WoW Hotfixes - August 4, 2022

WoW Hotfixes - August 4, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic+
      • Affixes
        • Quaking
          • Players will no longer be damaged by Quaking during Skulloc’s Gronn Smash in Iron Docks and during Grimrail Depot cutscenes.
      • Grimrail Depot
        • Skylord Tovra
          • Fixed an issue that could prevent Skylord Tovra from appearing once conditions were met.

Items and Rewards

Quaking in Mechagon when hiding in the corner fog from the tiny bots and hiding behind the box when the dog does his flame vents...

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Quaking in Mechagon when hiding in the corner fog from the tiny bots and hiding behind the box when the dog does his flame vents...
    Both of those situations don't require you to stack

Had a fun time in streets yesterday where we had to stack on the postmaster and quake appeared at the same time... twice.

Quote Originally Posted by talmir View Post
    Had a fun time in streets yesterday where we had to stack on the postmaster and quake appeared at the same time... twice.
    and what this has to do with hotfixes ? itsn othing new - thats your fault for not timing quaking with ability sometimes it good towait 4-5 seconds before pulling boss so quaking dont kill you .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and what this has to do with hotfixes ? itsn othing new - thats your fault for not timing quaking with ability sometimes it good towait 4-5 seconds before pulling boss so quaking dont kill you .
    People in the earlier comments were talking about affixes and, amongst others, quaking. There's two comments above mine. Was it too much to read? I just idly put in my small comment in relation to those.

This forum, man.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    The same can be said about Skulloc's barrage. "Just time it right". Yet they agreed that it needs fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    I take it you haven't played in BFA then? This is nothing new.