Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    boosting communities hit...oh geez what a shame...lmao

  2. #242
    The Insane rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    So when you said it isn't something that can be answered based the quality of the game, are you now saying it can be answered? Its very simple - would making leveling higher quality and more fun and engaging reduce boosting?
    As I told you the first time that is an unknown because people boost for many different reasons. Leveling being higher quality has no impact on end game content that people buy boosts for. Fun and Engaging is subjective and even then people still might want to boost because they just don't feel like putting the effort it. You keep trying to push that fun and engaging are the only factors for boosting and it is silly.


    So you consider Classic a more fun and engaging experience? that is blasphemy coming from a fanboy - wash your mouth out with soap. Did people boost because it was fun or maybe because it took longer? Who can say?
    Why do you need to be insulting? I have nothing against classic and if I really was a "fanboy" wouldn't that included classic since it is a WoW and Blizzard product? You even fail at insulting just as you fail at having an actual argument. If it is "who can say" then why do you keep asking for a specific answer like in the first half of your post? Isn't it strange how you won't accept me saying "Who can say" but you use the same line in response to me?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    As I told you the first time that is an unknown because people boost for many different reasons. Leveling being higher quality has no impact on end game content that people buy boosts for. Fun and Engaging is subjective and even then people still might want to boost because they just don't feel like putting the effort it. You keep trying to push that fun and engaging are the only factors for boosting and it is silly.




    Why do you need to be insulting? I have nothing against classic and if I really was a "fanboy" wouldn't that included classic since it is a WoW and Blizzard product? You even fail at insulting just as you fail at having an actual argument. If it is "who can say" then why do you keep asking for a specific answer like in the first half of your post? Isn't it strange how you won't accept me saying "Who can say" but you use the same line in response to me?
    I’m confused, is it answerable or not?
    You end up making these nonsense comments simply because you have a massive bias to defend Blizzard. The only reason you commented the person originally because he dared to suggest that the quality of levelling was poor - you just couldn’t let that pass.

    By the way, "fun and engaging" was your term not mine and I don’t think people boost to avoid fun and engaging content - that was your ludicrous claim.

    So, for the sake of clarity, are you suggesting that improving the quality and making levelling fun and engaging would not reduce boosting or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    At no point have I claimed people weren't getting gold from the token or that gold can not be used to acquire power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    p2w is not inherently unfair.

  4. #244
    The Insane rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    I’m confused, is it answerable or not?
    In your last post you stated it wasn't answerable. I've told you it isn't answerable. I'm not sure what you are confused about when we are both in agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    well said, improving the quality of the game and actually making things fun again would definitely reduce boosts.
    This is what I originally responded to. You seem to be on a personal crusade against me, the poster, which is evident by now moving the goal posts to me being a fan boy of Blizzard when this has nothing to do with Blizzard. Which is clear because even the old "fun and engaging" content had boosts. It has to do with a posters idea of what would reduce boosts.

    Fun and Engaging wasn't my term but what the original context of comments was talking about. This again shows you are blinded by your rage for me, the poster, rather then contributing anything to the actual topic of this conversation. You've also used it in arguments so it is silly to back away from it now.

    So, for the sake of clarity, are you suggesting that improving the quality and making levelling fun and engaging would not reduce boosting or not?
    For the sake of clarity I have already answered that. You've even answered it. Go back and read the posts again if you want an answer. Or just keep fishing for the specific words and phrases you want in order to keep arguing a strawman.
    Last edited by rhorle; Yesterday at 12:56 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  5. #245
    Scarab Lord Polybius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    4,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariengrey View Post
    boosting communities hit...oh geez what a shame...lmao
    I'll do you one better.

    USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY


    • A new chat channel for searching or advertisement of services like raiding, dungeons, or PvP activities has been added: Trade (Services).
      • Developers' note: The trade channel that’s been in the game for 18 years will continue to exist, but we wanted to add a new channel to direct messages about the request and advertisement of services like raiding, dungeons, or PvP activities. If you’re looking to buy or sell these kind of services, this is the channel for you! If you’re not interested in those, you can leave the channel and avoid the noise, or move it into its own chat tab. We believe that with this new distinction, you’ll be able to keep Trade chat for the traditional buying and selling of items and professions, and not other chatter.
    luh-mao

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    In your last post you stated it wasn't answerable. I've told you it isn't answerable. I'm not sure what you are confused about when we are both in agreement.



    This is what I originally responded to. You seem to be on a personal crusade against me, the poster, which is evident by now moving the goal posts to me being a fan boy of Blizzard when this has nothing to do with Blizzard. Which is clear because even the old "fun and engaging" content had boosts. It has to do with a posters idea of what would reduce boosts.

    Fun and Engaging wasn't my term but what the original context of comments was talking about. This again shows you are blinded by your rage for me, the poster, rather then contributing anything to the actual topic of this conversation. You've also used it in arguments so it is silly to back away from it now.



    For the sake of clarity I have already answered that. You've even answered it. Go back and read the posts again if you want an answer. Or just keep fishing for the specific words and phrases you want in order to keep arguing a strawman.
    No you said it wasn’t answerable when you has already answered it and then said it wasn’t answerable. Is it answerable?

    Blinded by rage…LOL you wish.

    No, you made a statement that I asked you to clarify, which of course you didn’t you started a meaningless conversation rambling on about Classic. So, all I want to know is do you actually think that improving the quality and making levelling fun and engaging would not reduce boosting or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    At no point have I claimed people weren't getting gold from the token or that gold can not be used to acquire power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    p2w is not inherently unfair.

  7. #247
    The Insane rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    No you said it wasn’t answerable when you has already answered it and then said it wasn’t answerable. Is it answerable?
    So I answered your question. You just acknowledged I answered it. You gave the same answer back to me yourself when answering that question. Yet I still need to answer something for you? I clarified my statement. Making the game "Fun and Engaging" may or may not have an impact on boosting because that is not the only reason why people boost.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    I’m confused, is it answerable or not?
    You end up making these nonsense comments simply because you have a massive bias to defend Blizzard. The only reason you commented the person originally because he dared to suggest that the quality of levelling was poor - you just couldn’t let that pass.

    By the way, "fun and engaging" was your term not mine and I don’t think people boost to avoid fun and engaging content - that was your ludicrous claim.

    So, for the sake of clarity, are you suggesting that improving the quality and making levelling fun and engaging would not reduce boosting or not?
    I boost for efficiency. I'm not spending hours in trash pugs that ultimately fail and disband (leaving me pissed off for wasting my time). I'm not joining another progression guild that makes the game another part-time job only to deal with interpersonal drama with most of the assholes that play this game. I'll buy a carry and see the content, and gear up in an hour. I do that a few weeks in a row and I have the tmogs i want, with minimal wasted time on my part.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The system has run out of product before. If gold was not 100% supplied by players that wouldn't be possible. The only one going on wild assumptions here is yourself that doesn't trust Blizzard when they stated how the system works. There is no hypocrisy in my statement which further shows you are just reaching and looking to demean what you can't refute otherwise.
    It did for what, the first 2 months? That was over 5 years ago?
    What hard evidence do you have that they dont produce gold? None? Ok?

  10. #250
    Herald of the Titans Vorkreist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Twitch chat
    Posts
    2,978
    If you buy or sell boosts you're most likely a pedo so good call on Discord.

  11. #251
    The Insane rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    It did for what, the first 2 months? That was over 5 years ago?
    What hard evidence do you have that they dont produce gold? None? Ok?
    What hard evidence do you have that they do? None? Ok? Oh wait you'll say you don't need to prove your claim or some other deflection, right? The system has been stated to not produce gold. It has sold out of tokens. If the system created gold for people to buy with a token then it why would it have sold out? You've now moved the goal posts to "Blizzard modified the system post-launch".

    It is just an endless amount of conspiracies with you. Even if there was hard evidence you would likely find a way to dismiss it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •