowlands, but still, leveling does not actually take forever. Its just a part of the game. If you'd be able to start buying official boosts you'd suddenly find yourself in a situation where the same leveling would take quadruple the time and you'd regularly get popups like "Hate leveling? Spend 10 bucks and you'll get a 50% boost!"

My point is, it would quickly change so you'd still take the same time to level, but now it'll cost you extra money as well.

No. Just no.

It doesn't even take long that long to level. You already have xp boost. Rested exp, heirlooms amd exp events like what they had before season 4. You want to pay extra money for an exp boost for what? 10% extra boost. Maybe 20% for 50-60? You can easily grind that out in a few hours. So you want to pay money to take off a half hour?

Get with a guild. Many guilds out there will carry you. People are looking for players to fill their fated raid runs. It will make things go much faster than paying for a small xp boost that won't really help you. Especially if you can't even utilize it properly.(If you can't kill mobs or complete quests quickly it is even more of a waste)

Yes for account.

Obstruct? Why would they even more than currently? Leveling takes forever...and they removed xp boost from heirloom armor....

- - - Updated - - -

Let people buy 30 day xp buff for 1 token, that should prevent them from thinking more dumb obstructions...
    Because they can make more money from obstructing it if they start selling such boosts; people (like you yourself illustrate) would definitely pay to level faster due to being annoyed with slow levelling.

Making it even slower would annoy more people and thus sell more boosts.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Because HOTS is F2P and WoW is not?

Hm OP is right. Why give the Winds of Wisdom buff for free? There's a wealth of opportunity there to make a ton of cash.

Because that's pay to win. Like actual P2W stuff.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Because that's pay to win. Like actual P2W stuff.
    How is it pay to win? What do u gain by not doing irrelevant expansions longer to reach max level?

Oh noes my 18th alt will get less junk to vendor while leveling...the incredible win!..

I don't think u even know what p2win is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not needed, nor the same category. You have multiple chances of boosting your XP, or even just buying a boost. We do not need more monetization on leveling. We are already swarmed by boost sellers for leveling/M+ next to the boost service+free expansion boost.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He can't even take the time to type out full words, of course he won't take the time to play the game he pays monthly for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

in DF prepatch xp needed from 50-60 will by cut by two thirds and you will be able to level anywhere not only in SL...
    why not just wait a while and get it for free instead of wanting to PAY FOR IT?!

I am sorry i don't know what to say anymore....

Are you serious? Are players actually getting this demented that they ASK devs to give them MTX. If you want to throw more money into their face, i am sure they have paypal.

Leveling is laughable fast allready. Just buy a boost and stop asking for bullshit that will make wow even more into an asian MMO...

Sorry but this is actually making me angry.

Go play some bullshit koreanMMO there you can buy whatever you want.

Question is, what purpose does it serve lol? Leveling normally is already fast as hell, and if you don't like it you can buy a full skip.

It's not on the store because it's a useless idea.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Yes for account.

- - - Updated - - -

HOW does leveling take forever? You need a few hours and you are max level and rigth nowm there is even ANOTHER activ XP buff.... Good god dude get a grip

10+ Year Old Account
    There’s a ~54% nerf to 1-60 exp required in DF so it’ll be irrelevant in a few months.

Yes for account.

Its way faster post squish even without heirlooms. The total XP required after Shadowlands to get to 50 was nerfed by like 70% across the board. Even Shadowlands leveling now is fast if you do ToF.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gtfo. Imo everything shop related should be deleted in an instant from mmorpgs.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.