Subcreation Updated for Shadowlands Season 4, WoW Hotfixes - August 5, 2022

Subcreation Updated for Shadowlands Season 4
    Subcreation is a website that analyzes leaderboards and logs in order to provide Tier Lists and Top Builds for every class and specialization in World of Warcraft. With Shadowlands Season 4 now being live in North America and Europe, the website has been updated to show summaries of the top talents, covenants, soulbinds, conduits, legendaries, gear, enchants and gems that players use in Mythic+ and Fated Raids.

WoW Hotfixes - August 5, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids

• Fated Raids
      • Fixed an issue that could cause client and server latency after bosses are defeated.
      • Fated Castle Nathria
        • Sire Denathrius
          • Improved the client and server performance caused by Echo of Sin’s Painful Memories.
    • Mythic+
      • Grimrail Depot
        • Grom’kar Captain’s Reckless Slash will now be cast less frequently.
        • Skylord Tovra
          • Improved the visual effect on Spinning Spear.
      • Iron Docks
        • Fixed an issue where Siegemaster Olugar’s Gatecrasher could become stuck on players.
        • Fleshrender Nok’gar
          • Burning Arrows now have a visual effect indicating where they will impact.
      • Return to Karazhan: Lower
        • Improved the visual effect on Ghostly Philanthropist’s Pennies From Heaven.
        • Lord Crispin Ference’s Will Breaker is now more visible.
        • Attumen the Huntsman
          • Spectral Charge no longer damages pets.
      • Return to Karazhan: Upper
        • The Curator
          • Fixed an issue causing Volatile Energy to fixate on pets.
        • Mana Devourer
          • Mana Devourer will once again cast Decimating Essence upon reaching full mana.
          • Energy Void damage reduced by 65%.
          • Resolved an issue that caused Coalesce Power to drain more mana than intended.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2022-08-06 at 01:12 AM.

Melee hunter being the only S tier melee class is just another reason on top of the other 100 reasons why I am not coming back. #sadpanda

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    Melee hunter being the only S tier melee class is just another reason on top of the other 100 reasons why I am not coming back. #sadpanda
    Subcreation pulls from logs, so it's subject to fluctuations - particularly at the beginning of a season, when there's only a small number of high-end logs. Those tend to be more min/max-oriented, and so the data is a bit distorted.

Though to be fair, I don't expect S-Tier to change much for M+, it's basically WW and Survival and MAYBE Outlaw. But yeah, Survival is kind of stupid right now and unlikely to change given the expansion is imminent.

Annnddd Quaking still fucks you during the knockback on the last boss in Iron Docks.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    But yeah, Survival is kind of stupid right now and unlikely to change given the expansion is imminent.
    Even with the nerf that was making them pretty strong?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Even with the nerf that was making them pretty strong?
    Yes even with the nerf they're currently extremely good.

Same with Destro Warlock.

Remember that time where it was "never play on a patch day".
    Nowdays its more like "never play on a patch month".
    They have so many bugs and the need to nerf/buff so many thing after each patch, that the first few weeks are more like "hardmode" IMO.

Meanwhile rogue with blade flurry 4 target cap goes pew pew in big pulls.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara is still seriously overtuned, arent they going to fix it? Moroes especially.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Kara is still seriously overtuned, arent they going to fix it? Moroes especially.
    Our tank got practically insta-gibbed from the stove in the theatre event as well. I wonder if they will react quickly or take their sweet time again before they finally react this season.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Whats worse then Kara is watching the healers and tanks go at each other and then quiting out of frustration in Kara. Its really pissing me off that people wont finish the dungeon to get xp. I mean its the first week but people just aggro. I had a 17 lower Kara go to 14. 3 because of arguments and pointing fingers.